剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Hello, Vintage Fashion Forum.
大家好 古着时装论♥坛♥
I have an emergency on my hands. Pun intended.
我手上有要事 是双关
Please help date these gloves, ASAP. Pics attached.
请帮忙给确认这些手套的年份 有附图
Those gloves are the bee's knees,
这些手套是蜜蜂的膝盖
the cat's pajamas, and the duckling's waddle all in one!
猫的睡衣 鸭子的蹒跚 三合一
Def from 1950s.
绝对来自50年代
Watch the caps lock, Skirt_Russell.
注意大写字母 裙子_罗素
The pattern on the cuff means they're from the '30s.
袖口上的图案暗示它们是出自30年代
To shop TimesAndTreasures, click here.
点击这里进入时光宝藏购物
As the moderator, I must remind you
作为版主 我必须提醒你们
that this thread is only to talk about our decline in sales.
这个版块只能讨论我们的销量下降
ItTakesAVintage, please start a separate thread for your gloves,
古着至上 请给你的手套另开一个帖子
which are from the '40s and are clearly Nazi gloves.
来自40年代 显然是纳粹手套
Great find.
好东西
Good eye, Gail, and even better moderating.
眼力不错 盖尔 版主更是做得赞
Thanks, Frederick.
谢谢 弗雷德里克
We have fun here.
我们这里有意思
Can we please ban GIFs?
我们能禁止发动图吗
They're more distracting than they are cute.
比起可爱它们更多的是让人分心
Plus, they trigger my epilepsy.
而且还会诱发我的癫痫
Separate thread.
请另开帖子
As I was saying, we have all
我刚才说了 过去几个月里
been hit by a lull in sales the past few months.
我们的销量都陷入了低迷
And I don't think it's a coincidence
我想这不是巧合
that it started when you-know-who showed up.
你们知道是谁出现后就这样了
Spot on again, Gail.
你又说准了 盖尔
Nasty Girl has sullied the sanctity of vintage fashion.
坏女孩玷污了古着时装的圣洁
Like slapping a butt patch on a pair of gabardine slacks.
就像在华达呢裤子的臀部部位印上图案
BRB! Gonna see if my hummingbirds came back.
马上回来 得去看看我的蜂鸟回来没
Made a homemade suet--
自♥制♥了板油
First off, it's Nasty Gal.
首先 是坏女孩 你们的发音都错了
Second, this message board
第二 这个留言板
should be called David Lynch's Elephant Man,
应该叫做大卫·林奇的象人
because it's full of freaks and sad as fuck.
因为里面充满了怪胎和悲伤
You all saw that post, right?
你们都看到那帖子了 对吧
It's gone now, but I saw it.
现在没了 但我看到了
Was that the Nasty Gal?
是大名鼎鼎的坏女孩吗
She called us freaks.
她说我们是怪胎
Even worse, she completely missed the point of The Elephant Man.
更糟的是 她完全理解错了《象人》
Everybody, stop.
各位 都停下
She's reading all these posts, laughing her rear end off.
她在边看这些帖子 边哈哈大笑
We are not freaks.
我们不是怪胎
Let's not give her any ammunition to make fun of us.
我们不要给她把柄 让她嘲笑我们
No hummies, guys. Hope my cat didn't eat them again.
蜂鸟不在 希望我的猫没把它们又吃了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
Fine, fine, I deleted it.
行 我删了
Do not engage.
别跟他们开战
You do not come across fun online.
网上可一点不好玩
It wasn't even my best burn.
那甚至都不是我最好的吐槽
I got good ones.
我有几个不错的
Ones so mean, they make you cry with your mouth open.
他们好坏 让你张着嘴哭
No! Let sleeping dogs lie.
不 别自找麻烦
I never got that saying.
我一直没懂那句俗语
If I come upon sleeping dogs, I'm gonna wake them up.
如果我碰到睡觉的狗 我会叫醒它们
It's 2:00 p.m., dogs. Why you sleeping so much?
下午两点了 狗狗们 你们为什么总是在睡觉
Oh, they are still talking shit about me.
他们还在说我坏话
Skirt_Russell just Photoshopped my head onto an ostrich's body.
裙子_罗素把我的头P到了鸵鸟的身体上
What? Even their insults are weak.
什么 就连他们的侮辱都很逊
Basically, they're saying I'm long,
他们基本就是在说我腿长
lean, have nice bone structure, run really fast.
苗条 有不错的骨架 跑得很快
Lay the dopest eggs.
下最酷的蛋
I don't care. I can't have these dick licks
我不管 我不能让这些混♥蛋♥
putting neggy vibes out there about me. It affects my business.
宣传我的负面信息 会影响我生意
Oh! Sorry, vintage fashion nerds.
不好意思 古着时装的呆子们
Get out your aloe vera
准备好你们的芦荟胶吧
'cause you about to get hit with a third-degree burn!
因为你们即将遭受三♥级♥烧伤[吐槽]
Sophia! Do not engage!
索菲娅 不要开战
The Internet is the most powerful force in the universe.
网络是宇宙中最强大的力量
You're right.
你说得对
I won't engage.
我不开战
I'll just silently observe until the hatred boils inside of me
我就默默观察 直到仇恨在我体内沸腾
and gives me severe acid reflux
让我严重胃酸倒流
and I can't enjoy my favorite foods anymore.
我就再也享受不到我最爱的食物了
Hey! So, I took it upon myself
我自作主张
to organize your inventory binders.
把你的存货文件夹整理了
Ooh! Nice.
真好
You make this place look cool as shit.
你让这个地方酷得不行
Oh, stop.
别说了
But keep going, and slowly, 'cause I like it.
继续吧 慢点 我很喜欢
I'll finish the rest after my shift.
我下班后再来整理剩下的
We need something over here. I'll know it when I see it.
这里需要点东西 看到后自然就知道了
Get it, girl, money's no object.
去买♥♥吧 妹子 钱不是问题
Hey, don't forget.
比忘了
Today's the last day to ship that order to London.
今天那个伦敦订单 必须发货了
Yes.
好的
Solid reminder.
真是可靠的备忘录
Can you believe it? We inter-natch.
你能相信吗 我们是国际公♥司♥了
We inter-natch for days.
我们已经是国际公♥司♥好几天了
We inter-natch for datch!
我们已经是国际公♥司♥好给天了
We inter-natch for datch, batch!
我们已经是国际公♥司♥好给天了 婊砸
Love you, in case I die. Love you, in case I die.
万一我死了 记得我爱你 我也是
Yo, Annie! Jump in!
安妮 一起来吧
No, thanks. I'm a responsible adult on her way to work.
不了 谢谢 我是个去上班的负责任的成年人
The last thing I have time for is...
我最没有时间做的就是
this!
这个
Who wants to see some fly shit?
谁想看酷炫表演啊
Here's the fly shit. Here's the fly shit.
酷炫表演来了 酷炫表演来了
Here's the fly shit. Here's the fly shit.
酷炫表演来了 酷炫表演来了
Ooh! Yeah! Here it comes!
来了哦
Here it comes!
来了哦
Here it comes!
来了哦
Bye, Annie!
再见 安妮
Hey, Pilar.
皮拉尔
Question.
问个问题
Do you think I should take...
你觉得我该报名
urban dance classes?
都市舞蹈课吗
No one's gonna think you're racist if you use the word "urban."
你用"都市"一词也没人会觉得你是种族主义者
But I can't say churro?
但我不能说吉事果
That's different. In the context
这不同 在你使用这词的
you used it, it sounded very racist.
背景中 听上去很种族歧视
Receipt's in the bag. Thank you.
收据在包里 谢谢
So, I got the call.
我接到电♥话♥了
You got the Amazing Race? Who's your partner?
你要上《极速前进》吗 谁是你搭档
Don't take your busted mom. She's just gonna drag you down.
别带你没用的妈妈 她只会拖你后腿的
No, it's better than that.
不 比这更好
I got promoted.
我升职了
Pilar!
皮拉尔
Congratulations.
恭喜
Can I help you with something? Moisturizers.
有什么需要帮助的吗 润肤霜
Aisle one.
第一过道
Walk with me. Where?!
跟我来 在哪
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I'm getting a new office over at 525,
他们给了我一个新办公室 在525
which is what us in corporate call the place we work.
也就是公♥司♥内我们称之为工作的地方
I don't even know what street it's on.
我都不知道在哪条街上
And when I go, I want you to take over my job.
我走了后 我希望你接替我的工作
Be the new manager.
做新的经理
Wait, for real? Me?
真的吗 我
Duh, you were born to manage people.
你天生就是管理人的料
And I'm sure as shit not gonna promote Gina.
而我肯定不会给吉娜升职
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表