剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表
Tonight doesn't matter.
今晚不重要
This trip is all about tomorrow.
这次旅行的重点在明天
Okay. We should go buy a map of the stars
好 我们该买♥♥一张明星地图
and go find Britney.
然后去找布兰妮吧
She could really use my support right now.
她现在很需要我的支持
That prime rib does look world-class.
这个肋排确实看起来很顶级
After that whole umbrella incident,
在那次雨伞事件后
she needs a steady hand on her shoulder,
她身边需要一个做事稳妥的人
and I can be that hand.
而我可以是这个人
We just have to find her.
我们只需要找到她
We'll start at a Chevron bathroom.
先从雪佛龙公♥司♥厕所开始找
But, I already got us tickets to the Eames House tour.
可我已经买♥♥了参观埃姆斯住♥宅♥的门票
Oh, yes, right.
对
The Eames House.
埃姆斯住♥宅♥
Yes.
好
Should I keep pretending to know what that is or...?
我该继续假装知道那是什么吗
It's an icon of mid-century modern architecture.
它是中世纪现代建筑的代表作
Yes! Architecture. The science of buildings.
对 建筑学 就是大楼科学
I told you about this last week.
我上周就跟你说过了
The tour would take most of the day,
参观差不多要一天时间
but trust me, you're gonna love it.
不过相信我 你一定会喜欢
Wait. So, you're telling me
等等 你是说
that the entire time I'm in Tinseltown,
好不容易来到好莱坞
not only am I not helping Britney,
我不仅帮不到布兰妮
but there's a chance I won't even get to meet Katie Holmes
甚至还有可能见不到凯蒂·赫尔姆斯
and learn the secrets of her side smile?
也学不到她侧颜微笑的秘诀吗
You really think you're gonna
你真觉得在大街上闲逛
meet Katie and Britney wandering the streets?
就能遇到凯蒂和布兰妮吗
No. But we should be open to the possibility.
没有 但并不排除这种可能性呀
Or, yeah, whatever. Eames House is cool, too.
算了没事 埃姆斯住♥宅♥也挺好的
Who writes this stuff?
这什么破歌♥词
Hey, okay. Hey, hey, hey.
喂 我说你
Penny Lane.
你凌波微步呢
You have gotta stop bumping into me.
别往我身上撞了行吗
I'm so happy to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Do you wanna get inside the music with me?
想不想跟我一起感受音乐
Yes.
好啊
What do you think you're doing? Drugs.
你这是要干什么 嗑药啊
She offered them to me.
她主动提出给我的
It would be an insult to her culture not to take them.
我要是不接受 就是不尊重他们的文化
Annie, taking mysterious shit from strangers is crazy.
安妮 你怎么能吃陌生人给的不明物品
It's not mysterious shit. It's drugs.
这不是不明物品 就是毒品
Annie. Fine.
安妮 好吧
No drugs for me.
我不嗑药了
Okay.
好吧
Why the face? We need a conference?
怎么这个表情 要开会吗
I thought my first trip with Dax was gonna be amazing,
我以为和达克斯的第一次旅旅行会很棒
but we're totally not vibing.
但现在完全没感觉
You want me to break up with him for you?
你要我替你跟他分手吗
"Dax, Annie's dead. She left no note."
"达克斯 安妮死了 没有遗言"
Man...
哎
I really thought we were soul mates, you know?
我真以为我们是真爱 你懂吗
I mean, we both love weekends. Yeah.
我们都喜欢周末 嗯
We're great in the boning department.
床上也很和谐
Now he wants to go take me to some stupid old boring house.
现在他却要带我去某个弱智无聊的老房♥子
To bone? No.
去做♥爱♥吗 不是
To, like, look at.
去参观
I mean, shit, man. I can see old houses anywhere.
不是我说 老房♥子到处都看得到
Stamps, money,
邮票上 纸钞上
insurance commercials, salsa labels...
保险广♥告♥ 沙司标签
I don't know.
我也说不清
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sure tomorrow will be better for you guys.
我相信明天会好起来的
Yeah. Tomorrow is gonna be just fine.
嗯 明天会没事的
Go. Go to your man.
去找你男人吧
Okay.
好
Hey. Remember me?
记得我吗
Yeah. Come on in. I'm just pooping.
记得 进来吧 我在大便
Thank you, Los Angeles, I love you.
谢谢你 洛杉矶 我爱你
Could do without those Santa Ana winds, but...
没有圣塔安那焚风也能做到 不过
For our next song,
下一首歌♥
our tour manager wanted to do something special for his lady.
我们的巡演经理想给他女友一个惊喜
So, Shane...
肖恩
Yeah, everybody, give Shane a hand.
大家掌声有请肖恩
Yes.
是的
Now, all tour long, this guy here has been giving me the D.
整个巡演 他都对我很照顾
Gratitude, bro.
感恩 哥们儿
Hi.
你好
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
慢着 慢着 慢着
What are you doing?
你干什么
No sorority house sluts are swooping in here stealing my man.
女生联谊会的骚货休想进来偷我男人
Get over here.
过来
I did it once in high school. It's not a big deal.
我在高中吸过一次 没什么的
I saw some pretty colors and took a nap on the softball field.
我看到了一些漂亮的颜色 在垒球场上睡了一觉
Getting acid from a stranger on a toilet?
接受一个蹲马桶的陌生人给的迷幻药
Damn it, Annie. That's just dumb.
该死 安妮 这也太蠢了
It's not dumb, it's fun.
这不蠢 反而很好玩
Unlike forcing me to use
不像逼我
my trip to Tinseltown to look at a house.
去浮华城[好莱坞]看♥房♥♥子
You're being so close-minded.
你真保守
And you're making your gums recede,
你再让你的牙床退化
and there's no cure for that.
治不好的
Whatever. The only way I'm gonna
随便 唯一能让我
get through your stupid shack in the woods
挺过你林中小屋的方法
is if I'm high as a goddamn kite.
就是我像风筝一样嗨
This is moronic, and it's not like you,
这太幼稚了 这不像你
and I forbid you to take that acid.
我禁止你吃那迷幻药
Oh, you forbid me?
你禁止我
I forbid you.
我禁止你
Okay.
好
You took the whole thing? Yeah.
你全部吃完了 是的
Call 911.
打911
Whoa, calm down. It's fine. I'll just spit it out.
淡定 没事 我吐出来就是了
Wait. I don't feel it.
等等 我感觉不到了
Wait. Do you see it? Oh, shit.
慢着 你有看到吗 该死
I don't see it.
我看不到
Wait. I got big teeth. Deep pockets. Look higher up.
等等 我牙齿大 牙周袋很深 往上看
No. It's not in there.
不在里面
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
I was just being dramatic to prove a point.
我刚只是想用夸张手段证明我的观点
I was gonna spit it out. That's not how acid works.
我有打算吐出来的 迷幻药可不是这么运作的
Fuck. Okay...
操 好吧
What do I do? You wanna tie down all my limbs?
我该怎么做 要把我四肢绑住吗
No. Just quiet. I'm trying to think. Okay.
不 安静 我在想办法 好
No. What? Why?
不要 你干什么 为什么
You were supposed to babysit me.
你本该照顾我的
Oh. Wait...
等等
It was behind my wisdom tooth.
在我的智齿后面
No, no. It's okay. You spit it out. Okay.
不 没事的 你吐出来 好
Yep. It's right there. I feel it.
对 就在那 我能感觉到
Nope. It's gone.
不对 已经不见了
Okay.
好吧
Bet it's just paper. Yeah.
肯定只是纸 嗯
Totally.
绝对的
This is a bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.
这是个馊主意 馊主意 馊主意
Stop, stop, stop. Bad idea, bad idea...
住口 住口 馊主意 馊主意
Stop saying "bad idea."
别再说"馊主意"了
Idea.
注意
Ooh, do I not know what the word "idea" is anymore?
我是不知道"主意"是什么意思了吗
We gotta distract ourselves.
我们得分散自己的注意力
剧集 | 妹子老板(2017) | 导航列表