剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
解决这个麻烦后 我可以带你去一趟
I'll take you if you want to go as soon as we get through with this mess.
好啊
I'd like that.
卡尔
Carl,
出了什么事?
what's going on?
我得了胃癌
I have stomach cancer.
医生说我只剩六个月的寿命
Six months left, they say.
天啊
Jesus.
不要紧的
It's okay.
人生就是这样
That's how it goes.
没什么好抱怨的
No point complaining.
你已经看透生死了?
You've made your peace with this thing, then?
难不成还有选择吗?做什么都无济于事
What's the alternative? Can't do anything about it.
奈特 我们都坐在同一辆列车上
We're all on the same conveyor belt, Nate.
只是有些人比较早到站 不过…
Some of us fall off a bit sooner than the rest, but…
我们都在往同一个目的地前进
we're all heading for the same destination.
宾州冰块和冷藏服务公♥司♥
戴维斯 这位是温特斯医生
Davis, this is Dr. Winters.
温特斯医生、局长 一切都准备好了
Dr. Winters, Sheriff. Everything's shipshape inside.
- 里面温度多低?
How low did we get that temperature?
- 2.2度 不能再低了 好像有漏电状况
36. Won't go no lower. Some kind of leak.
那应该够冷了
That should be cold enough.
我从肉厂 搬了一张桌子和几张轮床过来
Brought a table from the meat plant and gurneys.
谢了 戴维斯 真是太好了
Thank you, Deputy Davis. That's just fine.
你可以回去了 明早天一亮过来
You can get on back. Be here sunup.
不好意思 我们的设备不够完善
I'm sorry we don't have a real facility.
我从矿场搬了 一部发电机和几盏作业灯过来
Brought a generator down from the mine. And some work lights.
我知道设备不理想
I know it's not ideal,
不过…
but…
可以的
It'll work.
我们已经尽可能帮你安排妥当了
We got you set up as best we could there.
这里没接上电♥话♥线
Uh, phone's not hooked up,
但附近油站有个公共电♥话♥
but there's a pay phone down at the gas station.
老朋友 你已经做得够好了
I couldn't have asked for anything more, my friend.
准备好去看尸体了吗?
You, uh… ready to see 'em?
准备好了
Yeah.
我吩咐几个副手 帮你预先把他们的衣服脱下
I told my deputies to give you a head start with the clothes.
看来他们只把靴子脱掉了
In fact, they only got as far as the boots, I'm afraid.
我要好好感谢他们才行
I'll have to thank them.
除了这个家伙
All except this guy.
没有人想碰他
No one wanted to touch him.
真♥他♥妈♥的畜生
Fucking animal.
我对这东西有种疯狂的猜想
I'm having crazy thoughts with this thing, Carl.
别再多想了 奈特
Let it lie, Nate.
回去睡一会儿吧
You need to go sleep.
是啊 也许你说得对
- Yeah. Maybe you're right. -Mm.
我也不知怎么的 我只是不想让你单独处理这些尸体
I don't know. I just didn't want to leave you with this.
你真的可以吗?
-Are you sure you're up to this?
摘下警徽 回去歇息吧
-Take off the badge and lie down.
如果今晚能检验几具尸体 那就谢天谢地了
I'll be lucky to get through more than just a few of them tonight.
我还要你明天一早回来干活呢
I'll press you into service in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
我是卡尔·温特斯医生
This is Dr. Carl Winters,
来自蒙塔古县验尸官办公室的 报告病理学家
reporting pathologist for the Montague County Coroner's Office,
现在就布拉道克·福克斯矿场事故
recording my preliminary remarks
十名遇难者的验尸初步报告进行录音
on the ten decedents of the Braddock Fork Mine incident.
奈特 这是特别为你录的
This recording's for you alone, Nate.
我的文字报告才是官方报告
My typed report will serve as the official record.
遇难者遗体均分布在 距离嫌犯艾伦约27米之处
The main cluster of decedents was uncovered 30 yards from suspect Allen.
遇难者杰克逊和布雷迪的位置 很接近艾伦
Decedents Jackson and Brady were found proximate to Allen.
一名叫米勒的男子 其遗体♥位♥置介于上述两者之间
A man named Miller was found alone between the two groups.
要说哪具尸体 最可能含有炸♥弹♥残留的碎片
If any of the bodies contain bomb fragments,
很有可能就是这具 我先从米勒开始吧
it would be this one. I'll start with Miller.
哈德森·米勒
哈德森·米勒
老兄 抱歉得罪了
I apologize for the indignity, my friend.
我也快死了 但愿这能给你带来些许安慰
If it's any comfort, I'm right behind you.
奈特 我又回来了
Me again, Nate.
除了自溶和腐化现象
Despite autolysis and putrefaction,
其余症状完全符合窒息死亡的条件
I see signs not inconsistent with asphyxial death.
我也会检验内脏情况 以设立检验基准
I'll also examine him internally to establish a baseline.
如果发现其他尸体有任何异常
If I see anything anomalous on the other externals,
到时就见招拆招
well, we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
粘液中带有血丝
There is blood-tinged mucus,
说明死者临死前承受过极大痛苦
expressed no doubt during his final agony.
指甲缝里含有泥沙 指甲断裂
Dirt under the fingernails, split,
可以假设死者临死前 曾用手抓刮地上的泥沙
presumably from clawing at the earth.
米勒先生 得罪了
My apologies, Mr. Miller.
胸膜呈现皮下溢血的现象
The lungs exhibit subpleural ecchymosis
说明临死前遭受过极其严重的钝挫伤
consistent with extreme blunt force trauma,
很可能是爆♥炸♥时遭受撞击的结果
probably from the explosion.
心脏右侧膨胀 充满黑色淤血
The right half of the heart is distended and engorged with dark blood,
冠状动脉亦然
along with the right coronary artery.
这是好事 奈特
This is good, Nate.
这些都是呼吸困难和脑震荡的现象
I see signs of respiratory distress, concussive trauma,
在我看来 没有任何证据显示现场有炸♥弹♥
but nothing says "bomb" to me,
创伤性窒息的推论俨然已经成立了
nothing to prevent a finding of death by crush asphyxiation.
沃德顿休想从中得到半点甜头
-Nothing for Waddleton to salivate over. -
快跑
Run.
逃出去
Get out.
趁现在
Now.
逃避什么呢?
Run from what?
瓦尔特·罗·杰克逊
奈特 我再做一次尸表检验
New external, Nate.
死者叫瓦尔特·罗·杰克逊
One Walter Lou Jackson.
根据你提供的照片 杰克逊被挖出的位置就在艾伦旁边
Per your photos, Jackson was unearthed next to Allen.
奈特 我一直在想…
Nate, I keep thinking…
这起爆♥炸♥事故有没有可能 不是鲁莽逃逸行为造成的结果?
What if the explosion wasn't a botched escape attempt?
那个球体有没有可能不是一颗炸♥弹♥?
What if that sphere wasn't a bomb?
艾伦的目的有没有 可能是要摧毁那个球体?
What if the sphere's destruction was Allen's actual aim?
而不是逃跑?
Not escape?
我在杰克逊的胸骨下发现一个小伤口
I found a small wound at the bottom of Jackson's sternum.
伤口很深
It's deep.
看似穿过隔膜
Seems to curve through the diaphragm…
直达心脏
…toward the heart.
老兄 得罪了 我的好奇心驱使我必须为你开膛剖腹
Forgive me, friend. My curiosity necessitates opening you up.
天啊
Oh.
伤口确实直达心脏
The track of the wound does lead to the heart.
死者肺部和心脏出现萎缩现象 而且异常惨白
The lungs and heart are shrunken and abnormally pale.
没有一丝血液
Completely drained of blood.
冷藏室 请时刻把门关紧
布雷迪的内脏也没有血
There's no blood in Brady either.
这是杰克逊 这是布雷迪
Jackson, Brady…
艾伦
Allen.
奈特 我有个疯狂的猜想
I'm thinking crazy thoughts, Nate.
我在想…
I'm thinking…
所有的血是不是都在艾伦的腹部内
I wonder if all that blood's in Allen's stomach.
我马上给他做尸检
I'll examine him.
救我
Help me.
我被困在…
Trapped in this…
这块血肉之躯里
flesh.
饥肠辘辘
Starving.
你到底是什么东西?
What are you?
我是旅行者
I'm a traveler.
- 但不是地球上的 - 我想不通…
-Not of Earth. -I don't--
我的实体很小
My true form is small.
我的形态
Shape…
你一定会觉得奇丑无比
hideous to you.
我怕死
I feared death.
矿井坍塌事故
The cave-in.
原来你想通过死得到解脱
- Death was your escape.
看来你没有氧气也能活
Maybe you don't need oxygen.
我们这种生物 只需要少量氧气来维持新陈代谢
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表