剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Yes, I will get this out, no problem.
是的 我可以把污渍去掉
The dress will be ready end of the day Friday.
周五下午就可以来拿婚纱了
Whoa. That's cutting it a little close.
时间有点赶啊
Do you think you could have it faster, since you're the best?
既然你是业内第一 那可以再快点吗
End of the day Friday. Anywhere else would take longer.
周五下午 别的地方只会花更长时间
My shit brother's place? Two weeks.
我烂逼哥哥的店要花上两周时间
Jesus, what the hell happened between you and your brother?
天啊 你和你哥之间到底发生了什么
He is the worst.
他是最差劲的
Shouldn't have taken the bait.
就不该问这个
Okay. I'll be back to pick this up on Friday.
好吧 那我周五过来拿
Thank you. You are in good hands.
谢谢 保证给你一流服务
Edwin, don't you mean the best? Best hands.
艾德文 你不是业内第一吗 最好服务
Yes. Yes.
对 好吧
What's wrong with Melissa?
玛丽萨怎么了
It's Marissa.
是玛里萨
If you wanna live to see another Chrismukkah,
如果你还想再过一次光明节
you gonna shut your pretty mouth.
就把嘴巴闭上
Aw, you're too cute to I'm not fucking kidding around.
你这么可爱不会 我他妈是认真的
All right. All right, cool it. He's got her out of the car.
好吧 冷静点 他把她从车里抱了出来
They'll kiss, she'll smile, we'll check in with Seth and Summer
他们会亲亲 她会笑 然后会转到赛斯和莎莫的
because they're way more interesting.
因为他们有趣多了
And then they'll head home
然后他们会回家
and get a great big hug from Peter Eyebrows.
浓眉彼特会给他们一个抱抱
God, I hope you're right.
天啊 希望你是对的
Marissa. Marissa.
玛里萨 玛里萨
Marissa.
玛里萨
Who the hell?
谁啊
Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
见鬼 见鬼
Nasty Gal Vintage, this is Sophia speaking. What?
我是坏女孩古着的索菲娅 搞什么
Yep.
没错
Ladyshopper99, I am so happy you still want the dress.
"剁手少女99" 真高兴你还想要那婚纱啊
Yes. Oh, please, no, no, no. You live so close.
是的 别别别 你住得很近
I promise you I will have that dress ready
我保证 在你步入教堂前
and in your hands well before you walk down the aisle.
婚纱一定送到你手上
What is happening? Somebody do something.
搞什么啊 来个人帮忙啊
Yes. Discolorations can be
是的 特定光源下
difficult to see in certain kinds of light.
褪色不易被察觉
Great suggestion.
好建议
I will have my bulbs looked at.
我会去检查下我的灯泡
Marissa. No, you're right.
玛里萨 不 你说的是
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, shit, she's dead?
天啊 她死了吗
That Melissa chick important?
玛里萨这角色重要吗
Yeah. She's not just, like,
很重要 她已经不只是
a character on a show, okay? Thank you for calling.
剧里的角色那么简单了 感谢你的来电
She's also really pretty. Thank you so, so much.
她还很美 非常感谢
Sophia? Sophia. Thank you. We'll talk soon.
索菲娅 索菲娅 谢谢 回聊
Byebye. Have a good one. Sophia. Sophia.
再见 祝好 索菲娅 索菲娅
They killed her.
他们杀了她
Those monsters killed her.
那帮禽兽杀了她
I cannot believe I had a work call
我竟然因为一通工作电♥话♥
during the most significant TV event of our lifetime.
而错过了一生中最重要的电视剧情节
I hope this means they make Taylor Townsend a regular next year.
我希望这代表泰勒·汤姆森明年能成为常规演员
Who the fuck likes Taylor Townsend?
谁他妈喜欢泰勒·汤姆森啊
ID, please. Thanks.
请出示身份证件 谢谢
Thanks. ID, please.
谢谢 请出示身份证件
Thank you. Proceed.
谢谢 进去吧
Look at us breaking the law.
瞧瞧咱们 视规矩如粪土
You know the funny thing is I'm not allowed in Blockbuster, either.
好笑的是我也不能进百视达
I rented Cider House Rules. Never returned it.
我租了《总有骄阳》 一直没还
I was trying to get my Michael Caine down.
我想模仿迈克尔·凯恩[电影主演]
"These be the rules of the Cider House."
"这就是苹果酒屋的规则"
Promise me you'll say hi to me in that voice every morning.
答应我 你以后每天早上都用这声音向我问好
As you wish, Sophia.
遵命 索菲娅
Oh, my God. Did you watch The OC last night?
天啊 你昨晚看《橘子郡男孩》了吗
Of course. Like, I literally just stopped crying.
当然啦 我一直哭到了现在
My mother started a "Save Marissa" petition online.
我妈在网上发起了"拯救玛里萨"的请♥愿♥
You watch it with your mother? Of course. I live with her.
你和你妈一起看的吗 是啊 我和她住
Oof. I'm sorry. Why? I love it.
心疼你 怎么了 我挺喜欢的
We cook together, we drink together,
我们一起煮饭 一起喝酒
we spy on our shady neighbor together.
一起监视可疑的邻居
Those apron strings are tight.
我们彼此依赖 不能分离
No offense, but that's nuts.
恕我直言 这简直太扯了
Sophia, you must come to my house for dinner tonight.
索菲娅 你今晚一定要来我家吃饭
A home-cooked meal is the least I can do to repay you.
我至少能请你吃顿家常菜以报答你啊
Thanks, but I have to deal with
谢谢 但我要去处理
that customer wedding dress return thing.
顾客的婚纱退换事宜
Well, if you change your mind,
如果你改变主意了
we are the big gay house right across from the 7-Eleven.
就来7-11便利店对面的钙屋
You got the stain out. Here you go.
你把污渍弄掉了 给
Now, we had a small hiccup with the beads,
那些珠子出了点小问题
but you'll be happy to know,
但你一定会很高兴得知
I crawled around on the floor for hours,
我趴在地板上找了好几个小时
making sure I retrieved each and every one.
以确保找回了所有珠子
Dude, what the hell? I have a messenger coming
搞什么啊 快递员
to pick this up, like, right now.
就要来取件了
I should have gone to your brother's.
我就该去你哥的店
You don't mean that. Yes, I do.
你不是说真的吧 是的没错
I'm gonna have to reschedule, get a new pickup time.
我得重新安排快递取件时间
You could always deliver it yourself. Yeah, right. To Marin?
你可以自己送货啊 是啊 送到马林县吗
Yes. You could reattach the beads,
是的 你可以把珠子都缝上
drive it over and have it there by nightfall.
开车送过去 傍晚前就能到
Sophia don't do bridges.
索菲娅绝不上桥
Edwin don't like tone.
艾德文不喜欢你的口气
What do you mean you can't pick up after six?
六点后不能取货是什么意思
You're a 24/7 messenger service.
你们不是全天收派件的吗
No, no, no, I will not be put on a brief hold.
不不不 我不能等了
Oh, good, you're back. Okay. What was your name? Karen.
很好 你回来了 你叫什么 凯伦
Karen. What a great name.
凯伦是个好名字啊
Now, why don't you just
为什么你不可以
try to put yourself in my shoes for a moment?
站在我的角度替我着想一下呢
What do you mean, you can't?
不可以是什么意思
It's just a saying, Karen, jeez. No, no, no! No hold!
这只是句俗语 凯伦 别别别 别走
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hi. Hello, Karen.
你好 凯伦
All right, let's just start over.
好 咱们从头来过
How early could you pick up the dress in the morning?
你明天多早能来拿婚纱
7:00 a.m. Great. Not a minute later. I cannot stress that enough.
早上七点 不能再晚了 我的小心脏会受不住的
No, no, no. No hold. I'm done.
别别别 别走啊 我说完了
Except for this: you can't be late!
还有一句 你不能迟到
Mom, she came!
妈妈 她来了
Sophia! Sophia!
索菲娅 索菲娅
Come in, come in. Come in, come in.
快进 快进来 快进来吧
Come in, come in! Come in, come in!
进来进来 赶紧进来吧
Come in, come in, come in.
快进来 快进来
So, now you can imagine a five-year-old Nathan,
现在你可以想象五岁的内森
running around the house in nothing but his underoos,
只穿了条内♥裤♥满屋子跑
wiping grape jelly all over the walls. Oh, my God.
还往墙上抹葡萄果酱 天啊
I was working with the canvas that was available to me. Okay.
如果有画布 我就不会抹墙上了 好吧
And that's, I guess,
就在那时候
when I knew that this kid was a creative genius.
我知道了他是个富有创造力的天才
Thank you, Mama. You're welcome.
谢谢你 妈妈 不客气
Remember the...
还记得...
What? What?
什么 什么
The hand turkey? My interpretation of the hand turkey.
手掌火鸡 我对手掌火鸡的理解
Oh! It was graphic.
太惟妙惟肖了
Okay. 'Cause it was my penis.
好吧 因为那是我的老二
What? It was my penis five times.
什么 我画了五次我的老二
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I thought it was more like the plumage or something.
可能我以为是某种羽毛吧
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表