剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
看起来挺糟糕的
It looks pretty bad.
只是发痒而已
Mostly just itches now.
那款护肤霜你还是别用了
I don't think you should use that lotion anymore.
这是一个过程 发痒是愈合的症状
It's a process. It's healing when it itches.
你知道这些护肤霜、粉底和乳液
You know how much money they make off all those creams
让商家赚了多少钱吗?
and powders and lotions?
目的是让你们觉得自己不正常
All from making you think that there's somethin' wrong with you.
我确实不正常
Something is wrong with me.
你没有不正常
There's nothin' wrong with you.
完全没有
Nothin' at all.
如果你不正常 那我也不正常
If there's somethin' wrong with you, well, there's somethin' wrong with me too.
不是的
No.
你没有毛病
You're fine.
你永远都不会有毛病 知道为什么吗?
You'll always be fine. You wanna know why?
因为你是男人
'Cause you're a man.
男人再胖 再多毛
Men can be fat and hairy
再丑 再失礼 再老 都不会有人介意
and ugly and impolite and old, and nobody cares.
也不会有人讨厌你们
Everybody likes you.
大家都想跟你们聊天
Everybody wants to talk to you.
我不想跟别人聊天
Yeah, well, I don't wanna talk to everyone.
我只想跟你聊天
I just wanna talk to you.
我听了很开心 谢谢你的安慰 亲爱的
That's nice. Really great. 'Preciate it, honey.
可是我会变得越来越好的
But I am changing.
一定会的
It is happening.
请你支持我
So please be supportive.
“支持…
"Be…
支持你”
supportive."
对啊 支持我
That's what I said. I said, "Be supportive."
尽量别老抓 亲爱的
Just try not to scratch it, hon.
采用全方位锻炼器 使肌肉变得更精明、更强壮
Get your muscles smarter and stronger with the Full Fit fitness machine.
其他精明的健身房♥做不到的 全方位锻炼器都做得到
Other smart gyms can't do what Full Fit can do.
这是唯一一款功能俱全 携带方便的个性化肌肉锻炼器…
The only tonal machine that is compact, convenient, and customized--
…14克拉…
…in a 14-karat--
它是一种勤劳的哺乳动物
He's an industrious mammal.
河狸不断在修补水坝的漏洞
The beaver constantly repairing the leaks in his dam.
古老奥妙的神秘塔罗牌 能预知我们的未来
The ancient secrets of the mystic tarot foreshadow your future.
你敢去探索自己的命运吗?马上拨♥打♥1 900 860 1111
If you dare to discover your destiny, call 1-900-860-all ones now,
名作家兼数字命理学家…
as noted author and numerologist--
亮彩护肤霜是唯一能够 改善你身体 思想 灵魂的护肤产品
Alo Glo is the only skincare product that transforms your body, mind, and soul.
无论是想要打造陶瓷肌 或是提高回头率
Whether you want porcelain skin, you want to turn heads,
抑或只是想要逆转岁月 留住青春 亮彩护肤霜都能做到
or just reverse the aging process, Alo Glo does it all,
只要299.99美元
and it's only 299.99.
马上拨♥打♥屏幕上的热♥线♥号♥码
Call the number on your screen now.
还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
赶紧实现梦想吧
Make your dreams a reality.
迅速见效 简单方便
It's quick. It's easy.
为自己投资
Invest in yourself.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你又在抓痒了
You're scratchin'.
连睡觉都在抓痒 别再抓了
You're scratchin' in your sleep. You gotta stop.
天啊 发炎情况越来越严重了
Oh, it's getting really raw.
别再抓了
Stop.
他说这是在起效
He says it's working.
发痒就代表起效了
If it itches, it means it's working.
到楼下去找烤箱手套
Go downstairs and get the oven mitts.
然后戴上睡觉
Wear 'em to bed.
你在吗?
Yoo-hoo!
有人在吗?
Hello?
又是我 史黛西
Hello again, Stacey.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
靠近一点
Come closer.
再近一点
Closer.
过来 让我瞧瞧你的进度
Come, let me see your progress.
没什么进度 你看 比先前更糟了
It's not much progress. Look, it's actually way worse.
基斯说我皮肤过敏
Keith says that I'm allergic.
胡说 你没有皮肤过敏
No, no, no. You're not allergic.
产品奏效了
It's doing its job.
你要让它发出光彩
You need to let it grow.
让什么发出光彩?
Let what grow?
让崭新的你
The new you.
但你必须相信我
But you have to trust me.
相信产品的配方
You have to trust the formula.
我感应到 你好像信不过我
And I feel that maybe you don't… trust me.
别走 等一下 回来
No, wait...., Hold on, come back.
等一下
Hold on!
求求你回来吧
Please come back!
有人吗?
Hello?
你在吗?
-Hello? -
史黛西 知道什么叫信任吗?
You know what trust is, Stacey?
知道
Yeah.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你一定要坚持到底
You know, you have to go all the way.
有什么疑问吗?
Any questions?
会痛吗?
Will it hurt?
你说呢?
You tell me.
被她们排挤时
Does it hurt when they exclude you?
她们对你投来异样的眼神时
When they stare at you?
她们对你指指点点 取笑你 小声说你坏话时 你会痛吗?
When they point and laugh and whisper?
会痛
Yeah.
你想不想知道变美是什么感受?
You want to know what it feels like to be pretty?
- 我想 - 是啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
你相信我吗 史黛西?
Are you with me, Stacey?
- 相信 - 好 你相信我
-Yeah. -Yeah, you're with me.
- 我相信你 - 你相信我 很好
-I'm with you. -You're with me. That's great. -I'm with you. -That's great.
史黛西 你准备好了 你已经准备好了
You are ready, Stacey. You're ready.
你准备好吸收 视黄醇和胜肽的好处了吗?
You're ready to harness the power of retinol and peptides.
史黛西 接纳它 它已经在你体内了
Let it in, Stacey. It's already inside you.
什么已经在我体内?
What's inside me?
你崭新的人生 你想要的人生
Your new life, the one you want.
它在你的皮肤底下渐渐滋长
It's already growing, right there,under your skin.
就在我的皮肤底下?
It's under my skin?
多用点亮彩护肤霜
Use more Alo Glo.
基斯
Keith?
你明天可以不去上班吗?
Can you stay home from work tomorrow?
不行 你都知道我不能请假的
No. You know I can't do that.
史黛西
Stace?
你在家吗?
You home?
史黛西
Stace?
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
赶紧打来订购 成为随机选中的幸运儿…
Be one of the lucky callers--That's the way they…
史黛西
Stace?
- 你欠我六块钱 - 等一下
- You owe me six bits. - Wait a minute.
《独眼龙》开播了
One-Eyed Jacks is on.
亲爱的!
Honey?
我下来了
I'll come down,
麻烦你什么也别说
but please don't say anything,
因为我已经知道你会说什么了
because I already know what you're gonna say.
好吧
Okay.
已经在愈合了
It's healing.
这不是愈合
It's not healing.
亲爱的 发炎情况越来越严重了
Hon, it's getting worse.
我要带你去看施耐德医生
We gotta go see Dr. Sneider.
不用 我没不舒服 真的
Oh, no, no, no. I… I feel fine. Really.
这只是过程中的一部分 变好前会恶化
Yeah, it's… This is just part of the process.It gets worse before it gets better.
这不是你所想的过敏反应
It's not an allergic reaction like you thought.
真的 它已经在我皮肤底下滋长了
That's the thing. It's… It's in my skin. It's growing.
-是这样的 产品奏效了 -史黛西
-That's how it works. -Stacey.
你知道自己在说什么吗?
-It's working. -Are you hearing yourself?
我感应到奏效了
I can feel it working.
为什么你就无法为我感到高兴?
Why can't you just be excited for me, huh?
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表