剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Sharon was right about you.
莎伦说得对
You are a snot-nosed bitch.
你就是个下♥贱♥婊♥子♥
Knew it was a typo.
就知道她是打错了
You're just not old enough to understand.
你还太小理解不来
I feel sorry for you.
我同情你
No.
不
Yo, Gail!
喂 盖尔
I thought you'd be halfway down the hall by now.
我以为你已经走到过道中间了
I had to tie my shoe. You cannot come here
我得系鞋带 你不能到这来
and just shit on my business. You don't know anything about me.
吐槽我的生意 你根本不了解我
All you know is what I eat for dinner six nights a week.
你只知道我一周中六天的晚餐吃什么
Look, I've always found the best way to understand someone
我发现理解一个人最好的方式
is to hear their story.
就是聆听他们的故事
So...
所以
maybe you'd like to tell me yours.
也许你想跟我讲讲你的故事
Why don't I show you instead?
要不我带你去看吧
People are really expressing themselves in here.
人们在这真是完全放开了
Yeah.
是的
The floor is very sticky.
地板好黏
It's very, very sticky.
非常非常黏
See this girl over here in the lace romper?
看到那边那个穿蕾丝连身衣的女生没
In about 30 seconds, that zero she's with
在大概30秒后 那个和她一起的倒霉鬼
is going to rank his favorite Monty Python movies,
会排序他最爱的蒙帝巨蟒电影
completely drying up her vagina.
完全让她失去性趣
She is a customer.
她是我的顾客
Oh, all right. Over here.
这边
Patent-leather platform boots.
漆皮厚底靴
Looks like she just moved here from Upstate New York.
看样子她刚从纽约搬过来
Her name is probably Vanessa.
可能叫瓦妮莎
In about six months, she'll move back,
再过大概六个月 她会搬回去
because she is in way over her head.
因为她在这过不下去
Nessa is a customer.
妮莎是我的顾客
Okay. This Janet Jackson-looking girl,
这个长得像珍妮·杰克逊的女生
wearing a kimono on a Tuesday night like it's no big deal,
在周二晚上大摇大摆穿着和服
she's cool as fuck.
屌♥得不行
And you can bet your ass Kimono's a customer.
和服女当然也特么是顾客
Boy. You love to cuss.
天啊 你真爱说脏话
The point is, I alter clothes
重点是 我修改衣服
because I know what my customer wants.
因为我知道我的顾客想要什么
Now, you may be trying to
你或许在试图
preserve old memories or whatever, that's fine,
保存老回忆什么的 没问题
but I'm helping women create new ones.
但我是在帮助女人创造新的回忆
That's Nasty Gal.
也就是坏女孩
So...
那么
the Janet Jackson girl in the kimono,
那个穿和服长得像珍妮·杰克逊的女孩
technically, she would be Miss Jackson if you're Nasty...
严格来说 她是杰克逊小姐如果你是坏
Gal.
女孩的话
Was that a joke?
这是笑话吗
Wow. Gail made a joke.
盖尔讲了个笑话
Yeah. Yes, well...
不错嘛 嗯
You know, I actually don't get out to bars that often.
我并不常去酒吧
Shocker.
震惊
Let's get you a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
A thousand pardons. Excuse me.
非常不好意思 借过
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Oh, we touched skins. Skin.
我们的皮肤接触到了 皮肤
Excuse me, I'm so sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 不好意思
Gail.
盖尔
No one's around.
旁边没人
Yo, Dax!
达克斯
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到我
Stop doing that passive-aggressive bartender thing
别来那被动进攻型酒保一套
where you pretend to not see someone shouting at you!
假装看不到一个朝你吼的人
Dax!
达克斯
Do not sass me tonight, Sophia. It is too damn crowded in here.
今晚不要对我出言不逊 索菲娅 客人很多
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dax, this is Gail. She comes from the Internet.
好 达克斯 这是盖尔 来自网络
Gail, this is Dax, who's a big dumb boner-brain.
盖尔 这是达克斯 一个大混♥蛋♥
It's nice to meet you, and she's not my friend.
很高兴认识你 她不是我朋友
She's not mine either.
她也不是我朋友
I like the cut of your jib. What can I get you?
我喜欢你的样子 你要喝点什么
Shot of Patrón Silver.
一杯培恩银龙舌兰
Damn! Girl came to play. Okay.
我去 妹子是来玩的啊 没问题
Make that two shots of Patty Sils.
来两杯帕蒂银好了
Okay. No one calls it that.
行 没人这么叫
Oh. Lady from the Internet goes hard.
网络小姐真猛
I said I didn't get out to bars much.
我说我不经常泡吧
I didn't say I don't drink alone at home.
并没说我不独自在家喝酒
You really are an enigma.
你真难以捉摸
Is it dance time?
跳舞时间到了吗
I didn't realize that it was dance time.
我都不知道跳舞时间到了
Think it might be dance time. Yeah. Okay.
想着跳舞时间可能到了 好吧
You sure that's not too much spinning there, Gail?
你确定你还没转够吗 盖尔
No!
没
Okey-dokey.
好吧
All right. Not today, buddy.
今天不行 兄弟
Okay, I said, not today.
我说了今天不行
No, no, no. All right. Seriously.
不行不行不行 够了 我是认真的
She said, not today!
她说了 今天不行
All of us in the forum are practically family
论♥坛♥里的人就像是家人一样
even though we've never met.
尽管我们素未谋面
I'm the matriarch, Betsy's the baby,
我是女家长 贝茜是宝宝
and Frederick, he's the black sheep.
弗雷德里克则是黑羊[败家子]
Not literally black.
并不真的是黑人
Although, he may be black, which would be great!
不过他也可能是黑人 那就太棒了
Who is this? Oh, what a puppy.
这是谁 真可爱的狗狗
Oh, what a ruffer. What is your name?
毛茸茸的 你叫什么
Pancake.
松饼
Pancake.
松饼
Oh, you're the good ruffer. You're the good pupper.
你个毛茸茸的家伙 乖狗狗
Pancake, what did you see today?
松饼 你今天看到什么
Where have you been, Pancake? What do you eat?
去了哪里 松饼 你吃什么
Tell me what you eat?
告诉我你吃什么
Tell me who your friends are.
告诉我你朋友是谁
Are you going to see your friends right now? Oh.
你现在是要去见你的朋友们吗
Bye, Pancake.
再见 松饼
Bye. Safe travels.
再见 路上小心
You like dogs, Gail?
你喜欢狗吗 盖尔
Oh. I wish I could have one. Why can't you?
真希望我也能养一只 为什么不能
There'd be hair everywhere.
狗狗会掉毛
My garments have to come from a pet-and-smoke-free home.
我的衣服一定要处于一个无宠物无烟的环境
Gail.
盖尔
Get a dog.
养条狗吧
Have a cigarette.
想抽烟就抽
Oh, my goodness.
老天
It's a 1940s debutante dream
这条裙子就是40年代万千少女的梦想
straight out of the window of Bonwit Teller.
陈列于邦维特·特勒百货公♥司♥的橱窗
How'd I miss that?
我居然没发现它
What I wouldn't give to keep this dress in a box,
我多么渴望能把它封存在盒子里
wrapped up in paper for the rest of eternity.
用上好的包装纸包好 永传下去
It's so beautiful.
真是太美了
But by the time this place opens, I'll be on a bus back to Reno.
但等到这里开门 我已经坐上回里诺的车了
Probably stopped at a roadside Carl's Jr.
说不定那时候刚好停在路边的快餐店
Oh, darn this life!
该死的生活
You want that dress?
你想要这条裙子吗
I can get you that dress.
我可以帮你
How?
怎么帮
Mobias, this is an emergency.
莫比亚斯 紧急事件
You have exactly ten minutes
给你十分钟
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表