剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
Now I made my point.
操
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Dammit.
24小时仓库 营业中
滚吧
Shoo!
滚
Shoo!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
- 这是什么情况?- 借用你的急救箱
The fuck happened to you? I'm borrowing your first aid kit.
- 你还是坐下歇一会儿吧 - 什么?
-Maybe you should sit for a minute. - What?
有必要吗?我没事 我还要把一些东西拿去估价
Why? I'm fine. I gotta get some shit appraised.
-肯定是好东西了 -有些古董 还有些金器
-Must be something good. - Antique pieces, some gold.
你这次还是别去廉价二手店了
Maybe you should skip the five-and-dime this time.
到道格拉斯大道的阿嘉莎旧物买♥♥卖♥♥行
Go over to Agatha's joint on Douglas Drive.
道格拉斯大道232号♥
她是好人
She's good people.
别用你奇怪的眼神和流血的额头 对人凶神恶煞的
Don't be hostile with your big, weird eyes, and your bloody head.
滚开
Fuck off.
尼克 别把情绪绷得太紧
You need a chill pill, Nick.
是黄金没错 但恕我给不了太多钱
It's gold, sure, but I'll only pay scrap for it.
艾迪说你出价比一般商家好
Eddie said you'd do better for us.
没错 前提是你们给我好东西
Sure, if you guys do better for me.
你瞧
Look at this.
金属上没有认证标志 烛台手工粗糙
No certified marks on the metal, craftsmanship's crude.
连装饰也用不上
Can't even dress it up.
下一件
Next, please.
桌椅状态良好 镶嵌图案是用手刻上去的
The table and chairs are good. That inlay is real.
这些家具确实是品质上好
Now those are excellent.
是降灵会用的桌子
It's a séance table.
类似通灵板的东西吗?
Like Ouija-board séance?
比那个更邪门点
A bit more serious than that.
这是什么东西?
What have we here?
你有没有见过这种…
Have you ever seen a--
好极了
Yes.
《黎波·布里慕斯》《达梦尼亚》
"Liber Primus, Daemonia."
《黎波·瑟昆杜斯》
"Liber Secundus,
《辛姆沃利亚》
Symvolia."
《黎波·特里图伊斯》
"Liber Tertius,
《佩利里普斯》
Perilipsi."
什么意思?
What does it mean?
这些书是重要文献吧? 我看应该值钱的吧?
They're important, right? Valuable, I bet.
不是我熟悉的领域
Not my province.
谁是这方面的专家?
Whose then?
我想到了一个朋友
I have an associate in mind.
这个嘛
And this…
- 我从没见过这种东西 - 我见过
-I've never seen one like it. -I have.
我见过好几次了
Many times.
摸摸看 很舒服的
Feel. She's a beauty.
轻点 很脆弱的
Gently. It gets brittle.
摸摸看
Try. Touch.
猜到是什么材料吗?
Can you guess the material?
羊毛
Wool.
是人类的头发
Human hair.
-闻闻看 - 不了 谢谢
Smell. Yeah. No thanks.
我去联♥系♥那个懂这些书的人
I'll go call my guy about the books.
罗兰 我是阿嘉莎
Roland. It's Agatha.
我的妈啊
-Jesus Christ.
我在店里
- I'm at the store.
有个客户带来了一些非常有趣的东西
I have a client here with some very interesting items.
绝对符合你的口味 懂我的意思吗?
Right up your alley, know what I mean?
快来吧
Come quickly.
相信我
Trust me.
嗨 亲爱的 最近好吗?
Hallo, my dear.How's it going?
这是尼克
This is Nick.
你好
Ah, hello. Hello.
瞧瞧
Take a look.
有什么看法?
What do you think?
是啊 很有意思
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Very interesting. Yeah.
这是…
This is
这的确是…
indeed
降灵会用的桌子
a séance table.
- 手工精致 - 来自19世纪的奥地利
-It's exquisite. -Nineteenth century Austria.
这木材
The wood is
是金钟柏木和檀香木
white cedar and sandalwood,
手工相当
treated in a very…
特殊
unique way.
目的是方便召唤妖魔鬼怪
And arranged to facilitate the summoning of an entity.
你瞧
-You see? -
看到表面红色的漆料吗?
The reddish tint on the lacquer? Huh?
猜猜里面有什么?
Guess what went into it? Hey?
变♥态♥
Sick fucks.
天啊
My God.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd be thrilled.
第四卷呢?
Was there a fourth volume?
没看到
Not that I saw.
可是
But…
有没有可能在你手上?
it's possible you could have it?
仓库我只搜了一下
Well, I've barely touched the unit.
里面有一大堆珍贵的垃圾
There's a life's worth of crap in there.
这几本书可是很稀有的
The books are extremely rare.
三本总共值一万美元
I would say 10,000 for all three.
不错嘛
Well, well.
凑足四本值多少?
How much for all four?
放在正规拍卖♥♥会上给众买♥♥家竞标
If placed at the right auction, with multiple buyers,
成交价肯定超过三十万美元
in excess of $300,000.
第四卷是最稀有的
You see, the fourth volume is the rarest one.
《黎波·夸尔图斯·撒卡拉门多》
Liber Quartus Sacramentum.
也是最抢手的一卷
The most desirable piece.
是一部具有传奇色彩的文献
It's legendary.
里面写满用来将恶魔 困在人世的符号♥和咒语
Full of symbols and spells to bind a demon, to make it earthbound.
恶魔?
A demon?
第四卷之所以罕有至极
The reason the… the fourth volume is the rarest
因为人与恶魔之间的交易完成后 那卷书也会随着与其交易的人
is because it burns down completely at the end of the transaction
一起燃烧殆尽
with the purveyor of its favors.
除非…
Except when…
少吊胃口了 好吗?
-Cut the fuckin' drumroll, will you?
罗兰 这人不容易应付啊
-You've got a tough case here, Rolly.
除非恶魔遭到背叛 因而无法索取应得的报酬
Except when the demon has been betrayed. Therefore, unable to collect its debt.
这笔交易今晚必须完成
This transaction has to happen tonight.
这是烛台和桌椅的钱
This is the payment for the candelabra, the table, and the chairs.
这个花圈我就送给你 我亲爱的阿嘉莎
But the wreath I donate to you, mein liebshe, Agatha.
感谢你的举荐
For the referral, danke schön.
但是
But…
如果能找到第四卷
if we find the missing fourth volume,
我马上给你开张三十万美元的支票
I will write you a check for $300,000.
我的卡车就停在外面 我可以开车带你到仓库
My truck's outside. I'll drive us over there.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. -Mm.
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
很好 真♥他♥妈♥的 这叫“车”漏偏逢连夜雨
Great.Now we're getting ass fucked with rain on top of all this shit.
你的头是不是撞上挡风玻璃弄伤的?
Did you, uh, hurt your head on the windshield?
是的 车尾被撞上时弄伤的
Yeah. When I was rear-ended.
可以摇上车窗吗?
Uh, do you mind closing, uh, the side window, please?
我…
I, uh…
有件事我要坦承
I have a confession to make.
天啊 有必要吗?
Jesus, really?
你拍下的那间仓库
You see, I know all about the family
我知道原主一家的来历
who owned the unit that you bought.
他们家缠万贯
They were very rich,
在欧洲从事钢铁生产捞了一大笔
made their money from steel in Europe,
二战后期 举家移♥民♥到美国
and emigrated to America at the end of World War II.
他们制♥造♥过武器
They made weapons.
生产坦克的钨合金穿甲弹
Wolfram for tanks.
可惜站在历史错误的一边
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表