剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
…like to see my paintings?
好啊
I would.
你…
You, uh…
这些作品你从来没有展示过
You never showed these.
对啊 来看看吧
Yeah. Come.
这幅画比你见过的画都还要出色
This work's a little stronger than what you've seen.
塞勒姆审巫事件发生前 我的家族已经移♥民♥到新英格兰
My family have been in New England for generations,
我们世世代代都住在这里
since before the witch trials.
我小的时候 我母亲经常跟我讲故事
My mother told me stories as a boy.
尽是祖先们的故事
Family stories.
我曾祖母的曾祖母
My great-grandmother's great-grandmother,
叫拉薇妮亚
Lavinia.
被视为女妖、女巫
She was branded a hex. A sorceress.
后来被绑在火刑柱上活活烧死
Burned at the stake.
谣传拉薇妮亚
The family gossip claims
在一场法事中杀死了自己的丈夫
Lavinia killed her husband during a rite,
将他还温热的肉体献给巫师团
then served his still-warm flesh to members of her coven.
有时候 我半夜惊醒时
Sometimes, when I'd wake in the night…
仿佛可以听到 他们的声音从地底下传来
…I'd hear them through the floor.
他们聚会的喧闹声
Sounds of their party.
你能听见吗?
- Do you hear that?
威廉 能听见吗?
Do you hear them, Will?
就在我们脚下、地底下 我的祖先…
-I… -Beneath us, in the earth, my kin…
威廉 昨晚没睡好?
Tough night, Will?
你知道现在已经是下午了吧?
You do realize it's afternoon?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Oh, sh… shit!
不好意思
Excuse me.
见到你真高兴
- So lovely to see you! -
- 聚会都快结束了 - 我知道 对不起
-The party's almost over. -I know. I'm… I'm sorry.
我这不是来了吗?
I'm here now.
- 你还好吧?- 我没事 怎么了?
-Everything okay? -Of course. Why?
给我来杯威士忌 什么酒都可以
Whiskey. Whatever you got.
怎么了?我只是想玩得尽兴
What? I'm just getting into the swing of it.
来吧 我们在等你呢
Come. We've been waiting.
这是我姑姑 克瑞顿太太
Will, this is my aunt, Mrs. Creighton.
莉兹姑姑 他是我的朋友威廉·瑟伯
Aunt Lizzy, this is my friend William Thurber.
我亲爱的侄女说 你是个很出色的艺术家
My dear niece Rebecca swears you're quite the artist.
失陪一下 我去找我爸
Would you excuse me for a moment? I'm just gonna go find Papa.
好的
Of course.
她真是个优秀的女孩
She's a remarkable young woman.
威廉 聊聊你的作品吧
So, William, tell me about your art.
蕾贝卡说你擅长人体素描 我刚好也对人体素描感兴趣
Rebecca says you specialize in portraits, which I happen to adore.
我当过人体素描模特儿好几次…
I've sat for many a portrait in my…
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
威廉
-Will. -Ah! Uh…
对不起
I'm sor….
介绍一下 这是我父亲查尔斯
I'd… I'd like you to meet my father Charles.
- 威廉 你好 - 幸会
-Hello, William. -Pleasure to meet you, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
稳住 - 你还好吗?
- Steady on! - Are you all right?
威廉
Will?
威廉
Will!
威廉 站住
Will, stop!
- 怎么回事?- 我只是…
-What is wrong? -I just…
- 只是什么?- 那个女人…
-What? -That… That woman.
那个跟你♥爸♥在一起的女人是…
The woman with… with… with your father, she…
不是的 你看见吗?她不是…
No, see, she's not…
怎么会…
How di…
我到底怎么了?
What is happening to me?
昨晚 那幅画…
Last night, the… the painting…
对不起
I'm s… I'm sorry.
我感到十分抱歉
I'm… I'm… I'm so sorry.
是吗?这是…
Are you? I mean,
你知道这场聚会对我来说多重要
you knew how important this was to me.
- 你竟然喝得醉醺醺过来 - 不是的
-You show up drunk. -I'm not--
他可是我父亲
That's my father! That's my father!
我知道
I know.
你还是走吧
You should go.
别这样 别赶我走
Please. Please, please don't.
我真是大错特错
This was such a mistake.
你让我感到很陌生
I don't even recognize you anymore.
小李
Dickie.
小李
Dickie!
乔 这会破坏欧洲工艺的传统
Joe, it undermines the very traditions of European craftsmanship.
真要我说 我认为人们已经厌倦那种鬼玩意
If you ask me, I think people are rather tired of that crazy stuff.
你是指哪些人?
What people is that?
你不能没来由地否决 整个现代主义运动的影响力
You can't just decry the entire Modernist movement as worthless.
你看塞缪尔的作品
Samuel's work, perhaps.
我们的常驻鉴赏家有什么看法?
Tell me, what does our resident tastemaker think?
我认为比起讨论艺术 你们俩更沉溺于互相拌嘴
I think the two of you enjoy your arguments even more than your art.
你们都说得对
And… you're both right.
传统固然重要
Tradition is important.
传统能抵御时代的潮流
It endures.
但如果没有真理、不以身犯险 艺术在这个现代世界中
But what is art in this modern world without truth?
又何以称为艺术?
A little risk?
这是谁?
Who's this?
小丑
Uh… Clown!
他叫什么?
What's his name?
他没有名字
He doesn't have a name.
我们应该给它们取个名字
I think we need to give them some names.
它们应该有个名字
I think they deserve that.
- 要叫它什么呢?- 不知道
- What should we call him? - I don't know.
这个是谁?
And this one, who's this?
绿嘴先生
He's Mr. Green Mouth.
绿嘴先生?为什么取这个名字?
Mr. Green Mouth? -Why is he Mr. Green Mouth?
因为我给他画了一张绿色的嘴巴
-That's why drew him with a green mouth.
有人这么晚了还没睡
Someone's up awfully late this evening.
爸爸
Papa!
嗨
Hi.
- 他想让你看看他画的画 - 是吗?
-He wanted to show you his pictures. -Did he?
我很喜欢
I like this.
这种用色方式很特别
Very interesting use of color.
听好 爸爸会把这些画都带到办公室
Tell you what, I will take all these to my office
这样天天都能看到了
so I can see them every day.
好吗?好
-Right? - All right.
该睡觉了 去刷牙吧
Time for bed. Go brush your teeth.
一会儿爸爸给你盖被子
Papa will tuck you in.
乖孩子
Good boy.
很累吗?
Are you tired?
累坏了
Exhausted.
有多累?
How exhausted?
放心吧
Don't worry.
很快就好
I'll be quick.
打扰一下 没听见吗?
Excuse me. Hello?
喂
Hey!
威廉?
-Will? -
威廉?
-Will?
- 怎么了?- 没事
-What's the matter? -Nothing.
没什么 对不起 我只是…
Nothing, sorry. I was just…
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
- 要喝茶吗?- 好啊
-You want some tea? -Sure.
可以 麻烦你了
Sure, thank you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你有没有见到 那个把这幅画送来的人?
you didn't meet whoever sent this, did you?
那个男人说你们认识的
The man said you know him.
他说他叫皮克曼 还说他回来了
Said his name is Pickman. He's back in town again.
瑟伯先生
Mr. Thurber.
你来早了
You're in early.
把画和支票都归还给画家本人
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表