剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
No, I don't need any help signing.
不 我不需要人帮我签字
I can do it all by myself.
我可以自己签
That's not what a cosigner is, is it?
连署人的意思不是这个 对吧
Who am I gonna get to cosign?
我要找谁来连署保证
People with money don't usually trust with abandon.
有钱人一般谁都不信任
I know who you could ask.
我知道你可以找谁
Don't say it.
别说出来
Your incredibly sexy... Don't you say it.
你超级性感的 不准说出来
monumentally virile... Don't you dare say it!
无比阳刚的 你敢说
I'm not asking my dad for help.
我不会求助我爸
No, no. I will find someone else.
不 我会找到别人的
Anyone else. Maybe I could make up a guy to cosign.
任何人 或许我可以勾搭一个男的帮我连署保证
You mean a guy like Henry... Riffraff!
你是说像亨利那样的男生吗 痞子
Ah! The perfect fake boyfriend.
完美假男友
Creepy randos just will not harass you at a bar
变♥态♥不会再酒吧骚扰你
if they think you're dating a smokejumper.
如果他们觉得你在和一个空降森林消防员交往的话
One who has to find new work
他不得不找新工作
because he was kicked out of the Navy SEALs for his temper.
他因为暴脾气而被海豹突击队开除
Yeah, he was.
是的
Oh, no. Don't use Henry, though.
还是别找亨利
That's fraud. It's generally frowned upon.
那是欺诈 是受人唾弃的
You seem nice.
你看着不错
Can you cosign?
你能连署保证吗
Come on. No one our age can be a cosigner.
拜托 我们这个年纪的人不能做连署人
You gotta have, like, savings and assets and shit.
你得有积蓄 财产什么的
I do not wanna ask my dad.
我不想找我爸
Maybe he'll surprise you.
或许他会给你惊喜的
Only time he's ever surprised me is
他唯一给我惊喜的一次
when he told me without a doubt
就是他斩钉截铁地告诉我
that he's never stepped in gum.
他从没踩到过口香糖
I believe it. Those lithe, agile haunches of his...
我信 他那轻盈灵巧的腰腿
Annie, he won't get it. Then explain it to him.
安妮 他不会懂的 那就给他解释
How? The only thing he responds to is lame-ass shit,
怎么解释 他只对那些垃圾有反应
like numbers and charts and spreadsheets.
诸如数字 图表和电子表格
I don't know anything about that.
而我对此一无所知
What, am I a super nerd? No.
我是超级书呆子吗 不是
But I'm deep-dicking one who is.
不过我有在和一个超级书呆子上♥床♥
So, why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
'Cause you're smart.
因为你很聪明
Hey, were you the guy who started putting lemon in Diet Coke?
是你开始往健怡可乐里加柠檬的吗
'Cause I see that everywhere now.
我现在到处都能见到
And also, this.
还有
Mm! Apparently Annie's gonna...
显然安妮会
mangle your penis.
捣鼓你的老二
I think the real question is, why shouldn't you help me?
我觉得真正的问题是 你为什么不帮我
For one, you consistently
首先 你总是
give me shit about going to business school.
吐槽我去商学院
No, I totally respect the fact that you're going to school.
不 我完全尊重你上学
As a grown man.
作为一个成年人
Is that you trying to soften me up?
你这是在讨好我吗
No, no, that's Annie's job.
没有 那是安妮的活
What is that? He knows.
这是什么 他懂的
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚吗 嗯
Fine, I'll help you.
行 我会帮你
But I have one condition.
但有一个条件
Acknowledge that lunchboxes are the most evolved form
承认午餐盒是食物储藏的
of food preservation.
最先进形式
No, that's a refrigerator.
不 冰箱才是
Fine. Advanced form of transportable food preservation.
行 可携带食物储藏的高级形式
Acknowledged.
承认
Say it like you mean it. Seriously? How old are you?
要发自内心承认 认真的吗 你多大了
Dignity has no age.
尊严没有年龄
You two are my favorite people in the world.
你们俩是我在世界上最爱的人
I've plotted your gross revenues on Nap 1.
我把你的总收入都画在了1号♥巾上
See how your free cash levels
看到你的自♥由♥现金水平
increase from Nap 2 to Nap 3?
如何从2号♥巾增加到3号♥巾了吗
Just say "Napkin."
说"餐巾"好吗
No. Now, if my math is right, which it always is,
不 如果我算得没错的话 从来都是对的
your current rate of growth
你目前的增长率
puts your next year cash flow projection right here.
可让你明年的现金流量到达这个位置
I'm killing it, right? Low overhead, steady demand,
我所向披靡 是吗 低开销 稳定需求量
high margins?
高利润
Yes, you're killing it.
是的 你所向披靡
Low, steady, and high.
低 稳定 高
That's your girl.
就是我
All right, look. Present this to your dad,
听着 把这个给你♥爸♥看
and make it look professional. Okay?
弄得专业点 好吗
And he will see that you have a legit business here.
他会看到你在做正经生意
Got it. Make the naps look nice.
明白 把巾弄好看点
Oh, my God. I just said "naps."
天 我刚说了"巾"
I'm turning into a fucking nerd like you. This is gonna go great.
我变成跟你一样的书呆子了 一定会很顺利的
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Okay. Let's make a bar graph.
我来做个条线图
How do I do that?
要怎么做
Looks like you're trying to make a bar graph.
你好像在试图做条线图
Why, yes, paper clip.
是的 回形针
I am trying to make a bar graph.
我在试图做条线图
Please, advise.
烦请指点
Hello, bar graph wizard.
你好 条线图巫师
Walk me through this.
带我过一遍
Um, hello?
谁
Wizard?
巫师
Woman. You best clean this shitbox up
大姐 你最好把这打理了
before you even try asking for your security deposit back.
不然别想拿回你的保证金
Are these holes new? Don't snow job me now.
这些洞是新的吗 别骗我
Bravo!
棒
It was a performance of a lifetime.
这是我这辈子的最佳表演
I was beyond convincing in my role as landlord.
我完全把自己当成给房♥东了
Mm! What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Well...
这个嘛
I told him that you always pay your rent on time.
我跟他说你总是按时交房♥租
I said that you are a devout Christian.
我说你是虔诚的基♥督♥徒
And you never, ever flush flushable wipes.
你从不把可在马桶中冲掉的湿巾纸扔到马桶里
Never? But it's right there in the name.
从不吗 可名字里就有啊
Look at me. Never.
看着我 从不
Okay. Glad you got my back.
好的 幸好有你支援
Whatever I can do so my working girl can get that office space,
只要能让你租到那个办公空间 开心
kick her feet up and have her Melanie Griffith moment.
体验梅兰尼·格里菲斯时刻 我在所不惜
Tell the world you've got a head for business,
向世界宣布你有商业头脑
and a bod for preteen catalog modeling.
以及做模特的少女身材
Hey, do you wanna cosign a lease with me?
你想帮我连署保证吗
Okay. All right.
好吧
I know, I'm sorry. It's just
抱歉 只是
I-- I have dinner with my dad tomorrow night,
我明晚要和我爸吃晚餐
and convincing him to do it is not gonna be easy.
说服他连署可不是易事
Oh, yes.
是的
Having that hard talk with the parents. Yeah.
和家长进行艰难对话 嗯
See, you need a buffer.
你需要一个和事老
Why don't you bring that cute man friend of yours?
你把你那个可爱男性朋友带过去吧
Shane? Why?
肖恩吗 为什么
When I had to have the conversation with my father,
在我不得不和我爸进行那个对话的时候
I was scared to death.
我快吓死了
So, I invited my favorite teacher,
所以我邀请了我最爱的老师
Mr. Fenwick, to come over to the house.
芬威克先生到我家
And that helped? Yes. Yes, child.
有帮助到你 是的 是的 孩子
I knew my father wasn't gonna kill me
我知道在有目击者的情况下
with witnesses present. Yeah.
我爸不会杀了我 嗯
I think he saw it coming, though,
我想他早有预料
because of all the time I was spending
因为我经常去
at the pool hall down the street.
街那头的桌球房♥
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表