剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Can I help you with something?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Yeah, I need to speak with Shane.
嗯 我需要跟肖恩谈谈
Are they almost done?
他们快完了吗
Just about.
快了
Hey, Shane. Somebody's here to Yeah, it's me.
肖恩 有人 是我
Sophia.
索菲娅
Your girlfriend.
你的女友
You know, the thing you needed to call me
这是你之前对我该有的称呼
so that you didn't turn into a lying,
这样你就不会成为一个骗人
cheating, fuck-face scumbag.
出轨的混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit.
糟了
Sophia, I, um... How could you do this to me
索菲娅 我 你怎么能这样对我
during the most important time of my career?
在我事业中最重要的时候
Of my life.
在我人生中最重要的时候
And you called me selfish? Yeah, I She I
你还说我自私 我 她 我
How do I mute this asshole? Sophia, I can expl
能把这混♥蛋♥静音吗 索菲娅 你听我解...
I don't want your excuses.
我不想听你的借口
I don't wanna hear how it was a one-time thing,
我不想听你说什么只发生过一次
like there's something special about a rehearsal studio.
好像排练室有多特殊似的
Like you just happened to succumb to your urges
你就刚好在放着你情绪摇滚的小破屋里
in this tiny, shitty room with your emo music playing.
向自己的欲望屈服了
And you, with the guitar.
还有你 抱吉他的那个
I'll always remember you as the girl on her knees.
我会永远记得你是那个跪在地上的女生
And you're gonna have to tell your kids that.
以后你也只能这样告诉你的孩子
Or maybe you won't. Kids are perceptive.
也许你不必说 孩子们很有洞察力
They know when Mommy's a slut.
他们能看出来你是个骚货
Oh, boy. You're bringing the kids in.
我去 你还把孩子扯进来
You're right. That was too far. This is on Shane.
你说得对 是有点过分了 这事怪肖恩
But still, woman to woman...
不过 同为女人
so not cool.
你不该这样
Sophia, please.
索菲娅 别这样
Two years of my life wasted on you.
我在你身上浪费了两年的生命
I'm not gonna waste another second.
我绝不会再浪费一秒
I can't believe he did that to you.
没想到他竟然这样对你
It was so rough.
太有冲击力了
I was like, "Oh. There's my boyfriend.
我当时就这样 "看 我家男朋友"
And that's a girl sucking his dick."
"那个女的在给他吹♥箫♥"
Oh, my God. I would've panicked.
天 换我我肯定会崩溃
I would have gone full To Catch a Predator on his ass.
我肯定会开启"捕捉掠食者"模式
I would've been like, "Freeze, motherfucker.
当场就吼 "站住 混♥蛋♥
You're going to jail."
我要送你去监狱"
Well, this is what I did:
好吧 我是这样的
That's also good.
这样也行
Yeah. That's what happened.
是啊 就是这么回事
No, it's...
没事
It's all good.
没关系
And you know what? I...
其实呢 我...
I wish him the best. For reals?
我祝他幸福 真的吗
Yeah, I just hope he doesn't do it to the next girl.
对 只是希望他别对下一个女孩这样
That's a pretty adult thing you just said.
你这句话真的很成熟
Thank you.
谢谢
This is some strong-ass shit.
这酒也太他妈烈了吧
It tastes like the sun's piss.
喝着就像太阳的尿
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
My life looks so different.
我的生活看上去变化好大
It's pretty crazy.
真的很疯狂
Tomorrow's the day.
明天就是大日子了
The big launch.
要上线了
Sophia, this is the night
索菲娅 今天晚上
we're gonna look back on when we're old.
会是我们老了以后的珍贵回忆
And our boobs are in totally different places.
那时我们的胸已经完全下垂
And we're reminiscing about the good old times.
我们会追忆以前的美好时光
Just sitting on the floor.
两人一起坐在地上
So innocent.
如此天真
So much ahead of us.
前景无限
Okay, stop talking about the moment.
别再说这一刻了
Talking about the moment ruins the moment.
说这一刻只会毁了这一刻
Oh, okay, but on my deathbed,
好吧 但在我临终之时
I'm only going to think of two things.
我只会想两件事
This night...
今天晚上
and when Kelly Clarkson won American Idol.
以及凯莉·克拉克森赢得《美国偶像》的那天
I fucked a firefighter that night.
我那天晚上跟一位消防员上♥床♥了
I don't care about Kelly Clarkson.
我根本不在乎凯莉·克拉克森
We ready? All that's left is to go live.
准备好了吗 只剩最后一步上线了
Just click there. I can't believe it. This moment is here.
点这里就行 难以置信 终于到了这一刻
Everything that we've worked toward. It all comes down
我们付出了这么多努力 终于等到了
to pushing this one button.
点击按钮的瞬间
Can I push the button? Jesus, how long have you been here?
可以由我来点击吗 天 你站这里多久了
Hush. It's Sophia's night.
嘘 今晚属于索菲娅
This is it. Oh, my God.
就是现在了 天啊
I could just...
我来吧...
Here goes nothing.
开始了
Congratulations. You're live.
恭喜你 网站上线了
I'd have felt real dumb if I'd sprung for those big scissors, right?
我要是去买♥♥了那种大剪刀 就真是蠢哭了
Okay. What do we do now? You just sit and wait.
那现在我们做什么 坐着等
It's all very anticlimactic.
这事本来就是虎头蛇尾
How do we see what's sold? Site admin page.
我们要怎么看到卖♥♥出了什么 网站管♥理♥员♥页面
Use your log-in.
用你的账号♥登录
All transactions and user comments are logged there.
所有交易和用户评论都记录在里面了
Now, please, can I just go to the bathroom?
请问我现在能去上厕所了吗
Of course. No one knew you had to go. Thank you.
当然 没人知道你得去上厕所 谢谢
Sophia.
索菲娅
A watched pot never boils.
时刻盯着的壶是烧不开的[心急吃不了热豆腐]
Well, I mean, eventually it'll boil.
最后还是会烧开的
It's just boring to watch, and it doesn't speed up the process.
只是盯着很无聊 而且并不会加快进程
You're right.
你说的是
For my own sanity,
为了保持理智
I should just try to enjoy tonight.
今晚我要好好享受
Yeah. Whatever happens, happens.
该发生什么就发生什么
Yes. Good.
很好
So?
那
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
You really went for it.
你真是用了心啊
Yes, well,
是的
I thought it would take me years to discover my new passion,
我以为会花数年才能发现我的新爱好
but it just took one afternoon and a trip to Party City.
但实际只用了一个下午以及去派对城走一遭
Hmm. Is your new passion streamers?
你的新爱好是装饰彩纸条吗
No. It's helping you.
不是 是帮助你
No, I really believe in what you're doing here
真的 我相信你所在做的
and I want to be a part of it.
我想参与其中
I mean, it must be kismet.
这一定是命运
You launching your site, me leaving the art world.
你上线你的网站 我离开艺术世界
Buy-one, get-one-free streamers.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的彩纸条
I mean, these are all signs. Oh, unrelated.
这些全都是迹象 题外话
Here's the receipt.
这是收据
And no, you don't have to reimburse me immediately.
你不用马上就给我钱
There's a Snickers on there.
还买♥♥了根士力架
I got really hungry while I was waiting in line.
我在排队的时候饿得不行
You don't have to pay me for that.
那个的钱你不用给我
Just really thrilled to be here, again.
再次声明 来到这我很激动
It was a king-size.
是超大号♥的
I'll pay for the Snickers, Nathan. Oh. Only if you want to.
我会给你士力架的钱 内森 不强求的
So, excited for the party?
迫不及待参加派对了吗
I'm only staying to make sure the website runs smoothly.
我留在这只是为了确保网站运行顺利
Oh, no. Come on. Let me make you a drink.
拜托 我给你倒杯酒
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
A U.K. Medical journal showed
一本英国医学刊物说
that out of 20 drugs, alcohol was the most harmful.
在20种毒品里 酒精是最伤人的
What are you talking about? There's only like six drugs.
你在说什么 明明只有6中毒品
Pot, cocaine, acid and like three more.
大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 迷幻药再加上三个
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表