剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
At least keep the painting. Display it.
时间到了 它一定会回到我身边
In time it will guide its way back to me.
这是很重要的东西
-It is important.
好吧 我答应你就是了
-All right, I will. I pr… I promise.
只有他能理解我看到的异象
If anyone would understand my visions, he would.
你看到的异象都是来自魔鬼
Your visions are from the Devil.
别再来找我了
Don't ever contact me again!
吉尔曼先生
Mr. Gilman.
刚刚是什么情况?
What was that all about?
她是个画家
A painter.
她在凯夏·梅森的故居租了一个房♥间
She rents a room in Keziah Mason's old house.
- 那个女巫?- 是的
-The witch? -Yes.
她声称看到通道口和两界交接什么的
She makes all kinds o' claims about it. Portals, changing dimensions.
但我看她只是神智不清
But I fear that woman is not in her right mind.
我们应该 跟更靠谱的人打交道 不是吗?
We need to deal with more reliable people, don't you agree, Mr. Gilman?
这是毋庸置疑的 先生
Without a doubt, sir,
我最近掌握了两个非常靠谱的灵媒
but I have two very credible mediums.
他们都不在这个州里
Both out of state.
只要出门两趟 拉布沙涅先生
It's just two trips, Mr. Labuschagne.
一个是爱德华·布雷斯 在纽约市
An Edward Brace in New York
另一个则是艾伦·布莱克曼 在巴尔的摩市
and an Ellen Blackman in Baltimore.
闻一下
Sniff.
不是
No.
有超过五十人可以证明 布莱克曼拥有悬浮超能力
Apparently over 50 people can attest to Blackman's powers of levitation.
吉尔曼 我都说了 我们负担不起
I… told you, Gilman, we can't afford it.
卡拉汉先生认为我们的研究结果 不值得让他继续掏腰包赞助
Sir Callahan didn't feel we'd provided the results to merit further funding.
我们就快找到一个名副其实的灵媒了
But sir, we're so close to finding a real medium.
只是很难辨明江湖骗子
It's just tough to vet the hoaxes.
就算是那样
Well, be that as it may,
我们总不能老拿赞助人的钱去撞墙吧
our investors can't keep paying us to, you know, hit dead ends.
你听我说
Listen,
我们也许要面对最糟糕的结果
we may have to face the very real possibility
灵学研究协会 有可能会关闭马萨诸塞州分会
that the Spiritualist Society will close the Massachusetts office.
与此同时
In the meantime,
协会决定暂停 为实地研究项目提供资金
we're putting a hold on all paid fieldwork.
不好意思 吉尔曼
I'm sorry, Gilman.
好在你还有另一个活儿 不是吗?
But, uh, you've still got your second job, haven't you?
你点的波本酒
Here's your bourbon.
- 谢了 不用找 - 谢谢
- Thanks. Keep the change. - Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
时代周刊
看来你搞到工作了
You got the job.
我到现在才知道 原来欧洲的局势有多动荡不安
I had no idea how much hullabaloo is going on in Europe.
你知道有个吃素的独♥裁♥者
D'you… D'you know that there's a vegetarian superman
正在崛起成为德国最高势力吗?
rising to power in Germany?
真是难以想象
-It's madness!
恭喜你啊 弗兰克
- Congratulations, Frank.
报社还缺人手
-They said they need someone else.
没兴趣
-Not interested.
天啊 沃尔特
For God's sake, Walter.
你就不能放下面子吗?
Can't you just get off your high horse?
我们还是可以在有空的时候 学习和做研究啊
We can keep reading and researching in our spare time.
只不过会在好一点的房♥子里
-Just with proper roofs over our heads.
要么点一杯酒 要么滚出去
-Buy a drink or get out.
你知道吗?
You know, you…
相比活人 你更在乎你死去的妹妹
you care more about your dead sister than the living.
他有的是钱
- He has the money. - Yiyíistś áá.
如果他以为能影响另一个维度空间 那他就是蠢货
He's a fool if he thinks he can affect another dimension.
去那座森林是绝对不能留下痕迹的
We visit the forest, but we don't leave ripples.
“另一个维度空间”?怎么说?
What do you mean, "another dimension"?
我见过一座森林
I've seen a forest.
那座森林会把逝者吸进去
A forest that takes the dead inside.
那座森林是存在的 对吧?
It's real, isn't it?
不合适在这里聊 出去聊吧
Not here. Outside.
黑角酒廊 创建于1872年
我叫沃尔特·吉尔曼
My name is Walter Gilman.
是灵学研究协会的研究员
I'm a researcher for the Spiritualist Society.
又一个有意推广 原住民传统智慧的白人小子
Another bilagáana looking to broadcast tribal insights.
我完全没有那个意思 我在…
No, not at all. I'm…
我在找我妹妹
I'm looking for my sister.
我以前有个双胞胎妹妹
Uh, we… we were twins.
她死的时候 我在场 我看到她的灵魂
I was there when she died, and… I saw her spirit.
我看着她被拖进一个漩涡中
She was pulled away from me into some kind of vortex.
我往里面看 看到很多树
I looked inside, and… and there were trees.
那个地方叫“游魂的森林”
They call it the forest of lost souls.
也就是灵薄狱 没准备好离开的亡灵都在那边逗留
A limbo for those who aren't ready to move on.
你去过?
You've been there?
去过
I have.
怎么去?
How?
可以带我去吗?
Can you take me?
你有什么筹码来交换?
What can you pay, friend?
你把他带来了?
You brought him?
他付钱
He pays.
榨取自仙人掌花
Extracted from a cactus flower.
翻译过来 就是“黄金水”的意思
It translates as "liquid gold."
会有危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
这要看你有多想见到你妹妹了
How badly do you wanna see your sister again?
记住 别在森林里留下任何痕迹
And remember, don't cause any ripples in the forest.
艾普莉
-Epperley!
艾普莉
Epperley!
沃尔特
Walt.
沃尔特
Walt!
白人小子 下次记得躺在枕头上
Next time, lie on the pillows, bilagáana.
弗兰克
Frank!
搞什么?
What…
来了
Coming. Coming!
我看见她了
-I saw her,
沃尔特 现在是凌晨2点
Frank. -Walter, it's gone two in the morning.
我看见艾普莉了
I saw Epperley.
你胡扯什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我在酒吧里遇到一个男人 他说他可以前往其他世界
I met a gentleman in the pub. He said he could access other worlds.
结果是真的 弗兰克 他的方法真的有用
And it worked, Frank. It fucking worked.
冷静点
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
他带我去了一个地方
He took me to a place.
那边的人卖♥♥一种叫“黄金水”的物质
They sell a substance called Liquid Gold.
你说的是毒品
No, you mean a drug.
- 你是不是疯了?- 不是
-Have you lost your senses, Walter? -No.
我找了一个引路人 能带我们前往另一个维度空间
I found a facilitator to get you to the other side!
等一下 你的意思是
Wait, wait, you're telling me
你把一个陌生男人 给你的不知名化学物质吞进体内?
that you put an unknown chemical from an unknown gentleman into your body?
你是不是疯了?
-Have you gone mad?
服用后 你就懂了
-If you used it, you'd understand.
我们要回去那个地方 要买♥♥下更多那个东西
We need to go back. We need to buy more.
不行 没必要那么做
No, no, no, we don't. We don't need to do any of that.
还给我
Give me…
当务之急是让你清醒过来
What we need to do is knock some sense into you.
你没听见我说什么
You aren't hearing me!
我亲眼看见了我妹妹
I saw my sister.
她就跟当年去世时一样大
She was the same age as when she died,
还穿着一模一样的衣服
wearing the same clothes.
她被困住了
And she was trapped.
你以为是我捏造出来的?
You think I'm making this up?
我只是觉得你过于渴望了
I think you're desperate, Walter.
所以你会做任何事来证明
I think you'd do anything, anything,
自己所为之努力的一切是真实的
to prove that what you've been fighting for is real.
你从没相信过这一切吧?
You never believed at all, did you?
我从没见过灵异事物
I've never seen anything.
你说你都见过 可是…
You say you've seen all of this, but…
可我从来没见过啊
but I never have.
艾普莉
Epperley!
艾普莉
Epperley!
你怎么会在这里?
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表