剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Really thought you would have, uh... peeled off
我还以为不等我说完这件事
by the time I finished that thought.
你就会走了
What else?
还能说什么
What else?
还能说什么
Well, um, I'm this way, so...
我要走这边 所以...
All right, I'm...
行 那就...
It's that punk kid who made that little boy cry.
是那个惹哭小男孩的小屁孩
Boo her, honey.
吁她 宝贝
Boo. Boo!
吁 吁
Boo. You suck. Boo!
吁 你真过分 吁
Boo! Okay, all right.
吁 行了
You would have done the same thing, okay?
换作你们 你们也会那样做
Give it to us. We'll take it to the kid. Yeah.
给我们吧 我们还给那小孩 没错
Bend over and I'll give it to you. Or we'll just take it.
鞠躬我就给你 我们可以直接抢
Get off of me! Give her the ball. She'll kick your ass.
放开我 把球给她 小心她揍你
Just give it to me! Give it to me!
给我 给我
Give it!
松手
Hop on. You bitch! Boo!
上来 你个贱♥人♥ 吁
Okay, okay, okay. Boo!
行了行了 吁
You know, I didn't need your help.
其实我不需要你的帮助
Yeah, but you took it.
但你还是接受了
Really never thought I'd see Daly City.
真的没想过我会来戴利城
Man, you do not care about stop signs.
你简直是一路无视停车标志
Yeah, can I use your bathroom? Because I really have to pee,
我能用下你家厕所吗 我真的很急
and it's either that or the hedges. Your choice.
不然就得尿在树篱旁边了 你选吧
Yeah, sure, I guess. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Hold on. You're gonna need the keys.
等等 得用钥匙开
Come on.
快点
Hey, thanks.
谢了
Disaster was barely averted.
差点就尿裤子了
Don't mention it.
不客气
Okay.
好吧
I did not see this coming.
真是没想到啊
Hey, is that your dad in all those pics?
照片里的人是你♥爸♥吗
'Cause if it is, he is super-bangable.
如果是的话 他性感的不要不要的
Where is he?
他在哪呢
Uh, I thought he would be here.
我以为他会在家
Part of the reason why I went to the game.
所以我才去看球赛
So, it's just you and him?
就只有你和他吗
I'm only crashing here temporarily.
我只是暂时住这
I was up in Washington before this.
我之前在华盛顿
Things got, like... poor.
然后我成穷♥人♥了
Okay.
好吧
Wish I could wear boots like these.
希望我也能穿这样的靴子
You can.
你可以的
You don't have to do the Britney thing because everyone else is.
你没必要跟其他人一样盲目跟风布兰妮
I guess, but a person's look isn't all who they are.
也许吧 但我认为外表不是一个人的全部
It's just what they want people to see of them.
只是他们想展示给大家看的样子而已
You know, like my look says this girl can move.
比如我的样子代表我有料
And your look is that, and that's why you're alone.
而你的是那样 这就是你孤独的原因
I'm not alone. Really?
我不孤独 真的吗
Everything I've learned about you today says otherwise.
从今天我对你的了解来看可不是这样
Do you like my hair?
你喜欢我的发型吗
Uh, no. It's terrible, actually.
不喜欢 其实挺糟糕的
Looks like a janitor cleaned out a locker room shower
看起来就像清洁工刚打扫完更衣室澡堂
and then just dumped it right on your head.
把垃圾全扔你头上一样
It doesn't frame your face at all.
根本就不适合你的脸型
You're so cool and beautiful,
你又酷又美
and you're hiding it from the world.
但你却把这些都藏了起来
And I guarantee that if you weren't, no one would've been mad
我敢保证假如你没有藏起来 没人会责怪你
that you stole a ball from a kid.
偷了一个小孩子的球
Well, I've said more than my share.
我已经说得够多了
Will you...
你能
cut my hair sometime?
找天帮我剪头发吗
Sure.
没问题
I just need a trim.
我只需要简单修修
You need more than a trim.
你需要大剪
Annie.
安妮
I don't wanna upset you,
我不想让你失望
but... I don't know if I wanna go tonight.
但是 我不确定今晚我想去
Not go to oldies night?
不去金曲之夜
You smack yourself in the face, and you smack yourself good.
你赶紧扇自己一巴掌 重重地扇
I might be over it.
我也许没兴趣了
No. Okay.
不 好吧
Give me those.
给我
This is the raddest pic
这是我们这辈子
we have ever taken together in our entire lives.
照的最酷的一张合照
This is our Destiny's Child album cover.
这是我们真命天女专辑的封面
Yeah, and Veronica's the third one that no one remembers.
嗯 维拉妮卡是那个没人记得的第三人
Veronica's harmless.
维拉妮卡无害
She calls me Coach.
她叫我教练
I don't know why, but it's a really aggressive move on her part.
我不懂为什么 但这算是挑衅
Maybe she thinks you're the coach of Team Friendship.
也许她认为你是友谊之队的教练吧
You don't think it's weird
你不觉得她从没给过我们
that she's never given us drink tickets?
酒水券这一点很奇怪吗
I mean, why does she get to choose who's worthy all
凭什么她能决定谁值得拿券
because she's got these little stubs
就因为票根
in her kangaroo pouch of power? I mean, come on.
都装在她包里吗 拜托
Fanny packs are out, bitch.
腰包早过时了 贱♥人♥
Like it or not, she runs oldies night,
不管你喜不喜欢 金曲之夜是她举办的
and there's nothing more fun.
而且没有比这更有意思的活动
So, you have got to dig deep and switch that sitch.
所以你得尽量改变现状
Attagirl.
这就对了
Hey, my Annie!
我的安妮
Coach!
教练
Hella psyched you guys made it.
好激动你们来了
We wouldn't miss it, Neeks.
怎么会错过呢 妮卡
Yeah, Neeks. Well, we're just getting started.
对啊 妮卡 我们才刚开始
Lots of old-school Otis Redding.
有许多老派灵魂歌♥者
None of that stuff they play on the radio.
都是广播里没播过的
You mean like his hits?
你是说他的热门歌♥曲吗
You're the funniest fucking chick on the planet.
你是我见过最搞笑的妞
Seriously, I can listen to you all night. So fucking funny.
讲真 我能听你聊一晚上 太好笑了
I don't know about you, Annie,
我不知道你想不想喝 安妮
but I could really use a drink.
但我真得喝一杯
Yeah. Hit that bar. Drink it up, drink it down.
去吧台吧 喝个天翻地覆
Drink it all around. That's so fucking funny!
喝个底朝天 真是太搞笑了
Shmemily, you made it.
谢米利 你来啦
Where's Power Tits tonight, the library?
奶霸呢 在图书馆吗
All right, come on.
走吧
I have to go to the bathroom. What?
我要去厕所 什么
What? No, no, I can't hear you.
你说什么 我听不见
Hey, let's go to the bathroom!
我们去厕所吧
Hey, turn around. This isn't Europe.
背过去 这又不是在欧洲
Okay. Pervert.
好吧 变♥态♥
That I am.
是我
Not that you're not the most important person here tonight, Coach,
我不是说今晚你不够尊贵 教练
but this is the VIP section.
但这是贵宾区
Yeah, I know.
我知道
No one's been in here.
可这儿又没人
But the sign says reserved.
但牌上写着预留席位
So, if you wanna sit, there's always the bar.
你想坐的话 吧台那边有位置
This is ridiculous.
太不可理喻了
Section's been empty all night. Hell, it's always empty.
这里一晚上都空着 一直都没人坐
And I'm Coach.
我可是教练
So, give me some of them drink tickets and take a lap already.
赶紧给我点酒水券 然后绕场跑一圈
Come on!
快点
That's why I call you Coach.
所以我喊你教练
Because the night I met you,
因为我认识你那晚
you sort of started telling everyone what to do.
你不停使唤别人
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表