剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
一会儿见
See you soon.
我今晚可以不过去吗?
Do you mind if I don't come over this evening?
我要把音频分类好
I need to set up my cataloging system.
你大可把我放的麦克风固定好
- You can station the mic I left.
-收音范围很广 是我调好的 -没问题
-It's got a wide range, I prepped it. -No problem.
我去准备晚餐了
I can get dinner started.
有人吗?
Hello?
我回来了
Hello.
我在这里
In here.
怎么待在阴沉沉的房♥里?
What are you doing here in the gloom?
眼睛会坏掉的
You'll ruin your eyes.
都已经坏掉了
They're already ruined.
你今晚错过了最奇特的阵形 搞不好是最美丽的阵形
You missed a stunning one tonight. Possibly the most beautiful of all.
每次我不在场 你都这么说
You always say that when I'm not there.
哪有?
I do not.
真的吗?
Do I?
-我应该录到了不错的声音 -谢谢
-I got good audio, I think. - Thank you.
- 它们呱噪得很 - 了不起
-They were very noisy. - Wonderful.
我做了砂锅料理
I made a casserole.
你才了不起呢
You're a wonder.
我去生火吧
I'll get the fire going.
勃朗特姐妹 《包法利夫人》
Brontë sisters, Madame Bovary,
《罪与罚》
Crime and Punishment.
-《德伯家的黛丝》 - 这些书读起来好不费劲
-Tess of the d'Urbervilles… -That's a cheery selection.
你在看什么书?
What are you reading?
《加拿大湿冻原地带 黒腹滨鹬的交♥配♥习惯》
The Mating Habits of the Dunlin in the Canadian Wet Tundra Region.
好像很刺♥激♥哦
It sounds provocative.
确实很刺♥激♥
Oh, it is.
亲爱的 我们又不是在交♥配♥季研究它们
We're not even dealing with them in the mating season, darling.
它们的一举一动都可能有迹可循
Every aspect of their behavior could be a clue.
交♥配♥、筑巢、觅食的方法 都可能是线索
How they mate, how they nest, how they forage.
举个例子 为什么每逢繁殖季 它们都不群聚摆阵了?
Why don't they engage in murmurations during the breeding season, for example?
因为忙着交♥配♥啊
Too busy making love.
♪ 来跳滨鹬舞吧 ♪
♪ Do the dunlin ♪
一起跳吧
Come on.
- 不要 我想看书 - 拜托了
-No. -Please. No. I want to read.
来吧
Come, come, come.
拜托了
Please.
埃德加 不要了
Edgar, don't.
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
你的心情从来没好过
You're never in the mood.
埃德加
Edgar.
埃德加
Edgar!
- 埃德加 - 怎么了?
- Edgar! -What?
它们到底在干吗?
What in God's name are they doing?
是不是病了?还是飞来这里避寒?
Are they sick? Sheltering from the cold?
它们生来就耐寒
They're built for the cold.
我从没听说过黒腹滨鹬 会栖息在高过灌木林地的地方
I never heard of a dunlin roosting above shrub level,
自然也不可能栖息在阁楼中
certainly not in an attic.
亲爱的小小黒腹滨鹬
My dear little dunlins,
你们到底在干吗?
what are you doing?
我在录音
I'm recording.
埃德加?
Edgar?
开/关
我好冷
I'm so cold.
怎么样?
Well?
它们的叫声听起来不太一样 比较感伤
They sound different, more melancholy.
你没听到吗?
Did you not hear it?
听到什么?
Hear what?
耳机给我
Give them to me.
你听到了什么?
-What did you hear? -Shh!
你这几天都没睡好 你累坏了
You haven't had any sleep. You're very tired.
我听到好几遍了
I listened to it several times.
我不明白这是什么状况
-I don't understand what's happened.
你不是拿了用过的磁带吧?
-You haven't used an old tape?
我什么时候重复使用过磁带?我又不是傻瓜
Since when have I ever reused tapes? I'm not a fool.
别拿我出气
All right, don't bite my head off.
你大可透露要我听什么 我就不会不明所以了
It might help if you tell me what I'm meant to be listening for.
这...
Oh, well…
只能说好景不常啊
It was good while it lasted.
“宛若微醺醺的指纹划过天际”
"They roll like a drunken fingerprint across the sky."
理查德·威尔伯写的
Richard Wilbur.
这是他对"喃喃"现象的描述
He's talking about murmurations.
好优美的一首诗
Beautiful poem.
怎么了?
What?
“宛若微醺醺的指纹划过天际”
"They roll like a drunken fingerprint across the sky."
什么啊?
What do?
“喃喃”
Murmurations.
不错嘛
That's good.
我找不到任何黒腹滨鹬 在人造建筑物上栖息的例子
I cannot find one instance of dunlins roosting in a human structure anywhere.
你不觉得奇怪吗?
Don't you think that's weird?
我们可能要耗时好几年才研究出来
It'll most likely give us years of grief trying to figure it out.
感觉它们是被这栋房♥子吸引过来的
It's like they're drawn to this house.
被这栋房♥子吸引过来?
Drawn? To this house?
这可是一大突破啊
That's a leap.
地球这么大 为什么偏要在这间房♥子上栖息?
Well, why are they roosting in this house and nowhere else on Earth?
这点有待我们好好研究
That we know of yet.
我总觉得这间房♥子不对劲
This house gives me the creeps.
老房♥子不都是这样吗?
Old houses do that.
阴森森的
They're creepy.
要我再读下去吗?
Can I read you some more?
这户人家为什么在这里落脚?
What was this family doing here?
- 我是指墙上照片中的那户人家 - 我不知道 亲爱的
-The one on the walls. - I don't know, my love.
为什么他们不把家具和财物带走 留在屋内积尘?
Why would they leave all their furniture and possessions, gathering dust?
几十年来不闻不问?
For decades?
你每次尝试解开谜团时
You get that crease, just there,
都会皱眉头
when you're trying to solve a mystery.
- 我不能再皱眉了 - 不要紧的 我喜欢 很性感
-I shouldn't frown. - No, I like it. It's sexy.
你很性感
You are sexy.
别犯傻了
Don't be silly.
我爱你 爱你这个疯疯癫癫的爱鸟人
I love you, crazy bird lady.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我头痛
I have a headache.
埃德加
Edgar.
别碰我!
Don't touch me.
- 为什么?- 这样有什么意义?
-Why not? -What's the point?
意义在于我爱你啊
The point is I love you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
- 我只是需要... - 多一点时间
-I just need-- -More time.
我懂
I know.
我不是有意要让你难受的
I didn't mean to upset you.
你一个人静一静吧
I'll leave you be.
埃德加
Edgar.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
- 你是谁?- 什么事?
- Who's there? -What's wrong?
我做了一场噩梦
I had a bad dream.
对不起
I'm sorry.
壁炉烧着 房♥里很闷热
It's so stuffy in here with the fire.
可以开窗吗?就开个缝隙
Can I open this, just a crack?
好的
Yes.
可以让我睡在靠窗的位置吗?
Do you mind if I sleep near the window?
好的
That's fine.
自♥由♥
很美
It's beautiful.
你不觉得奇怪吗?
Don't you think it's strange, though?
怎么说?
How?
每次人们问我为什么喜欢鸟
What's the one word I always mention
我都会提到一个词 知道是哪个词吗?
when anyone asks me why I'm drawn to birds?
你每次听到都会忍♥不住笑
You laugh about it.
- 你总是说你羡慕它们自♥由♥自在 - 对 没错
-You always go on about their freedom. -Yes, that's right.
就是"自♥由♥"
Freedom.
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表