剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Anyone catch the sunrise this morning?
有人今早赶上日出了吗
It just keeps getting later and later every day.
每天天亮得越来越晚了
I got you a coffee, K-dog.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡 卡仔
Permission to reject nickname?
可以拒绝绰号♥吗
Permission granted, Kavarooney. Ooh, there it is.
准了 卡宝 就是这个
Found it. You found nothing.
找到了 你找到个屁啊
Well, well, well.
哟哟哟
Did someone heed my advice
某人听了我的建议
and clamp her puss around a good attitude?
去打了炮调整好心态了吗
Hey, why shouldn't I have a good attitude?
我为什么不能有好心态
The launch is in ten days.
十天后就要上线了
We've already found our hundred pieces.
我们已经找好了一百件商品
Kavarooney's finishing up the site.
网站卡宝快做好了
Please stop.
别说了
And you are going to be throwing us a sweet-ass party.
你要甩给我们一个酷炫的派对
Uh, yeah, I am. My entire day is devoted to the playlists.
没错 我一整天就在忙这播放列表了
I need a pregame, a throw-down,
我需要一首暖场 一首狂欢
a postgame, a chill mix, a step up--
一首散场 一首电音串烧和一首推向高♥潮♥的歌♥
Don't forget "It's 3 a.M., get out and throw your cups away,
别忘了 "早上三点了 滚出去把杯子扔了
I ain't your mama" mix.
我不是你妈"的串烧
Why not just turn the music off?
为什么不直接把音乐关掉呢
Because that would be party suicide, Kavarooney.
因为那样就会是自毁派对 卡宝
Oh, yeah. That name's gonna stick.
这绰号♥要接着用
Let's not stop at 100 pieces.
我们不要止步于一百件
We should add more. How many more?
我们得多找点 多找几件
Ten, 20, 50, however many we can find.
十 二十 五十 有多少找多少
Let's not stop at this stubby dick.
我们不要固步在这个粗短的鸡♥巴♥上
Let's make it bigger. I don't care how hard it is.
我们做大一点 我不管有多难[硬]
Man, that thing just keeps paying off.
那东西还真有用
Yeah, I'm a magnet at parties.
我就是派对的焦点
Because of my approachable face,
因为我平易近人的面相
and people sense a vulnerability in me that's just not there.
人们以为我很柔弱 然而并没有
So, does that mean that you're coming or not?
这意思是 你到底要不要来
You haven't RSVP'd yet.
你还没回复邀请呢
Oh, God. "RSVP."
我天 "回复邀请"
"Hello, the '80s called. One moment, I'll check.
"你好 八十年代来电 等等我看下
Is there a Poindexter here?
这里有个叫波因德克斯特的吗
No? He's moonwalking with Webster?" Mm.
没有 他和韦伯斯特在月球漫步呢"
I understood none of that. Well, good.
完全不知道你在说什么 很好
'Cause you'd be in tears right now, it's such a cutting remark.
不然你现在就要哭了 这话很伤人的
Oh. Okay.
好吧
But I guess I'll come to your little gathering.
我应该会去参加你的小派对的
See you soon. Bye.
再见 拜拜
Shane cheated on me.
肖恩劈腿了
God, I haven't said that out loud yet.
天呐 我还没大声说出来过
I thought I could make it to the launch without dealing with it.
我以为我能撑到上线之后再处理
But I'm losing my mind.
但我快疯了
I just can't stop thinking about it.
我无法不去想这事
I'm sad.
我难过
I'm angry.
生气
Embarrassed.
丢人
I feel so dumb.
我觉得自己很傻
And I don't have time to feel any of those things right now.
蛋我现在没时间去感受这些情绪
Who the fuck is Shane?
谁他妈是肖恩
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
I told you about him a few months ago.
我几个月之前和你说起过
Oh, right.
好吧
You two kept things "Cas." Yeah.
你俩很随意 对啊
It wasn't, though.
但其实并不是
It never is.
从来都不是
You know, I tried that once.
我曾经试过一次
You remember those two Black Panthers
你记得那两个黑豹党成员
at the '68 Olympics who raised their fists in protest?
在68年奥♥运♥会上举起拳头以示抗♥议♥吗
No. Open a book.
不记得 多看点书
Jesus.
我的天
Anyway.
总之
It was with the white guy who came in second.
当时获得第二名的是一个白人
We kept things "cas" in that Olympic Village.
大家在那个奥♥运♥村里"若无其事"地生活
We kept things real "cas."
非常"若无其事"
I wish I could unsee it.
我真希望我没看到过
It doesn't work that way.
这样是行不通的
You know what you need to do.
你知道你该做什么
I don't want to break up with him.
我不想和他分手
Then forgive him?
那就原谅他
I'd rather you slap me.
我宁愿你扇我脸
I mean, I can't even look at him in the--
我甚至不能直视他
My God, with those sandpaper hands.
我的天 你像砂纸一样的手
Feel better?
感觉好点了吗
Not at all.
完美没有
Exactly.
这就对了
You have to make a choice.
你必须做出选择
Yes, I would like catering for 20 to 200 people,
是的 我想给20到200人提供饮食服务
and we don't have much money.
但我们钱不多
So, uh, do you have any inexpensive options?
你有什么便宜的选择吗
Okay. Does that broth come in different flavors?
好吧 肉汤是有不同口味的吗
Just cow.
只有牛
Hold on. Hey. Hey.
稍等 喂
I'm on the phone.
我在打电♥话♥呢
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
And, um, how much would that cost?
这个要多少钱呢
Hey, you.
你好呀
Under the stairs.
在楼梯下面
Hidden away like the family embarrassment.
像家族耻辱一样躲着
I like your artwork. It's useless and impractical.
我喜欢你的艺术作品 没用也不切实际
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, Annie says that everything
安妮说你眼前的一切
you see before you was inspired by that piece.
灵感全来自那个作品
So, she wanted me to bring it in as a gift to Sophia.
所以她希望我把它带来当做给索菲娅的礼物
This conversation has reached a natural stopping point.
此次对话到了自然结束点
I'm gonna turn away now so I can get back to work.
我要转身继续工作了
You work here?
你在这工作
I didn't know they were hiring.
我不知道她们有招人
Hey. Are you guys--
你们
Um, you know what?
知道吗
I think I'm gonna have to charm my way into Costco
我想我还是只有去好市多了
and call it a day. Okay.
就这样
What? What?
干什么 什么
What? What do you want?
你想要什么
Oh, is now a good time? Oh. Yeah. Mmhmm.
现在合适吗 嗯
I wanna help with the launch.
我想帮忙网站上线
Oh. Well, thank you. But I think I have it covered.
谢谢 不过我觉得我已经搞定了
Oh. Please?
拜托了
I'm in between passions right now, and my days are empty.
我现在没什么爱好 每天都很空虚
How many games of Uno can I play with my mother
在我和我妈都疯掉前
before we lose our minds?
我还要和她打多少次Uno牌
The answer is siete seis.
答案是76次
Well, I could use some help decorating for the party tomorrow.
我需要有人帮忙为明天的派对做装饰
You got it. Say no more.
没问题 不用多说
Oh, God, I'm excited.
天 我好激动
Hi, yes... Hey, girl.
喂 是的 妹子
Did you hear?
你听到了吗
We're gonna be hanging out together.
我们要在一起混了
I'm gonna need a name first.
你得先报上名字
Try to guess.
猜猜看
Bradley.
布拉德利
No, but could you imagine?
不 可你能想象吗
Keep guessing.
继续猜
Tyler?
泰勒
Mark? No.
马克 不是
Mm... Jim?
吉姆
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表