剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
-And then… -What's this got to do with me?
你不好奇吗?
Ain't you curious?
不会 我从来没有好奇心 这也许是我还活着的原因吧
No, I'm not, and I've never been. Maybe that's why I'm still alive.
-搞什么鬼?
You gotta be shitting me.
-仓库开营至今 他都不离不弃
Guy's had it since this place opened.
从1945年租到现在
Going back to '45.
他话很少 对人彬彬有礼
Kept mostly to himself, polite,
嘴巴像瓶口塞紧了一般
tighter than a Tupperware lid.
这叫“白色愤怒”
White anger.
"白色愤怒" 那我能说"黑色愤怒"吗?
White anger… Am I allowed to say Black anger?
不行吧
I didn't think so.
仓库里肯定有什么特别的东西 不然他没必要搞这种操作 对吧?
Anyway, something special in there, for him to check on it like this?
没错 尽是些旧衣破鞋
Yeah, old clothes and worn-out shoes.
我曾在帕尔梅托城拍到一间仓库 里面都是瓶瓶罐罐
I bought a unit in Palmetto packed with jars.
装满屎尿、头发和脚趾甲
Urine, feces, hair, and toenails.
还有一袋袋的优♥惠♥券 老兄 人年纪越大反而越奇怪
And bags and bags of coupons. The older we get, the stranger, man.
你看
Now look.
出来后 他的包空了
Bag's empty when he comes out.
-废话 这可是仓库啊 -那他到底在里面干吗?
-Of course, it's a fucking storage unit. - Yeah, but what was he up to?
过去几十年以来 他每天往仓库里放东西
He dropped something in there. Every day for decades.
他又跳了
Here's with the hopping again.
你说他这是干吗?
What do you think it is?
我去挖挖看
I'll dig around.
这是你的36号♥拍卖♥♥品
For your lot 36.
挖宝愉快
Enjoy.
记住 是我给你放风的
Remember, I'm the one tipped you off.
记得要感恩图报
Don't forget to spread the love.
吝啬鬼
Stingy bastard.
联军今晚发动空袭
The skies over Baghdad are illuminated tonight
巴格达上空被炮火照亮 这是…
as allied forces unleash an assault. Another…
艾迪先生 我来付款了
Hello, Mr. Eddie. I came to pay my bill.
只欠了两个月租金
Two months.
我以为你不租了
I thought you left the unit.
不要了 你失联后 东西我们都拍卖♥♥了
Gave it up. We sold it on the block when we didn't hear from you.
不会吧?
Oh, no, no, no.
艾迪先生
Mr. Eddie,
我在这里租仓库都多久了?
how long I am renting here?
艾米莉亚女士 我们还寄了驱逐通知书给你
We sent you an eviction notice, Ms. Amelia.
你的电♥话♥打不通
-Your phone was disconnected.
我说过我已经搬走了
-I telled you, I moved.
我有个新的电♥话♥号♥码
I have a new number.
你们可能是把驱逐通知书 寄到我的旧住址了
Maybe you sent the notice to the older address.
-寄去错的住址了 -这能怪谁呢?
-The wrong one. -Well, whose fault is that?
怪你啊!
You!
我打过给你 当时我说 "艾迪先生 千万别忘记"
I called. I said, "Please, Mr. Eddie, don't forget."
那是…
That was…
看到那个家伙了吗?
You see that guy right there?
他叫尼克·艾普顿
His name is Nick Appleton.
你的仓库被他拍下了
He bought your unit.
赶紧去找他
Go see him.
搞不好可以讨回几件东西
Maybe you can get some of your things back.
- 谢了 - 不客气
-Thank you. - You're welcome.
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
实在不好意思
I'm sorry.
看什么看
Eyes on me.
你是艾普顿先生吗?
Mr. Appleton?
你是不是艾普顿先生?
-Mr. Appleton? Mr. Appleton. -Whoa!
不好意思 我叫艾米莉亚 艾迪先生说你拍下了我的仓库
Sorry. My name is Amelia, Mr. Eddie said you bought my unit.
-我的仓库在另一边 87号♥ -是我又怎么样?
-It's on the other side. Number 87. -What if I did?
他们搞错了
They made mistake.
-他们?你都被驱逐了 -他们把驱逐通知书寄错了地方
-Who's they? You were evicted, right? -They send wrong address.
-你自己跟经理说去 -不是的 艾迪先生叫我跟你商量
-Talk to the manager. -No. Mr. Eddie said I speak to you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 是吗?
Fucker. Is that right?
-有话快说 对着这只耳朵 -我所有的东西都在里面
-Speak fast, this ear. -All my family things are there.
书信、照片和个人物品 你知道吗?
Uh, letters, photos, personal stuff, you know?
有很多东西我都扔掉了 有些也卖♥♥给了别人
Well, I threw a lot of stuff away and sold some others.
里面可能还剩下一些零散的杂物 但现在都是我的了 明白吗?
There may be some stuff left in there, but whatever is in there is mine now.
不行 那些东西不是你的
No, it's not yours.
-你从哪来的? -我叫艾米莉亚 我是本地人
-Where are you from? -My name is Amelia, and I am from here.
我坐了两趟公车过来
I took two buses.
按照法律 仓库里的东西已经不是你的了
Legally, you lost whatever is in there.
不好意思 这就是现实
I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.
我孩子的照片 我爸爸妈妈的书信都在里面
All my children's pictures. My mama, my papa's letters.
这些东西你用得着吗?
What good are they to you, Mr. Appleton?
你让我去搜出来 我不会添麻烦的
You let me look around and I bother nobody.
可能有些东西还留在里面 我马上就好
Maybe some things are still there, and I'll go quick.
我替你感到难过 但你的烦恼与我无关
I'm sorry for your troubles, but they're not mine.
你就不能帮帮我吗?
You can do nothing for me?
给我一千美元 里面剩下的东西都是你的
A thousand bucks. You can have what's left there.
那是我一个月当清洁工的工资
I make this money in a month, cleaning.
这东西拿去
Here.
这是你的 应该还用得上
This is yours, I bet you can still use it.
他还有人性吗?
Que clase de hombre eres?
你说什么?
What's that?
你会说西语吗?
Do you speak Spanish?
不会 但你的英语显然说不好
No. And clearly you don't speak English.
来到我的国家 麻烦你花点心思学习 用我的语言来辱骂我
Make an effort when you're in my country and try and insult me in my own language.
蠢婆娘
Dumb bitch.
我刚才说我希望你下地狱
I said I hope you rot in hell!
扭转 灯开关
又是我的错
As usual, it's all on me.All on me.
还嫌我的麻烦不够多吗?
Like I don't have enough problems.
这种鸟事我才不理
I don't need this shit.
这东西老出问题
-It's always something with this shit. -
要么漏雨 要么水管漏水 看来不换工作不行了
If it ain't the rain, it's the pipe. I gotta get a new job.
艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
我拍下的仓库比这间仓库小多了
The unit I got is a lot smaller than this.
说什么呢? 竟然就仓库大小来跟我计较?
What you talking about? Ain't planning on getting a discount on account of size?
有必要这么小气吗?
What made you so cheap, man?
我想说的是 空间越小 东西越少
Smaller space, fewer items. All's I'm saying.
这一区的仓库大小都不一致
Nothing's up to code in this section.
那间仓库1940年代建好的 当年建的仓库更宽、更深、更陡峭
It was built in the 1940s. Units were wider, deeper, steeper.
而且互相连接
Connected to each other.
真♥他♥妈♥的搞不懂是什么问题
I don't know what the fuck is…
失陪一下 我去拿拖把
Excuse me. I gotta get a mop.
艾米莉亚女士还坐在门外
That lady Amelia's sitting outside.
话说回来 我被突袭都要怪你
Yeah, thanks for ambushing me with that, by the way.
你就让她进来看看 还剩下什么东西吧
Let the lady see if any of her stuff's left, for Christ's sake.
我可不想当坏人 你更没资格说我
I'm not buying into being the bad guy here,especially not from you.
- 别跟别人一样虚伪
Don't be a hypocrite like everyone else.
- 听好 我俩是串通好的 对吧?
Hey, look. You and me got our thing going?
没错 我是从中捞了一把 但这个妇人家绝非坏人
Okay. I got my stuff on the side, sure, but this lady? She's too good.
这个社会是有游戏规则的 有赢有输才是人生
The game has rules. You win some, you lose some.
瞧我为这个国家尽忠职守
Look at me. I did what I had to for this country.
为什么每次聊天你非得提起这事儿?
How the fuck do you bring that into every conversation?
因为这事值得一提再提 我玩的游戏被套路了
Because it bears fucking repeating! The game I played was rigged.
我一边耳朵失聪 一天到晚只听到尖锐的嗡嗡声
Lost this ear except for high-pitched ringing day in, day out.
这也就算了 我老婆呢?跑了
Fine. Wife? Gone.
这些损失我来承担 如今轮到社会来弥补我了
I'll take all the losses. But now it's my turn.
你不是唯一一个自觉无能为力的人
You're not the only one that feels fucked, brother.
被套路? 战争前线都是黑人和拉美裔人
Rigged? The front line is all Black and Brown.
你可能也忘记自己踩过多少黑人的尸体
Maybe you didn't recall all the dark-skinned bodies you stepped over
到越南香河撒尿了吧
on your way to take a leak in the Perfume River.
那间仓库是我靠真本事拍下的 你♥他♥妈♥的没资格出声
I bought that unit fair and square.So fuck you,
她他妈的也没资格求我 休想情绪勒索我!
fuck her, and fuck this guilt trip!
况且我的部队里 每个士兵脸上都涂满绿色油彩
-And in my unit, everyone was green. -
照片
朵蒂 妈妈
慕尼黑 1938年 维也纳 1938年
去他妈的!
-Fuck me blue!
一万两千 明天就要
Twelve K, tomorrow.
你已经说得很清楚了
You made your fucking point.
现在才算说清楚了
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表