剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Come join us at... Turn the TV off.
加入我们 把电视关了
Where the steaks are world-class...
这里的牛排世界一流
The sounds are bright, and the colors are loud.
声音好明亮 颜色好大声
Do you hear all those dogs?
你听到狗叫了吗
This isn't like high school at all.
这跟高中那次完全不一样
Wanna take a shower?
想洗澡吗
I'm kind of just waking up.
我才刚醒
Come on, it'll be fun.
来嘛 会很好玩的
Never, ever...
永远不要
pull a soft hotel comforter off a woman.
把女人身上的酒店软被子掀开
Hop on my back, I'll take you.
跳上我的背来 我背你过去
Get on.
上来
I don't care if you're dead, we're showering together.
我不管你死没死 我们都要一起洗澡
That sounded so creepy.
听上去可真变♥态♥
Okay, I know this is fulfilling some fantasy of yours.
我知道这满足了你的某个性幻想
Probably a random summer camp memory. Not my business.
可能是在某年夏令营 不关我事
But I'm cold.
但我好冷
Definitely not getting any cleaner.
而且我一点没洗干净
I could wash your boobs.
我可以帮你洗胸部
Sure, if you're on your way to my pits.
好啊 如果你已经快摸到我的胳肢窝了
All right, let's hit the pool.
好了 我们去泳池吧
We just came from water.
我们刚从水里出来
There is more to life than being wet.
生活除了湿身还有很多其他事可以做
You can't stay at a hotel and not use the pool.
你不能待在酒店 但不去泳池
It's like burning money.
这是在烧钱啊
Well, unplug the smoke detector,
把烟雾报♥警♥器拔掉
'cause I'mma light it up.
因为我要烧钱了
Okay.
好的
I can feel you moving.
我可以感觉你在动
I'm on a boat.
我在一艘船上
Are you on a boat?
你在船上吗
I am now.
现在是
Big Dipper.
北斗七星
Little Dipper.
小北斗星
Did you just see that?
你刚看到了吗
Is it possible we're seeing the same thing?
我们看到的东西是一样的 这有可能吗
Try switching the space for me.
试试为我转换空间
Do you see it? I see
你看到了吗 我看到了
walls, simple lines
墙 简单的线条
What is this?
这是什么
This is Eames.
这是埃姆斯
You changed your mind.
你改变主意了
Don't make fun of me.
别取笑我
Only the survivors of the big one were supposed to see these.
只有大灾难的幸存者才能看到这一幕
Marco. Marco.
马可 马可
Marco.
马可
Marco.
马可
Your girl made another $400.
你家妹子又赚了四百美元
Minus shipping, minus service fees, minus eBay dipping its beak.
除去运费 服务费 和易趣网的分食
No work. Get in, so we can do that thing
别看工作了 下来吧
where the girl gets on the guy's shoulders
这样你就可以在泳池里骑到我肩膀上
in the pool for some reason.
虽然我也不知道为啥这么干
Okay, but only if I can get in slow.
好吧 但除非我能慢慢下去
Get in fast.
快点下来
Get in fast. Get in fast.
快点下来 快点下来
Okay.
好吧
Nice.
不错哦
Oh, goodness.
天呐
Yo, lover boy.
小白脸
Lover boy. Yeah?
小白脸 干嘛
I need a cab. Okay, just a minute.
我需要一辆出租车 好的 稍等
Whoa, is this for real? It's cool.
真的吗 没事的
No, I will give you three reasons why it's not cool, doctor.
不行 我给你三个为什么不行的理由
One, what?
第一 什么鬼
Two, there are plenty of people who work here
第二 有很多在这工作的人
whose only job is to get cabs,
他们唯一的任务就是叫车
and three, get it yourself, Claritin D-bag.
第三 自己去叫 吃开瑞坦的混♥蛋♥
She's a lot.
她很有个性哦
I know what you're really after.
我知道你真正想干嘛
You're gonna miss me.
你会想我的
You needed a goodbye hug.
你需要一个离别的拥抱
Come on.
来吧
Tucson is bygones, buddy.
图森的事就让它过去吧 哥们
It only took two days to build that frame.
那框架才花了两天就建好了
How do you know all of this?
你怎么知道这些东西的
Before business school, I took classes in architectural drafting.
上商学院之前 我上过建筑制图课
I loved it. We used these really great pencils.
我超爱的 我们用那种超好的铅笔
We'd put them in these hand-cranked sharpeners.
我们会把它们放进手动卷笔机
It was great. I've never used a pencil.
感觉超棒 我从没用过铅笔
That's not true.
骗你的
Are you sure you didn't wanna order any fries from here?
你确定不点这里的薯条吗
They're so good. None of that crinkle-cut bullshit.
很好吃的 不是那种螺旋形的垃圾
Nah, I'm not that hungry.
不用了 我没这么饿
All right, your burger will be out soon.
好了 你的汉堡马上来
I'm still checking to see if we can make a quesadilla.
我还在问看看能不能给你做烤玉米粉饼
I mean, it's just cheese and flat bread, right?
就是奶酪和面包而已吧
So I found this purse the other day,
前几天我在这张毯子下找到了这个钱包
behind this blanket that I'm 99 percent sure a man died under,
但我99%确定毯子下死过人
but the beading on this thing was crazy.
但上面的小珠饰简直棒呆
I mean, Bob Mackie meets, I don't know, Jesus' orgasm.
就像鲍勃·麦基[时装设计师]撞上上帝的高♥潮♥
Old-school Gucci, you know?
复古古驰懂吗
So, definitely handmade by some badass Italian broads.
绝对是个屌♥炸天的意大利女手工制♥作♥的
You should see my apartment. It is completely unrecognizable.
你应该来看看我的公♥寓♥ 绝对无法辨认
Totally out of control. Fully packed.
完全失控 挤得满满的
Things are just really blowing up for me.
生意做得很红火
What's wrong?
怎么了
That burger sitting weird?
汉堡吃得不爽吗
Nothing's wrong.
没事
Yes, there is.
肯定有事
So, just say it.
你就直说吧
Hey, I went swimming.
我去游泳了
In my undies.
穿着内衣
Would you stop pretending to look for something? Shit.
你能别再假装找东西了吗 该死
I'm looking for my ChapStick.
我在找润唇膏
Oh, what, was that the first thing that popped into your head?
怎么 你脑子里浮现的第一件事就是这个吗
Shane.
肖恩
It was the fries. I like to wait,
是薯条 我喜欢等一等
so I can eat them with my burger.
这样就可以和汉堡一起吃
That's what you're pissy about? Yeah.
你就为这事不爽 对
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I ate too many fries.
抱歉我吃了太多薯条
They were my fries. You said that you didn't want any.
那是我的薯条 你说你不想吃
Then you took all of them because that's what you do.
然后把薯条全拿走了 你就是这样的人
Dude, you're gonna have to learn how to share.
哥们 你得学会如何分享
You-- You're totally missing the point.
你完全不懂我的点
Which is what? Which is that you do whatever you want.
你的点是什么 你想干嘛就干嘛
It's selfish. Since when do I do whatever I want?
这很自私 什么时候我开始为所欲为了
Are you kidding me? Always.
你开玩笑吗 一向如此
No one always does anything.
没人总是做任何事
Okay, today at the pool,
今天在泳池
that shit you pull in front of Josh?
你在乔希面前上演的那出戏
Oh, you mean Dr. Josh?
你是说乔希医生吗
Yeah. Dude, that guy is a tool.
对 老兄 那人就是个混♥蛋♥
I would never let anyone speak to me
我绝不会让任何人
the way he speaks to you.
用他和你说话的方式和我说话
Yeah, well, I was doing my job. Really?
我那是在工作 是吗
Because you pratically attacked me when I was trying to do my job.
因为你在我工作时攻击我
I didn't attack You attacked me
我没有攻击 你攻击了我
when I even glanced at my phone.
我就是看了手♥机♥一眼
Don't give me the "doing my job" thing.
别跟我来"我在工作"这一套
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表