剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
好了
All right, I'm good.
我可以了
You are?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
Did you...
你是
get... get there somehow?
高♥潮♥了吗
What? No. Can I...
什么 没有 我能
No, no. I'm just, you know...
不 不 我只是
Decided that, uh...
决定
I'm done.
我不想做了
Oh, and I don't do one-night stands.
还有我不搞一♥夜♥情♥
Oh, that's a good rule. Yeah. Good rule.
好习惯 嗯 好习惯
Wow. This is the most comfortable bed I've ever been in.
这是我睡过的最舒服的床
Is this pillow memory foam?
这枕头是记忆泡沫做的吗
Well, it's Tempur-Pedic.
是泰普尔牌的
It's what I imagine sleeping in a Popeyes biscuit feels like.
睡在松饼上应该就是这种感觉吧
Could I crash here?
我能在这睡吗
You seem so nice.
你像个好人
There's a real...
说真的
"I'd go to Africa to dig wells" kind of vibe about you.
你像那种会去非洲志愿挖井的人
Sure.
没问题
Any chance you have a sound machine?
你有助眠仪吗
No.
没有
Okay, this is gonna sound kind of crazy.
我知道这个问题很奇怪
But could you just... I don't know, like...
但你能不能... 怎么说...
make ocean sounds?
模仿大海的声音
Are you serious? Yeah. It'll help me sleep.
你认真的吗 嗯 这有助我睡眠
Okay.
好吧
That's nice.
真好
Back to the waves.
变回海浪的声音
Good morning.
早
I made you breakfast.
我给你做了早餐
Eating that will make your life shorter.
吃了兴许会让你短命几年
It's tempting, but I have work at ten.
真"诱人" 但我十点要工作
Ten? That's in three minutes. You're late.
还差三分钟就十点了 你要迟到了
Not yet. Everything before 10 is my time.
还没 十点之前我想干嘛就干嘛
Those shoes are ridiculous.
这鞋子太夸张了
It's either wear these or
想让腿变长
get that surgery that makes your legs longer.
要么穿这鞋 要么动手术
You know, the one that Gwyneth Paltrow had.
就是格温妮丝·帕特洛做的那个手术
I don't know why, but I like you.
不知道为什么 我挺喜欢你的
You'll figure it out.
你会想通的
Just watching Xbox.
我们在看Xbox
Well, I'm gonna go make my contribution to society.
我要去为社会做贡献了
You okay? Totally. You?
你还好吗 好得很 你呢
Yeah. I'll text you later?
好 晚点给你短♥信♥
Love you in case I die. Love you in case I die.
万一我死了 记得我爱你 我也是
All right, well, get to it.
好了 你们继续
Hey, Carol.
你好 卡罗尔
Oh. Sophia, I'm so glad you're not injured or dead.
索菲娅 太好了 你没伤也没死
What do you mean? Well, you're 27 minutes late.
什么意思 你迟到了27分钟
So, naturally, I assumed you were hit by a bus
自然我就以为你被公交车撞了
and bleeding out onto Market Street.
在市场街上血流不止
Come on, Carol, I never take Market Street.
得了 卡罗尔 我从来都不走市场街
Okay. Now that you're here,
好吧 既然你来了
I'm going to be running inventory in the back.
我就去后面整理库存了
So, I need you to man the fort and sell those shoes, girlfriend.
你待在这看店 卖♥♥鞋 妹子
Got it.
明白
Drab.
单调
Why put that on a hanger?
干嘛挂在衣架上
Polka dots?
波点
Is that jacket lying in a dog bed?
那件夹克是放在狗窝上吗
Dad! Hey, Sophia.
爸 索菲娅
Just calling to confirm dinner. We're going to Acquerello.
确认下晚餐行程 我们去水彩画餐厅
Look at you, Mr. Moneybags.
真是有钱人
Ah, it's Restaurant Week, so we're getting a deal.
这周是餐厅周 有折扣
Hey, um, please show up.
别放我鸽子
I don't want a repeat of last time.
可别像上次那样
I told you that was a traffic thing.
我跟你说了 上次是因为堵车
Who knew this town had such a huge Gay Pride Parade?
谁知道这里会有那么大规模的同志游♥行♥
Welcome to Lush. We have a--
欢迎光临露诗鞋店 我们有...
Why, no, sir. We don't have a pump that feels like a sneaker.
抱歉 先生 我们没有运动鞋脚感的高跟鞋
Was that a personal call?
是私人电♥话♥吗
It was. And are you surfing the web?
是 你在上网吗
I... am.
是的
You know it's against company policy. I do.
你知道这违反了公♥司♥规定 知道
I do not know where to begin. If you need some time
我不知道从何说起 如果你需要时间
to get your thoughts in order, we can put a pin in this.
理清思路 我们可以等你理清了再谈
You are here to sell shoes, not to have Sophia time.
你是来卖♥♥鞋的 不是来玩的
Is that my sandwich?
你吃的是我的三明治吗
I didn't know this was yours.
我不知道这是你的
What did you think the C stood for?
你以为上面的C代表的是什么
Chicken? It's a tuna sandwich.
鸡肉馅 这是金枪鱼三明治
So, they got the label wrong. People make mistakes, Carol.
他们贴错标签了 人们难免犯错 卡罗尔
I just started my period.
我大姨妈来了
Oh, I can feel it.
我能感觉到
It's happening. It's two weeks early because of you.
真的来了 提前了两周 都是因为你
Textbook example of inappropriate workplace conversation.
工作场合 请注意说话内容
Admit you knew it was my sandwich.
承认吧 你知道是我的三明治
I did. I did know it was yours.
是的 我知道这是你的三明治
Son of a gun! I'm sorry.
王八蛋 抱歉
You've been in the back all afternoon.
你一整个下午都在后面仓库里
By law, I get an hour for lunch.
根据法律 我有一个小时的午餐时间
Yes, but when a customer comes in, lunch hour ends.
没错 但有顾客时 午餐时间就结束了
Okay. Okay. I apologize.
好好 我道歉
Now, isn't this the part where we move on?
那现在是不是该翻篇了
I decide when we move on. I'm the boss, Sophia.
我是老板 该由我来决定什么时候翻篇 索菲娅
This is the whole problem with you. You don't know your place.
这就是你的问题 你找不准自己的定位
I needed to eat and I'm not about to
我需要吃东西
die of malnutrition just to push heels.
我不想为了卖♥♥鞋而死于营养不良
What's it to you? You don't own the place.
你这么关心干嘛 店又不是你的
You're just middle management on some power trip.
你只是个有点小权力的中层管理人员罢了
How about this for a power trip?
那这样算不算行权呢
You're fired! What?
我要炒了你 什么
Yeah. Why? Is this about your period?
没错 为什么 是因为你来大姨妈了吗
No. It's about me finally getting fed up with your... BS.
不 是因为我受够你废话连篇了
Okay. I'm docking you that sandwich.
好 把三明治留下
I'm telling everyone I quit.
我要告诉全世界是我辞职的
Hey, I quit, okay? I quit. She can help you.
我辞职了 知道吗 让她来帮你挑鞋吧
No, no. Fired. She was fired!
不 她是被炒鱿鱼了
Yep. Big time.
是的 大吵一架
You know, it-- it wasn't my fault.
错不在我
I mean, Carol was just being such a...
卡罗尔真的太婊...
God. She started accusing me.
天啊 她开始指责我
I mean, did I eat her sandwich? Yeah.
我是吃了她的三明治没错
But then she started yelling and-- and so,
然后她就开始冲我大喊大叫
of course, I yelled back.
当然啦 我还嘴了
Oh, Annie.
安妮
Shit!
见鬼
Why am I such an asshole?
为什么我这么混账啊
Uh, can you hold on for a sec?
你能稍等一会儿吗
There's an ambulance headed toward me.
有辆救护车冲着我开来了
Okay, it's gone.
开走了
Okay, we have to check all donated clothes for mouse turds.
我们要检查所有的捐献衣服 看看有没有老鼠屎
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
Uh, it's the number one reason why people give us their clothes.
人们把衣服捐给我们的首要原因就是这个
It's like, "Hey, white people,
就好像 "白皮猪们
you think you'd never worn a shirt with mouse turds?
你们以为自己从没穿过有老鼠屎的衣服吗
Think again."
再想想吧"
Of course, my rescue dog is spayed.
当然啦 我的搜救犬已经绝育了
I didn't wanna rob her of the joys of motherhood,
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表