剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Whoa! Watch it!
看路
I'm doing business over here.
我在这做生意呢
That's right. I want all of it.
没错 我都想要
Sorry about your theater.
我为你的剧院感到遗憾
We did a lot of good work here. Important work.
我们在这做了很多好事 重要的事
I think I'm gonna take that advertising job in Seattle.
我想我会接受那个在西雅图的广♥告♥工作
You can't. Oh, fuck you, Kyle!
不行 去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯尔
And fuck commedia dell'arte.
意大利喜剧也可以去死了
OMG, my sleeveless dress just got here, and it's purrfect.
天啊 我的无袖裙子到了 太完美了
Thank you, Nasty Gal.
谢谢你 坏女孩
Oh. New donations in the back.
新捐的衣服在后面
As per our agreement, you have exactly ten minutes
根据我们的协议 你有正好10分钟
to be the first to go through all of this.
成为第一个翻看这些衣物的人
Oh, and keep an eye out. Rebecca lost her retainer.
顺便留意一下 蕾贝卡的牙架丢了
My palate is collapsing.
我的上颚垮了
OMG! You're famous!
天啊 你出名了
Check Daily Candy!
快看《完美生活指南》
Yes!
太棒了
Sophia!
索菲娅
That is me.
那是我
I am Sophia. They're in "lurve" with me!
我是索菲娅 她们爱上我了
What?
什么
FashionBug20 called me a snout-nose bitch.
时装迷20说我是鼻婊♥子♥
Oh, no, you printed out Internet comments?
不会吧 你把网上评论你打印出来了
You're never gonna be happy again.
你永远也开心不了了
I'm pretty sure it was a typo,
她肯定是打错了
and she meant snot-nosed bitch, but...
她想说的是下♥贱♥婊♥子♥ 不过
Okay. Look what BethLovesYarn has to say.
看贝丝喜欢冒险故事说了什么
"This chick sells clothes from the '80s
"她卖♥♥的都是80年代的东西
and then has the nerve to pass them off as vintage.
竟敢自称古着
Even Hitler wouldn't do that."
希♥特♥勒♥都做不出来这种事“
Wow. Strong take, BethLovesYarn.
够狠 贝丝喜欢冒险故事
You know, shit from the '80s is vintage to my customers.
80年代的东西对我的顾客来说就是古着
And I think Hitler would do what I do in a second.
我觉得希♥特♥勒♥会毫不犹豫照我这么做
Yeah, okay. That argument needs to never leave this space, hmm?
好吧 这句话就别跟其他人说了
Got it.
明白
I get a little attention for smoking all the chumps,
我因为比一群笨蛋成功而受到了一点关注
then I get attacked for it?
然后又因此受到攻击
Sophia, these attacks are good.
索菲娅 这些攻击是好事
They mean you're doing something right.
意味着你有做得正确的地方
They mean you're relevant.
意味着有人在关注你
No, but some of these are flat-out lies.
可有些评论纯粹就是胡扯
Like this Frederick dude who says, "She might be having a moment
比如这个弗雷德里克说"可能现在很红
but will never match the eBay success of a true vintage seller
但永远也到不了易趣网上真正的古着卖♥♥家
like Remembrances."
"追忆"的高度“
Um, Frederick can have a moment
弗雷德里克可以来
eating my dick.
吃我鸡♥巴♥
Feel better?
感觉好点了吗
Did it help to eat a bunch of paper?
吃纸有帮助吗
Here you go.
来
Put it in there. Oh.
吐进去
Missed it. Yeah.
没吐进 嗯
Remembrances.
追忆
You know, I outsell that podunk store all day every day.
我每天都比那野鸡店卖♥♥的多
Oh, can you just save my Sims?
你能保存下我模拟人生的进度吗
Okay, look at this.
瞧瞧这个
The middle of the summer,
大夏天的
who's gonna buy these long-ass pants
谁会买♥♥这种长长的
with the thick fabric on the bottom?
臀部粗厚的裤子
I ain't got no time for bad pants.
我没空买♥♥烂裤子
Sophia's got her thinking face on.
索菲娅认真脸
What's she gonna do? What's her next move?
她要做什么 她的下一步计划是什么
I'm gonna buy these long-ass pants.
我要买♥♥这种长长的裤子
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Are you--
你是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I haven't talked out loud today.
今天你还没大声说过话
Are you Sophia?
你是索菲娅吗
That depends. Are you a murderer?
看情况 你是杀人犯吗
I am not a murderer. I'm Gail.
我不是杀人犯 我是盖尔
Gail.
盖尔
I own Remembrances.
我是追忆的卖♥♥家
You bought a pair of pants from me.
你在我这买♥♥了一条裤子
Yes. Remembrances.
是的 追忆
How weird. I've been talking about you.
真奇怪 我最近一直有聊到你
I'd like to speak with you about the pants.
我想跟你谈谈裤子的事
To see if I got them?
看我收到没有吗
Gail, your customer service
盖尔 你的售后服务
is astounding but fiscally irresponsible.
令人叫绝 不过价格订得太随便了
The thing is, I've already
我已经
flipped those shorts for quite a profit.
靠那些短裤赚了不少钱
Oh, I know.
我知道
I bought them.
我买♥♥了
Oh, yeah. Come on in. Let's keep this thing going.
进来吧 继续聊
So, this is where it happens.
所以就是在这啊
Where you cut and desecrate beautiful vintage clothing.
你在这剪掉亵渎漂亮的古着
Yup, this is it.
没错
Hey, you want some bow-tie pasta?
想吃点蝴蝶结意面吗
I like mine with butter.
我喜欢加黄油
That's what a child eats.
小孩才吃这个
Still delicious, Gail.
还是很好吃 盖尔
Hello, you.
你好啊
I am a person who believes things should be handled face-to-face.
我相信面对面才能解决事情
Hmm, that's an interesting belief for an online retailer.
对网店老板来说这是个有意思的信仰
I don't know if you are familiar with the Vintage Fashion Forum?
我不知道你是否熟悉古着时装论♥坛♥
No. No.
不熟悉 嗯
Well, we pride ourselves
我们为自己
on preserving and protecting vintage clothes.
保存和保护古着而感到骄傲
And we feel that what you did
我们觉得你的行为
violates our personal code of ethics.
违反了我们个人的道德准则
Okay, what's the fine?
惩罚是什么
Am I gonna have to, like, polish up some old-timey telescope?
我是不是得清理什么古董望远镜
You went too far.
你太过分了
You should never have cut those pants.
你不该剪那些裤子的
I wouldn't do it if it was one of a kind.
如果有特色我也不会剪的
You know, I wouldn't cut couture.
你知道 我可不会剪定制衣服
It's cold comfort, Sophia.
你这根本不算安慰 索菲娅
If you wanted an altered version,
你要是想要一个不同的版本
you should've found a comparable fabric
你就该找类似的布料
and used it as a pattern.
用来作为样板
And then, if you're like me,
如果你像我一样
you should have wrapped the original garment in acid-free paper,
你就该用无酸纸把原版衣服包起来
put it in a box, and saved it for future generations to enjoy.
放进盒子 留给后世享用
No one would do that. I do.
没人会这么做的 我会
You shouldn't.
你不该这么做
I just sat on a bus for nine hours, all the way from Reno,
我刚从里诺坐了九个小时的大巴过来
to ask you to do better.
叫你改善
And if you wanna avoid making the forum angry,
如果你不想惹怒论♥坛♥
you will.
你最好改善
Is it possible that you are just pissed
有没有可能你生气
that I sold those shorts for three times what you got for them?
是因为我以三倍于你的价钱把那些短裤卖♥♥了出去
Mm-mm. No.
不是
It's not about business.
这跟生意无关
You are erasing history.
你是在抹除历史
It's definitely about business.
绝对跟生意有关
All right, we will have to agree to disagree.
那我们只能保留各自意见
No, I don't agree.
不 我不同意
You don't agree that we have to agree to disagree?
你不同意我们保留各自意见吗
I only agree to disagree.
我只同意不同意
I am straight-up disagreeable.
我就是这么难相处
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表