剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
A lesser component of our metabolism.
那个球体是不是…
Was the sphere…
是不是我的飞船?
My ship?
如果被发现 摧毁飞船是我们的首要任务
Its destruction is our first duty facing discovery.
进入的机会只有一次 离开躯体要花的时间太久
There was no chance to re-enter. Leaving this takes too long.
所以升降梯井是我唯一的机会
So in the shaft was my only chance.
为什么非要摧毁飞船?
Why must your ship be destroyed?
我们是绝对不能被人类理解的生物
We must not be understood.
怎么说?
Why not?
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
赶紧放下 医生 我们是朋友
Do it now. For we are friends, Doctor.
难道牲畜没资格知道 自己被什么东西吞噬吗?
Livestock must not understand what devours it?
放心吧 你一定会知道吞噬你的东西是什么
Oh, fret not. You will understand what devours you.
这点很重要
That is essential.
医生 我可以闻到你体内的恶瘤
I can smell your cancer, Doctor.
真好吃
It is delicious.
我来帮你摆脱病痛吧 我会好好爱惜你的
Come, let me rid you of it. I will love you.
这具尸体就是你的棺材 我要你永远埋葬在里面
That body will be your coffin. I'll see you buried in it.
坏掉的血
It's rotten blood.
只能补充少许精力
Thin nourishment.
操控这具躯壳来跟你融为一体 需要消耗大量能量
Animating this and synapsing with you is high cost.
一旦我们合为一体后 我又要开始闹肚子饿了
Once you and I are one, I will be near starvation again.
温特斯医生 你还真是一个上好的宿主啊
-But you are a prize host, Dr. Winters. -
杀人是危险的行为 但我可以利用你的躯壳来觅食
Through you, I can feed even when killing is too dangerous.
食物会自动送上门 还可以趁热吃
Meals are delivered to you still warm.
你到底想干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
为了避免他人起疑 刀工必须如法医般精准无误
Well, we mustn't raise suspicion. The cut must be forensically correct.
不能弄伤胸大肌 否则这对手臂就废了
Have to be careful of the pectoral muscles or I'll lose the use of these arms.
为什么我一只手臂还能动?
Why is my arm free?
最后阶段的神经元剪接过程 需要感官运动参与
Final neural splicing requires a sensory-motor standard
才能让我们的大脑融为一体
to perfect my brain's fit to yours.
你身体的其余部分已经被麻痹了
The rest of you is paralyzed,
融合过程结束后 我就给你松绑
but once this is done I will unbind you,
到时我俩就一起解脱了
and we will be free together.
你打算把自己 从艾伦身上转移到我身上?
You're going to transfer yourself from Allen into me?
没错
Correct.
要怎么办到?
How?
一般都是通过消化道
Well, normally via the alimentary canal.
千万年以来
You see, over eons,
我们已经完全掌握了 潜入另一个生物体内的方法
we have become perfectly streamlined to facilitate our entry into other beings.
当初处于幼虫阶段的我 趁艾迪·赛克斯入睡后溜进他口中
As a larva, I entered Eddie Sykes’ mouth as he slept.
自那以后 我长得越来越大了
But I've grown since then.
可谓成长迅速啊
Oh, how I have grown.
所以这次要在我们身上开个切口才行
We will have to make an incision.
你打算用你寄生的傀儡把自己挖出来
You're going to use your puppet there to pluck you out.
可是他一旦把你卸下
But once he's dislodged you,
不就四肢无力 会摔掉你吗?
won't he go limp and drop you?
我对你们的生理机能的了解
I am quite more familiar with your physiology
甚至比你更甚 医生
than even you, Doctor.
我很清楚该切什么 不该切什么
I know what I can and cannot cut.
要达到最理想的融合状态 就要牺牲次要组织
The most supreme adaptations are purchased at the cost of inessentials.
宿主本身就具备 视觉 听觉 嗅觉和行动力的结构
Our hosts already carry structures for sight, sound, smell, locomotion.
所以我们自己不必再具备这些能力
It'd be quite redundant to carry those capacities ourselves.
于是我们都轻装出发
So we travel light.
什么奇特的鳞片 突须 羽毛
No quaint fins or stalks or feathers
尖头钩
terminating in hooks or…
吸盘 小手小脚什么的
suckers or little digits.
这些结构我们一概摒弃
We've no use for any of it,
因为我们的生命已经升华了
for we have transcended.
医生 我把你逗乐了吗?
Have I amused you, Doctor?
你们简直就是在自欺欺人
You are truly self-deluded.
你只是在拖延时间
You're stalling for time.
已经太迟了
It's already too late.
你们真的不懂吗?
You really don't see it, do you?
- 不懂什么?- 你们嫉妒我们
- See what? -You're jealous.
荒谬
Absurd.
你们本身不具备感官能力
You have no senses of your own.
只好从其他生物身上窃取
You have to steal them from others.
我们寄居在人类身上几千年了
We have inhabited men for millennia.
曾搞垮许多泱泱大国
We have caused great nations to fall.
- 我们打造了… - 你们拥有的一切都是偷来的
-We have shaped– -You've stolen everything you ever had.
你们充其量只是盗贼和凶手 是寄生虫 还真可悲啊
You're nothing but a thief and murderer. A parasite. You're pathetic.
你们什么都不是 只是夸夸其谈的毒瘤
You're nothing but cancer with a big mouth.
你那个当局长的老朋友就快回来了
Your friend, the sheriff, will come soon.
我相信他天一亮就到
Sunup, I believe.
他将成为我们第一道美味佳肴
He will make a fine first meal for us.
他的肉身会滋养我们的躯壳 我们啃噬他时
His flesh will nurture our body, and your anguish
你的痛苦也会滋养我的灵魂
as we consume him will nurture my soul.
到时他一句话也说不出口
To say nothing at all of his.
该从哪里开始吃呢?
Now where will we begin?
说来也奇怪
You know, it's a curious problem.
只要小心翼翼地剥开上下肢皮瓣
With careful flensing of the superior and inferior extremities,
过程中不触及主动脉 人还可以多活几个小时
leaving the primary arteries intact, a man can live for hours.
所以即使取下下肢到臀部区域的肉 他也不会立刻死去
Oh, you can harvest meat all the way to the coxal region before he dies.
他为我们献上了痛苦
He offers up his pain
以及蛋白质
along with his protein.
动脉可以等闲来无事时才取出
Finally, we can harvest the arteries at our leisure.
只是人体四肢的肉特硬不好吃
But of course, the, uh, flesh of the extremities is tough.
除了臀肉以外
Now aside from the rump,
内脏器官是最好吃的
the organs are most toothsome,
但是取出的话 人短时间内就断气
but bring death much faster.
你好好想想吧 一会儿跟我说你喜欢怎么个吃法
You think about it. Let me know which you prefer.
但无论哪种方式
Either way,
我都会用你的双手拖出 他美味到冒烟的内脏
as I use your hands to haul forth his smoking entrails,
用你的口大快朵颐
and your mouth to guzzle them down,
从你生殖器官传来的阵阵高♥潮♥ 肯定会让我们兴奋不已
the repeated orgasms that we will have with your loins will be astounding.
你们说自己是我们的牲畜
You called yourselves our livestock,
其实你们比牲畜强多了
but you're so much more.
只要我想的话 布雷迪和杰克逊本来可以吃上两周
I could've eked two weeks out of Brady and Jackson if that was all.
但我利用他们 给我供应的血液产出的一半能量
But I reinvested half the energy their blood gave me
来维持他们的大脑活动
to keep their brains alive.
这样我就能通过他们的第八对脑神经 跟他们小声地沟通
That way I could whisper directly into their eighth cranial nerves.
确保他们清楚 我在他们身上进行的一切动作
Just to make sure they understood everything that I was doing to them.
那艾迪·赛克斯呢?
And Eddie Sykes?
问得好 他在听着我们说话呢
Oh, yes. He is here with us right now.
只是无法出声 毫无反抗之力
Mute and powerless
只能眼睁睁看着我为他开腹除肠
as I disembowel him.
你漏了一件事
You're forgetting something.
才怪
I forget nothing.
你傲慢自大的态度把你变愚钝了
Your arrogance makes you stupid.
亲爱的医生 我漏了什么?
What have I forgotten, sweet doctor?
不说了
Never mind.
一会儿我就知道 你大脑中的每个心思意念
I will know every thought in your head in just a few moments,
你的记忆 感官能力
all your memories, your senses.
恐惧
-And your fear. -
痛苦
Your suffering…
都是我的了
all mine.
都是我的了
All mine.
都是我的了
All mine.
赛克斯很清楚一旦你离开他后 就失去视觉和听觉了
Sykes knew you'd be blind and deaf once you were out of him,
你这个混♥蛋♥施虐狂
you sadistic bastard.
在这里
Here.
一定有办法的
There must… there must be a way.
不是为了活下来 而是…
-Not to survive, but… -
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我们在通过 我的第八对脑神经沟通 对吧?
We're communicating through my eighth cranial nerve now, right?
这是什么地方?
Where am I?
这是你的新家 但你不会住太久
You are in your new home, but you won't be occupying it for long.
这个新家恐怕已经遭到破坏了
There's been some vandalism, I'm afraid.
灯坏了
The lights don't work.
你也会意识到这个小区有点安静
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表