剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
We have a problem.
出现一个问题
This is NastyGal.Com, your website.
这是NastyGal.Com 你的网站
You're so big, harder... And it's filled with porn.
你好大 用力点 全是毛♥片♥
No, okay. I've seen worse. So, does that help?
不 我见过更糟的 这有帮助吗
...I feel so nasty. No. No, it doesn't.
我感觉好坏坏哦 没有
How did you get this far
怎么这么久
without checking if the domain was available?
你都没有去核实下域名能不能用
Hey. She's had a lot going on. Fuck.
她事情很多的 我♥操♥
I am hella bush league.
我真是烂透了
So is that.
那个也是
I prefer erotic fiction.
我更喜欢黄色小说
It's like pornography for the imagination.
就像想象出来的色情片
Shit. I'm such an idiot.
该死 我真是个笨蛋
If you want, I could take two
如果你想的话 我可以
minutes out of my day to register a new web address.
花两分钟注册一个新网址
Or we could use that time
或者也可以用这时间
to continue watching this skillful lovemaking.
继续观看这熟练的做♥爱♥
I've given that address to thousands of people.
我把这地址给了成千上万人
And on April 4th, everyone's gonna go to NastyGal.Com
4月4日 所有人都会访问NastyGal.Com
and get an eyeful of shaved sniz.
然后看到刮了毛的阴♥部♥
Sophia, we can fix this.
索菲娅 我们能挽回局势
Just go back to NastyGalVintage.Com.
用回NastyGalVintage.Com的网址吧
It was the name of your eBay store.
那是你易趣网店的名字
We'll say there was some confusion. It's no big deal.
我们就说出现了一点误会 没什么的
It's fine. No. No. Fine is not perfect.
没事的 不 不 没事还不是完美
Well, if you're looking for perfect...
如果你追求完美
That is not what I asked you to do.
这不是我要求你的做的
I know. I did more than what you asked me to do.
我知道 我比你要求的做得还多
I didn't ask you to do that.
我没叫你这么做
I want it the way I want it.
我想要做成我想要的样子
This is my baby we are talking about here.
这可是我的心肝宝贝
Well, your customers are gonna
你的顾客会觉得
find your baby boring, confusing and ugly.
你得宝贝无聊 令人困惑 丑陋
My sister has that baby. She named him Cormac.
我姐姐有个这样的宝宝 她给他取名科马克
Your services and your sweatshirts are no longer welcome.
你的服务以及你的运动衫不再受此地欢迎
Fine.
行
I'll just grab my stuff and go.
我把东西拿上就走
This is mine.
这是我的
Ah, that's too tight.
好紧
I also have to breathe whenever I sleep.
我睡觉的时候也需要呼吸
I'm like normal people that way.
我跟正常人一样
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm so stressed out.
我压力太大了
Kaavi is just Who's Kaavi?
卡维真是 谁是卡维
The girl building our site.
建网站的姑娘
I told you about her last night.
我昨晚跟你提到过她
Don't snap at me. I forget.
别吼我 我忘了
She's just so annoying.
她真的很烦人
Doing her own thing.
自己干自己的
As if what I want means nothing.
就跟我的要求没有意义一样
No respect for authority.
对权威没有任何尊重
Oh, my God. Who have I become?
天啊 我成了什么人了
I have one of those headaches where I might throw up.
我头痛得想吐
You wanna have sex?
你想做♥爱♥吗
It's been known to cure a headache.
据说能治好头痛
The only doctors who say that are dudes.
说这个的医生都是男的
So, no?
那就是不做了
I'm just messing up left and right.
我搞砸了一切
Nothing's perfect.
没有什么是完美的
Everything's a little off.
一切都不太正常
Well, you're perfect.
你是完美的
And a little off.
也有点不正常
So, it's gonna be great.
所以会好起来的
Whatever.
无所谓了
That jumpsuit.
你的连衣裤
Where did you get it?
你从哪儿搞到的
Miss, we have rules here.
小姐 我们这有规定的
What's happening? Well, I will tell you what's happening.
什么情况 我跟你说什么情况
Giant corporations steal from artists
大公♥司♥剽窃艺术家
to sell watered-down versions of authenticity.
出♥售♥原版的廉价款
And then we all just walk around like-- like sheep.
我们就像羊一样四处瞎逛
In a jail of capitalism.
在资本主义的监狱里
What the hell are you talking about? Do we not have your size?
你在说些什么 我们没你的码吗
I'm gonna put an end to
我要停止
mass commodification of specialized goods.
对特殊商品的大规模商业化
No longer will we buy
我们将不再以
cheaply made clothes for extraordinary prices.
高昂价格买♥♥到廉价制♥作♥的衣服
Well, this particular item is quite affordable.
这件商品价格挺合理的
Lower price point than I would have guessed.
比我想的便宜
I know what I'll do.
我知道该做什么
How many stores do you have?
你们有多少家店
Like 400.
In America.
在美国
Okay, flawed plan.
好吧 计划有漏洞
Cute jumpsuit.
挺可爱的连衣裤
Yeah, if you're a lady astronaut.
如果你是女宇航员的话
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本讲不通啊
I know!
我知道
Jumpsuits are out. All jumpsuits are...
连衣裤不卖♥♥了 所有连衣裤
out.
都不卖♥♥了
And I fucking saw something
我在那破地方
that looked like this at that horrible place, too.
还看到了类似这件的东西
Whoa. Hey, Soph. Sophia. Whoa,whoa, whoa.
索菲娅
Calm down. You're coming unglued.
冷静 你失控了
Want me to restrain you? I took Krav Maga.
想要我限制你吗 我上过以色列格斗术课
Once, to meet a guy I saw through the window.
就一次 为了见我透过窗户看到的一个男人
What is that?
这是什么
I brought her back to work on the site. Hey, we need her.
我把她找回来继续弄网站 我们需要她
Now, tell me what's wrong.
告诉我出什么问题了
Everything. All of it.
一切 全部
The website, inventory, outreach, it's all screwed up.
网站 存货 扩张服务 全都搞砸了
We are never gonna make this launch date.
我们不可能在上线日之前弄好了
We have to push it back.
我们必须推迟
We'll run out of money.
我们会用光钱的
We're not fucking ready. We cannot push it back.
我们还没准备好 我们不能推迟
Oh, man.
天啊
Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man.
天啊 天啊 天啊
What if we just did all of this work and no one cares?
要是我们做了这一切 却没人在意呢
Everything. Just for nothing.
一切都被忙活了
I mean, you saw what happened with Nathan.
你看到内森的遭遇了
Maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead.
或许我该趁早放弃
Before I'm rejected.
在我被否定前
I'll just find something else to do.
我再找别的事做
Okay.
好吧
I can say this because I'm your friend,
我能这么说因为我是你朋友
but you can't do anything else.
但你做不了别的
This store,
这家店
this place, this whole idea is you.
这个地方 整个点子都是你
It's your dream.
是你的梦想
Dreams die.
梦想是会破灭的
Yours won't.
你的不会
I'm serious.
我是认真的
The second that site goes live, you're a success.
网站一旦上线 你就成功了
Regardless of whether you sell a single item.
不管你能不能卖♥♥出东西
How do you figure? Sophia.
你怎么知道 索菲娅
You're a woman who started a business from nothing.
你是个白手起家的女人
You pushed through the pins
你按下了大头针
and made an impression on the world that wasn't there before.
在世界上留下了前所未有的印迹
If you quit now,
如果你现在放弃
you're just a girl with a bunch of old clothes.
你就不过是个有一堆旧衣服的女生
That jumpsuit is good.
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表