剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
to get your ass down here and open up the store.
赶紧过来给姐开门
Oh. I don't wanna trouble anyone.
我不想给别人添麻烦
Why not? It's fun.
为什么 多好玩
What the hell?
什么情况
I'm a night bird. Let me fly.
我是夜猫子 夜色越深我越嗨
Do you live here? Yes.
你住在这里 是的
Just not very well.
虽然不太舒服
Careful.
小心
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
It's an honor to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
I'm gonna call you Miss Fancy.
我就叫你梵希小姐吧
What's her deal?
她什么情况
She's from Reno. Oh, got it.
她来自里诺[乱] 懂了
Isn't it perfect? I mean, I know what I'd do with it.
它是不是很完美 我已经想到改哪里了
Nothing. You would do nothing with it.
别想 你别想动它
A dress like this has a story.
这样的裙子都是有故事的
Oh. It seems like you're about to tell it.
那你岂不要给我们讲一讲
This once belonged to a young woman.
这条裙子曾经属于一个年轻的姑娘
Just try and picture her. Oh, dear.
试着想象一下她的样子 妈呀
Violet Rothschild bought this dress one spring afternoon
一个春日午后 维奥莱特·罗斯柴尔德
while she was desperately missing her fiance,
买♥♥下了这条裙子 对未婚夫的思念已经满溢
Private Oswald Chandler of the 101st Airborne Division.
他叫奥斯瓦德·钱德勒 101师的一个士兵
While Violet was admiring
在她小小的房♥间里
her dress in the mirror of her small room
维奥莱特正对着镜子欣赏她的裙子
at a women's hotel on East 63rd Street,
地点就在东63街的一家女士宾馆里
she had no idea that her beloved Oswald
她完全不知道 她的挚爱奥斯瓦德
was dropping behind the beaches of Nazi-occupied France.
已经降落到了被纳粹占领的法国海滩上
Every day that her fiance was gone, Violet wondered:
未婚夫不在的每一天 维奥莱特都会问自己
"Will I ever see my sweet Oswald again?"
"我还能见到我亲爱的奥斯瓦德吗"
Of course she would.
当然能见到了
Oswald returned home safely one year later.
一年后 奥斯瓦德平安归来
And Violet greeted him at the airport with open arms,
维奥莱特在机场满怀欣喜地迎接他
wearing the dress she bought...
就穿着她买♥♥的那条裙子
on that spring afternoon. Yeah.
那个春日的午后买♥♥的 嗯
And then it was all...
然后的场面就是...
ka-bam, ka-bam, ka-bam
啪啪啪
all night long. Ka-bam.
一整夜 啪啪啪
Well, they weren't married yet, Sophia. They were only engaged.
他们还没结婚呢 索菲娅 只是订婚
Oh. So, probably just butt stuff, then?
那可能就只能肛♥交♥了
Oh, no. Calm down.
不是 冷静
There's been butt stuff going on since before there were clothes.
衣服发明之前就有人肛♥交♥了
Well, I thought your story was an evocative tale of yesteryear.
鄙人觉得你的故事很怀旧 很动人
Thank you.
谢谢你
For all we know, that could have belonged to some crazy lady
这条裙子也可能属于某个喜欢放火的
who loved to set fires because it turned her on.
疯婆子 因为放火让她兴奋
Would you take 300 for it? No.
三百块你卖♥♥吗 不卖♥♥
I'll take two.
我卖♥♥两百
Deal.
成交
Here are two crisp hundred-dollar bills.
给您两张崭新的百元大钞
I'm sorry, I have to do this.
抱歉 我得验一下
You really don't.
真没必要
You have nice forearms.
你的小臂很好看
He does?
是吗
Yes. Okay.
是的 好吧
Mobias, where is it that you fall on the wide spectrum
莫比亚斯 敢问一下
of sexuality and possibilities?
你的性向是什么以及你有多开放
Uh, not that it's any of your business, but typically,
虽然并不关你事 但基本上
in the small chance that I do feel anything,
我很少有任何感觉
I do enjoy the touch of a woman.
我的确享受女人的触碰
But if you're asking my preference, hmm,
但如果你是问我的偏好
that would be self-pleasure...
我更喜欢"自娱自乐"
with a bowl of room-temperature
用一碗室温温度的
Got it. Glad I asked. Saved you, Gail.
懂了 还好我问了 救了你 盖尔
That does change some things.
"确实有帮助"
This may surprise you,
你可能会很吃惊
but I have over 600 episodes of The People's Court on tape.
我有超过600集《人♥民♥法♥院♥》的磁带
That does...
这确实
not even surprise me a little bit.
一点都没有使我感觉吃惊
Someone special?
很特别的人吗
Yeah. Um...
嗯
This guy I'm seeing.
跟我交往的这个家伙
He's really nice.
他人真的很好
Way nicer than I am.
比我好多了
I'm a pretty lucky girl.
我真是个幸运的女孩
Is this you getting personal?
你是在分享个人感情吗
I thought you were all totally business.
我还以为你眼中只有生意
It's not about personal. Hold my calls.
这跟个人无关 别挂电♥话♥
What are you doing? It's a business voice.
你在干嘛 这是我做生意的嗓音
Well, I think you are very nice
我觉得你是一个很好的人
to let me stay here until the next bus leaves.
能让我在下一班大巴启程之前待在这
I could not have you
我可不会让你一个人
wandering around the bus station late at night,
那么晚绕着公交站瞎逛
talking to strangers about World War II.
跟陌生人讨论二战
I would've managed.
我可以照顾好自己的
You're weird, but you're not bus-station-at-night weird.
你很奇怪 但还没奇怪到在公交站过夜
I just mean,
我意思是
you have strong opinions about very specific things.
你对具体事物很有自己的观点
Oh, and you don't?
你没有吗
You're kind of taking the vintage stuff to the next level.
你把古着带到了一个新的高度
Gail, shit, you don't even want people to wear the clothes.
盖尔 操 你甚至都不想让人穿那些衣服
Well... sometimes clothes are all we have.
有时候衣服是我们仅有的东西
Well, my mom died when I was just a baby.
我妈妈在我还是个婴儿的时候就死了
So...
所以
I don't have any, um... real memories of her.
我没有任何 关于她的真实记忆
So, the way I got to know her was through her closet
所以我是通过她的衣柜来了解她的
'cause my dad kept everything of hers,
因为我爸爸留着她所有的东西
which was a really good thing.
其实那样真的很好
I would just spend hours in there,
我可以花很长时间待在那
just playing dress-up and...
玩换装游戏还有
I would see a skirt or a jacket,
当我看见一条裙子或者夹克
and I would ask my dad, you know, "Where did she get this?
我会去问我爸爸 你知道这个她从哪买♥♥的吗
Can you remember the last time she wore it?
你还记得她最后一次穿这件衣服是什么时候吗
Was it her favorite?"
这件是她最喜欢的吗
I was just full of questions, you know.
我就是有问不完的问题
Usually, he couldn't remember...
通常情况下 他不记得
which was hard for both of us.
这让我们俩都很难过
So, I just started making up stories.
所以我开始编故事
Sometimes I would share them...
有时候我会跟别人分享故事
and then, sometimes they were just for me.
有时候我只讲给自己听
I got pretty good at it.
我变得很擅长编故事
My mom's clothes still smell like her.
妈妈的衣服还是有她的味道
I mean, I made sure to wrap them in acid-free paper
我确保我用无酸纸把衣服包起来
and put them in a box.
放进盒子里
Really works wonders.
有奇迹般的效果
This is delicious, yo.
真好吃
You know...
你知道吗
my mother wasn't around either.
我妈妈也不在
She left when I was 12.
她在我12岁的时候就离开了我
She took her clothes with her.
她带着她的衣服一起走了
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
As far away from my dad as possible.
尽可能远离我爸
Energy 92.7 and we're on Wednesday-morning barf patrol!
活力92.7 这里是周三早上的呕吐巡逻
Sophia, I'm glad we could finally agree to stop disagreeing.
索菲娅 我很高兴我们终于达成了一致
Thanks for the new memories. I want you to have this.
感谢你给我的全新回忆 我想把这个送你
Gail. PS, I've done butt stuff.
盖尔 附录 我肛♥交♥过
Oh. Hello, dog.
你好啊 狗狗
You are dog, yes!
你是狗
You're very dog, aren't you?
你非常狗 对吗
Yes. I like you.
我喜欢你
What a nice dog-- Oh, no. No. Stay there.
多可爱的狗啊 不不不 坐好
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表