剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
** I'm a red- hot fox I can take the knocks *
*我是只妖艳的狐狸 我能承受打击
** I'm a hammer from hell Honey, can't you tell? *
*我是来自地狱的榔头 你看不出来吗
** I'm the wild one *
*我是疯子
** Yes, I'm the wild one *
*是的 我是疯子
No, no, no!
不要啊
No, no, in the red means there's a quarter of a tank left.
不要 红色代表油箱还剩四分之一的油
Isn't this a real shit burger?
还能再背一点吗
Are you kidding? Go around!
你搞笑吗 绕过去
Go around!
绕过去
Idiot!
蠢货
Come on!
给点力
Oh, my God. Are you seriously this stupid?
老天 你真有这么弱智吗
Go around me!
绕过我
We cannot pass. We're on a track.
绕不了 我们在轨道上
Well, then I guess you're just gonna have to stay there, then.
那你恐怕只能待在原地了
Do you need some assistance? You look like you need help.
你需要帮助吗 你看上去需要帮助
Nope, I'm good.
不用
I'm great!
我很好
I am trying to keep to a schedule.
我得遵守时间表
That's rude.
真没礼貌
Adulthood is where dreams go to die.
成年是梦灭的地方
Grow up, get a job, become a drone. That's it.
成长 工作 变得游手好闲 就这样
Then it's over.
然后就结束了
Society just wants to put everyone in a box.
社会只想把所有人都装进盒子里[束缚]
Well, guess what, society. There is no box.
猜猜怎么着 社会 盒子不存在
'Cause, I mean, if I thought the rest of my life would be spent
如果我以为我会像机器里无意识的
as a mindless cog in a machine,
螺丝钉一样度过我的余生
I swear, I'd just get a tattoo across my face that says:
我发誓 我会在脸上文个文身
"Really, man?"
"不是吧 哥们儿"
Just need to figure out a way of growing up
只是需要想办法长大后
without becoming a boring adult.
不变成一个无聊的人
You wanna know what I think?
想知道我怎么想的吗
Everything you're saying is stupid.
你说的都是蠢话
Nuh- uh. Look, conformity is prison,
才不是好吗 听着 千篇一律就是监狱
and the tattoo is more of a metaphor.
而文身更多的是一种象征
No, the stupid part is you whining about how awful growing up is.
不 你愚蠢的地方在于你抱怨成长有多糟糕
I'm not whining. These are very carefully cultivated thoughts.
我没抱怨 这些都是我斟酌过的想法
You just old-school slapped me.
你刚用老式方法扇了我一巴掌
Your generation is so fucked up.
你们这一代人真是太差了
I get it.
我懂的
You just think I'm some spoiled brat who's never had it hard
你觉得我是个被宠坏的小孩 没体验过苦日子
'cause I didn't have to walk a mile to school.
因为我不用走大老远去学校
Neither did I. I drove.
我也没有 我开车去的
How old do you think I am?
你以为我多大
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 是这样的
I tried college for a year. Total bust.
我上过一年大学 简直是灾难
Everything you wanna learn, you could look up online.
你想学的一切都可以在网上找到
I know how to open champagne with a sword.
我知道怎么用剑开香槟
How old are you, anyway?
话说回来你多大了
Twenty- three.
What?
怎么了
Hard to believe you're the future.
很难相信你是我们的未来
Thank God I'll be dead.
幸好我活不久了
I like you, old lady.
我喜欢你 老太婆
Sophia! Get over here, you dirty slut!
索菲娅 过来 小骚货
Oh, you trying to reclaim that word?
你想恢复使用这词吗
No, it's just fun to shout across a room.
没 只是在室内吼出来很有意思
So, get this. Left my apartment this morning, and there was a- -
听着 今早我离开公♥寓♥ 看到一个
A turtle. No.
乌龟 不是
A bleeding man.
一个流血的男人
Not a guessing game.
这不是猜谜游戏
An eviction notice.
一张驱逐通知
Yes, stupid eviction notice. So, this was a guessing game.
是的 傻♥逼♥驱逐通知 那就是猜谜游戏啊
Told my landlord I'm not paying rent until they fix my plumbing,
我跟房♥东说不修好管道我就不交房♥租
and he's a real douche about it. What am I gonna do?
他特别无赖 我能怎么办
I'll tell you what I would do.
我跟你说遇到这种情况我会怎么做
You gotta move back in with that hot dad of yours.
你搬回去和你的性感老爹住
No.
不
Hey, Dax! Sophia needs a drink.
达克斯 索菲娅要喝一杯
Please. He lets me drink for free.
是的 他让我免费喝酒
Since when? What up, girl?
什么时候的事 好啊 小妞
My new lover.
我的新情人
So, Sophia here needs a vodka and cranberry
索菲娅要喝一杯蔓越莓味伏特加
to promote urinary tract health.
提升她的泌尿系统健康
And I'm gonna switch from a martini to a Brandy Alexander.
我要把马蒂尼换成白兰地亚历山大
For real?
真的吗
You know I gotta get the manual for that.
你知道这酒我需要去看手册
When did that happen?
你们什么时候做的
Last night. Thrice.
昨晚 做了三次
We were just talking about the untimely death of Peter Jennings.
我们当时在聊彼得·詹宁斯死得太早了
So sad.
好伤心
And we started boning, right here on the bar,
然后我们就开始做♥爱♥ 就在这吧台上
right where your arm is.
你手臂所在位置
Annie, it says I need a nutmeg grater.
安妮 上面说我需要一个肉豆蔻研磨器
Well, get grating. Not gonna get a drink, am I?
那就去研磨啊 我是喝不到酒了吧
No, you are, you are. Uh, I got it.
喝得到 喝得到 我去搞定
All right, your Kahlúa and Coke.
好了 你的甘露咖啡力娇酒和可乐
With an olive.
还有一个橄榄
I'm telling you, it's real love this time.
我跟你说 这次是真爱
With Dax the bartender?
和酒保达克斯吗
I know! Dax, the bartender.
难以置信吧 酒保达克斯
How was it?
怎么样
How was his, uh, you know...?
他的那个怎么样
Asshole?
肛♥门♥吗
Never mind.
当我没说
'Cause his asshole was totally average.
他的肛♥门♥挺普通的
His dick is huge.
不过他的鸡♥巴♥很大
I'm not really sure why you'd ask me about his asshole.
不太确定为什么你要问他的肛♥门♥
Who's that dude?
那人是谁
Oh, that's Shane, Dax's new roommate.
那是肖恩 达克斯的新室友
His dad runs a water park.
他爸开了一家水上乐园
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
'Cause that's, like, the coolest job
因为这是一个当爹的
that anybody's dad could ever have.
能有的最酷的工作
Hey, Dax, where's my drink?
达克斯 我的酒呢
Here, here's some bullshit.
拿去喝吧 烂酒一杯
Hey, little drummer girl!
鼓手妞
What?
干什么
Shane.
肖恩
He's building a water park in your panties.
他在你内内里建水上乐园
Annie? What is wrong with you?
安妮 你哪根筋不对
Well, for starters, I've been mixing alcohol all night.
首先 我一整晚都在喝不同的酒
Dax, too much nutmeg.
达克斯 肉豆蔻太多了
Thanks, guys!
谢谢大家
Before we go, I just wanna remind everyone
在我们走之前 我想提醒各位
that the basic tenets of
资本主义和民♥主♥的
capitalism and democracy contradict each other.
基本宗旨互相矛盾
Emmalou on theremin!
掌声送给弹奏特雷门琴的艾玛鲁
I'm gonna get a drink. You want anything?
我要去喝一杯 你想要点什么吗
A guitar or a trombone.
吉他或者长号♥
A real fucking instrument.
一个真正的乐器
Hey, buddy, Anchor Steam when you get a chance.
哥们儿 有空给我来一杯蒸汽锚啤酒
And a dark and stormy.
还要一杯黑暗风暴鸡尾酒
Which is my new nickname for your Don't.
这是我给你那个取的新绰号♥ 住口
Why? 'Cause you're gonna start something.
为什么 因为有东西要被你引发了
What am I gonna start? A fire.
引发什么 火
Where?
在哪儿
Gotta get the shoes off first. Shoes come first.
得先把鞋脱了 首先是鞋
Wanna grab that one? Yeah.
想脱那只吗 嗯
I'll grab this one.
我脱这只
Okay.
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表