剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
I am a genius.
我是天才
Kiss my ass, world!
亲老娘屁♥股♥[去死吧] 世界
As spokesman for the world: No, thanks.
作为世界的发言人 不了 谢谢
Oh, hey, Lionel.
好啊 莱昂内尔
Sorry if I'm a little overzealous. I just figured out life.
抱歉如果我太过热情了 我刚悟出了人生
Keep that to your damn self! People are trying to sleep.
要乐自个儿乐去 人们还要睡觉呢
What are you doing up so early? I am going to work.
你这么早起来干什么 我要去上班
Sucker!
真惨
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Okay, so, I'm not a doctor,
我不是医生
and there's a chance I'm never gonna be one,
有可能我永远也当不了医生
but my best guess is that this is a baby.
但我猜这是个宝宝
Congratulations, Mama!
恭喜 妈妈
It's not a baby.
这不是宝宝
I'm gonna throw you a shower anyway.
无论如何我都要给你庆祝
Because I just found a place with a great patio.
我刚发现一个有超赞露台的地方
I bet it's a pulled muscle.
这肯定是肌肉拉伤
Or... I heard about this thing
或者 我有听说过一件事
where a spider crawled into this dude's skin
一只蜘蛛爬进了这人的皮肤
and laid a bunch of eggs there,
在里面产了很多卵
then died and then the eggs hatched,
然后死了 卵孵化出来
and there were, like, a thousand dead spiders
那人的皮肤里布满了
all up in this guy's skin. Do you think it's that?
数千只死蜘蛛 你觉得是这个吗
I'm gonna kill you for even suggesting it.
哪怕只是你的猜测我也要杀了你
Oh, Sophia. Aw. I'm gonna love you no matter what.
索菲娅 无论如何我都会爱你的
Even if one day a thousand dead spiders
就算有天数千只死蜘蛛
trickle right out of your vag.
从你阴♥道♥里流出来
Does it hurt? No! Only when you poke it.
痛吗 不 你戳才痛
If you're not gonna listen to me,
如果你不肯听我的
at least go to the free clinic and get it checked out.
至少去免费诊所检查下
No. No, I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.
不要 我可不想死在那种地方
Everything is free!
一切都是免费的
I've gotten, like, a thousand dental dams there.
我在那拿了有上千个齿科橡皮障
I use them to wrap up leftovers.
我用它们包我的剩菜
Here. Figures.
给 想到了
Soon as I have an epiphany,
我刚一顿悟人生
it's coupled with a swig of a shit soda.
随之而来的就是一堆破事
Okay, is that what this is? Your epiphany?
这就是你的顿悟吗
Yeah. Oh, my God, that jacket.
是的 天啊 那件夹克
My life was garbage before this moment.
在这一刻之前我都白活了
Right?
是吧
And... check it out.
还有 看这个
Ooh, Sophia, you're retrieving sexy like Jason Timberline.
索菲娅 你就像杰森·汀布莱一样性感
Just say his name.
你叫他的本名不行吗
No. Not after what he did to Britney. No fucking way.
不行 他对布兰妮做了那种事 没门儿
I bought this for nine bucks. Look how much it's going for.
我花9块钱买♥♥的 看竞拍价已经到了多少
Sophia, you sneaky bitch.
索菲娅 你个阴险小婊♥子♥
Now, I can pay my rent.
现在我可以付房♥租了
Oh, not only that, but I can, like, live doing this forever.
不仅如此 我还能永远这么干下去
I mean, all from the comforts of my small, shitty apartment.
只需待在我又小又破的公♥寓♥里就行
I never have to get another job again. Nice.
再也不用找工作了 真好
So, Dax wants us to go rollerblading,
达克斯想去轮滑
but I don't wanna see him on rollerblades
但我不想看他轮滑的样子
and I don't think he wants to see me on them either.
我觉得他也不想看我轮滑的样子
I mean, what's the upside to this?
这事有什么好处
Annie, I'm in the middle of explaining to you
安妮 我正在给你解释
how my life is changing.
我的生活如何在转变
Shit, you're right. Keep going.
该死 你说的是 继续说吧
But can you remind us to come back to the rollerblading thing?
不过你能提醒下待会儿回到轮滑这个话题上吗
He's gonna be in shorts,
他会穿短裤
and you know how weird I am about men and their knees.
你知道我受不了男人和他们的膝盖
Okay, so, my next step is, I need to find more cool shit to sell
我的下一步计划是找到更多酷炫的东西去卖♥♥
and I don't wanna wait for auction money.
我不想等竞拍的钱
So, I was up all night... scrounging for cash.
所以我四处找钱找了一整夜
How much you got? $21.6♥4♥.
找到多少 21.6♥4♥
Not bad.
还行
Right away I found a 20 in a pant pocket
我很快就在一条裤子包里找到了20
and took the rest of the night to find the $1.6♥4♥.
其余时间就找到了1.6♥4♥
So, if I can dig up a couple more overlooked pieces,
如果我能再找几个忽视掉的地方
that's, like, $1,200 right there.
就可以有1200了
Dollar, dollar bills, y'all.
钱 钱 钱
Sophia, you found something that you like doing,
索菲娅 你找到了你喜欢做的事
and you are actually doing it.
而且你正在做
Yep, I figured out life. There's nothing left to learn.
是的 我悟出了人生 无所不知
Except for whatever the fuck that is.
除了不知道那个是什么
Okay... moving on.
好了 继续
Excuse me.
你好
I know the price says 50, but would you take 20?
我知道这衣服标价是50 但你能20卖♥♥给我吗
Price is the price.
以标价为准
$21.6♥4♥?
21.6♥4♥卖♥♥吗
Tag says 50, end of story.
标价是50 不讲价
I just spent the last two hours
我刚花了两小时
going through all your shitty old clothes.
看你们这些破烂的旧衣服
What do you think vintage is?
你以为古着是什么
A nice way of saying "shitty old clothes."
"破烂旧衣服"的高雅别称
Okay. Well, I'm never coming back here again.
明白 我再也不会来这了
Nothing?
什么都没有
You're killing me.
我要疯了
I would blow Dick Cheney for a top right now.
我现在愿意为了一件上衣给迪克·切尼吹♥箫♥
You're out of pitas? What, am I supposed to hold them?
没皮塔饼了 难道要我用手拿着吗
Seen better clothes at a Rite Aid.
我在来爱德药店都见过比这好看的衣服
Just a reminder, there are no returns on bathing suit bottoms.
提醒你一下 泳衣下装不得退换
I mean, the tops are okay. Unless you're lactating.
上装可以 除非你在分泌乳汁
And then you need to ask yourself,
那么你就得问自己
"Should my body be in a bikini?"
"我这身体适合穿比基尼吗"
Hello, little street urchin.
你好 流浪儿
What existential malaise is plaguing you today?
今天是什么病在折磨你
Your cheap stuff sucks and your good stuff is way too expensive.
你便宜的东西都很烂 好的又贵得离谱
Then don't buy anything, problem solved.
那就什么都别买♥♥ 问题解决
Problem not solved. I need to get stuff.
没解决 我需要买♥♥东西
Ugh. "I need to get stuff."
"我需要买♥♥东西"
See, right there is what ails this society.
看 这就是这个社会的顽疾所在
It's that type of consumerist mentality.
抱着用户至上主义者的态度
Dude, you run a store. I like to think of us as one link
老兄 你开了一家店 我更喜欢把我们
in a circular chain of sustainable clothing use.
看做可持续衣物使用的循环链中的一节
Word. Thank you.
说得好 谢谢
Okay, I need to get stuff
好吧 我需要买♥♥东西
because I started reselling vintage clothes online.
因为我刚开始在网上卖♥♥古着
You?
就你
You- -
你
You think you're responsible enough to run a business?
你觉得你已经足够负责能做生意了吗
Not a business. Oh, no?
不是生意 不是吗
Yeah. I'm not looking to cheat people
不是 我不打算欺骗顾客
or screw taxpayers, buy elections.
或者坑纳税人 收买♥♥选举
Sure, you just want to exchange goods for money.
当然 你只是想以物换钱
Wrong, I just wanna spend all day in my undertrunks on my bed
错 我只想穿着内♥裤♥整天躺在床上
and still be able to eat and pay rent.
同时有能力吃和交房♥租
It's a lifestyle, not a business.
这是生活方式不是生意
Oh, I see. You think you can actually support yourself
懂了 你觉得你可以靠你的在线生意
with your online business.
维持生计
Not a business, it was very clear.
我说得很清楚了 这不是生意
Well, it takes a lot more than lucking
仅仅靠在二手店里
into some bargains at thrift stores.
讨价还价可不行哦
I flipped that jacket you sold me yesterday.
我把你昨天卖♥♥我的那件夹克拿去卖♥♥了
It's now going for over 600 bucks.
现在竞拍价已超过600
You bratty little Cword. You mean "cunt."
你个小 你想说婊♥子♥吧
Maybe I know exactly what I'm doing.
或许我清楚自己在做什么
Do you? How much time have you spent
是吗 你花了多少时间
looking for more inventory to sell?
寻找新货去卖♥♥
And how much have you found?
你又找到了多少
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表