剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
What do you know about overhead, online marketing, shipping,
你对经费 网上营销 运送
customer complaints, returns?
顾客投诉 退货有什么了解
Duh. Plenty.
相当了解
Please. You may have found your acorn,
得了吧 你或许找到了你的橡子
my little blind squirrel,
我的小瞎子松鼠
but there is no way
但你这种人
that someone like you can make a living at it.
是不可能靠此谋生的
Okay, go ahead, underestimate me.
好吧 尽管低估我
That's just what I want.
这正是我所需要的
I feed off that shit.
我以此维生呢
The truth is, I'm smarter than you think.
事实是 我比你想的更聪明
I have good instincts and common sense coming out my dumper.
我有精准的直觉和常识
I've got it all figured out.
我明白了一切
Twenty-four ninety-nine?
24.99
Just a bookmark?
就一根书签吗
Yeah. Having a hell of a time keeping my place in books.
嗯 每次看书总要找半天上次看到哪儿了
Can I have a bag?
能给我个袋子吗
For a bookmark?
装书签
Yeah, my husband wouldn't like it if he knew that I read.
是的 要是我老公发现我看书会生气的
Good luck to you. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Hey, miss.
小姐
Excuse me. Miss.
不好意思 小姐
I see that for dummies' book. I think you're stealing it.
我看到那本给蠢货的书了 你偷走了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你胡说
I'm Asset Protection Associate.
我是资产保护协会成员
I saw you take that book. I'm almost certain you did not pay for it.
我看到你拿走那本书 几乎确定你没给钱
Paid for it. Thank you for your service.
给了的 谢谢你的服务
Let me see that receipt.
给我看收据
I'm so sick of being profiled all
我受够了被侧写
because I kind of look Indonesian.
就因为我长得像印尼人
You're the whitest girl on this block. Give me that.
你是这个街区里最白的女生 给我
They don't always put everything on there.
有时他们不把所有商品都打到收据上
You need to come with me. Come on.
你得跟我来 快
So, what do I get for running afoul
不配合资产保护协会
of the asset protection associate?
有什么下场
Is public shaming enough?
公众羞辱够了吗
No, no, no. We prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
不不 我们将会以任何能想到的罪行起诉你
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Fuck me in the dick.
我嘞个大操
Young women should not talk like that.
年轻女性不该这么说话
What age would be appropriate to say "fuck me in the dick"?
那什么年纪适合说"我嘞个大操"
You'd have a better vocabulary if you read.
如果你看书的话词汇量会更丰富
Yeah, what do you think this was for?
是啊 不然你以为我拿这个干什么
Get in there.
进去
Let's go.
快走
Okay, what's wrong?
怎么了
I have a growth.
我长个了瘤子
The pain is unimaginable.
痛死了
Yeah, I've heard it all before.
我都见识过了
"I'm sick." "My water broke."
"我不舒服" "我羊水破了"
"This is a robbery, put your hands up.
"这是抢劫 把手举起
Why are you crying? I just want the money." Keep moving.
哭什么 我只想要钱" 继续走
I can't. It hurts. Why should I believe you?
不行 好痛 我为什么要信你
Fuck me in the dick, what is that?
我嘞个大操 那是什么
Steve! Steve, get the manager!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 叫经理过来
Sic him, Marley!
打他 马利
Yeah, don't come back! It's a family bookstore!
不要回来 这是家庭书店
You wanna flash your cooch? Go to City Lights!
想暴露阴♥部♥ 去城市之光书店
"Shopping garage sales.
"去车♥库♥旧货甩卖♥♥扫货
Fancier neighborhoods have better stuff
高档街区卖♥♥的东西
than poor or middle class ones."
比穷♥人♥或者中产阶级街区的好
No shit.
废话
I can't believe I almost got arrested for this.
不敢相信我差点因为这个被抓
Oh, wait.
等等
I am a dummy.
我就是个蠢货
One minute she's figured out life,
前一分钟她才悟出了人生
the next she's digging through junk mail.
下一分钟她就在翻垃圾邮件
The ups and downs of Miss Sophia.
索菲娅小姐的起起伏伏
Yeah, it's all part of the process.
这都是进程的一部分
Yes!
就是这个
Is the Penny Saver number five or six
《省钱指南》在高效率人士的
on the list of habits of highly effective people?
习惯清单上排名第五还是第六
A, I'm not loving your attitude.
A 我不喜欢你的态度
B, I'm looking for estate sales. C--
B 我不是在找资产拍卖♥♥ C
Babe, I know you are not alphabetizing me right now.
亲爱的 你就别跟我列举了
I didn't have a C anyway.
我本来也没有C
Hey, girl, hey. Hey.
嘿 妹子 嘿
Landlord don't like it when I smoke in my place.
房♥东不喜欢我在我屋里抽大♥麻♥
So, you're gonna do it here?
所以你要在这抽吗
Child, I have been at airport security all day long,
孩子 我在机场安检待了一整天
looking people in the eyes.
看着人们的眼睛
You only get a split second to read their souls.
你只有短暂时间去洞察他们的内心
Are they good? Are they evil?
他们是好人还是坏人
Am I really mankind's last line of defense?
我真的是人类最好一道防线吗
And when I come home, I needs to smoke up
当我回家后 我需要抽大♥麻♥
so I can clear that shit out of my brain.
才能把这些都排出大脑
Or else I go crazy.
不然我会疯的
So, yeah, I'm gonna smoke here.
所以是的 我要在这抽
Okay, fine. Just don't distract me. I'm trying to focus.
好 别打扰我就行 我得集中注意力
Okay. But you know how difficult it is
好 可你知道要让我闭嘴
for me to keep my mouth shut.
比登天还难
These old ladies, they don't wanna check nothing.
这些老太婆 她们什么都不想托运
One was coming from Napa
有个从纳帕谷过来的
with four bottles of Merlot in her old lady purse.
包里装了四瓶墨尔乐红酒
War hero. That sucks.
战争英雄 真逊
Controversial opinion, but it's your home.
观点有争议 但这是你家
Four bottles.
四瓶
So, I had to say to her, I said,
所以我跟她说
"Look, ma'am, you can't bring that on here.
"夫人 你不能带这个上飞机
You're gonna either have to throw it out
你要么扔掉
or drink 'em up right here."
要么在这喝了"
So, goddamn it, she tried.
我去 她还真试着喝掉
This other lady came on with a baby in a dog carrier.
另外一个女的在小狗袋里装了个婴儿
I said, "No. Oh, hell, no! Oh, no, you better don't!"
我说"不行 绝对不行"
No one cares about national security.
没人关心国♥家♥安♥全♥
Rita Wertheimer.
丽塔·韦特海默
Rita was a hairdresser
丽塔生前是个理发师
who got married to an investment banker...
嫁给了一个投资银行家
After that, she quit her job
然后她就辞职
and started focusing on fund-raising.
开始干起了慈善募捐
Rita, a fixture in San Francisco high society,
丽塔 旧金山上流社会里的名人
never missed a party.
从不错过任何一场派对
He dies. She never remarries.
丈夫死后 她未曾改嫁
No kids. Dead at 76?
膝下无子 76岁过世
This bitch's closet runs deep.
这老太婆的衣柜里肯定有好料
But a dog in a baby carrier,
但反过来 在婴儿车里装小狗
that sounds cute and socially acceptable.
就很可爱 也能让人接受
I gotta go!
我得走了
Go get your man, girl!
拿下你的男人 妹子
Romance lives.
浪漫永垂不朽
Why don't you have a wonderful day.
祝你日安
Master bedroom upstairs?
主卧在楼上吗
Uh, yes, but keep in mind, we have to shut down soon.
对 别忘了我们一会就结束了
Um, watch your step.
小心脚下
Is-- is that all that's left?
就剩这些了吗
Yes, they're not even my size, but they're Chanel.
对 虽然都不是我的码 但这可是香奈儿
I have to own them.
买♥♥到即赚到
You know, this is gonna sound so crazy,
说出来你可能不信
but I actually left some Chanel in here earlier.
我之前落了一些香奈儿的衣服没拿走
You see a grown woman standing in front of you, right?
你知道站在你面前的是一位成年女子吧
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表