剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表
是的 然而你未能为她
No, and yet you have failed to seek
安排合适的治疗
appropriate medical advice for her,
你从哈利法克斯接走她的时候
as you undertook so to do when you collected her
-可是承诺过的 -伊莱扎
- from Halifax. - Eliza.
快说点什么
Say something.
这是我的决定
It's my decision!
从现在起 凡是涉及到我自己的事
Everything, from now on, when it comes to me,
都由我自己决定
is my decision.
你用不着像这样悄悄溜走
Well, you don't have to slope off like this.
我们无疑都是朋友 普里斯特利先生
Surely, surely we're all friends. Mr. Priestley.
普里斯特利先生
Mr. Priestley!
驾
Giddy-up!
无礼至极
Insolent.
我想去约克看贝尔科姆医生
I want to go to Dr. Belcombe in York.
-我想好起来 -当然可以
- I want to get better. - Absolutely.
完全可以安排
That can all be arranged.
-还有其他的医生... -我就要他
- There are other doct-- - I want him.
当然可以
Absolutely.
有人收到利斯特小姐的消息了吗
Has anyone heard from Miss Lister?
听说利斯特小姐
Miss Lister is in Copenhagen
要在哥本哈根度过整个冬季
for the entire winter, apparently,
然后 据说她打算继续前往
and then, word has it, she intends to go on
圣彼得堡和莫斯科
to St. Petersburg and Moscow,
我真觉得国外不适合她
and I do wonder if abroad isn't the very best place for her.
我必须要说 安
I do have to say, Ann,
我很欣慰
that I'm glad that
你和利斯特小姐的那些蠢事
that silly business with Miss Lister
全都结束了
is all over.
-那是什么 -什么
- What is that? - What?
没什么
It's nothing.
是意外 我摔倒了
It was an accident. I fell over.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
小姐
Ma'am.
小姐
Ma'am!
小姐
Ma'am!
抱歉
Sorry.
我们即将抵达格雷夫森德码头
We're approaching Gravesend Docks.
好极了
Excellent.
海关至少要到早上十点
The carriage won't be released from the customs house
才会放马车通行
until at least 10:00 in the morning,
即使到那时 通往北方的路也将会繁忙拥堵
and even then, the roads north will be heavy and slow.
你们在听吗
Are you listening?
-是 小姐 -是 小姐
- Oui, madame. - Yes, ma'am.
但如果运气好的话
But with a bit of luck,
我们能在星期四傍晚到达希布登
we could be at Shibden by Thursday teatime.
-马车 -这个你已经说过了
- Carriage. - You've said that.
-奶牛 -也说过了
- Cow. - And that.
太难了 胡萝卜
Well, I'm struggling. Carrots.
在哪里
Where?
云彩
Clouds.
快猜中了
Well, you're warm.
麻鹬鸟
Curlew.
不对
No.
我可能要放弃了
I might give in.
我就要放弃...
I'm on the cusp of giving--
-我觉得我要放弃了 -安
- I think I'm giving in. - Ann?
我不玩 我已经告诉过你们了
I'm not playing. I've already told you that.
放弃吗
Giving in?
是积雨云
Cumulonimbus.
真的有啊 半个小时前
Well, there was, half an hour ago
我们从爱丁堡离开的时候
when we left Edinburgh.
下车了
Get out.
对不起 小姐
Sorry, ma'am.
你们真不可理喻 两个都是
You're ridiculous, the pair of you.
-小姐 -约瑟夫
- Ma'am. - Joseph,
帮托马斯搬一下行李
help Thomas with the luggage.
你不是又怀孕了吧
跟这家伙吗 怎么可能
欢迎回家 小姐
Welcome home, ma'am.
科丁利
Cordingley.
海明威
Hemingway.
谁来了
Who is it?
是安妮
It's Anne.
安妮
Anne?
安妮
Anne!
安妮 安妮 是你吗
Anne? Anne? Is that you?
她...
She's...
安妮
Anne!
好了很多
quite a lot better.
姑姑
Aunt!
你还好吗
How are you?
我不知道怎么会弄得这么兴师动众
Oh, I'm not entirely sure what all the fuss is about.
她比起我们上次给你写信时大有好转
She has improved significantly since we wrote to you.
你还写信了 我不是叫你别写吗
You wrote? I told you not to!
是没错 可是肯尼医生很担心
Yes, but Dr. Kenny was concerned.
-他就一蠢货 -对对对 看
- He's an idiot. - Yes, yes, yes, well, look.
-看 我都回来了 所以... -要喝点茶吗
- Look, I'm here now, so... - Would you like some tea?
好的 茶 完美
Yes, tea. Perfect.
姑姑 想喝点新泡的茶吗
Aunt, would you like some fresh tea?
我得脱掉这身衣服
I have to get out of these clothes,
而且我有内急
and I'm desperate for a trip to the necessary.
-我能失陪一会吗 -当然
- Could you spare me for a few moments? - Of course!
到楼下来见我 立刻
I'll see you downstairs--now!
她什么毛病都没有
There's nothing wrong with her.
简直生龙活虎
She's as bright as a button.
我们给你写信的时候
When we wrote to you,
相信我 情况有可能急速恶...
believe you me, it could've gone either--
我和我的两个仆人
I've risked my life
冒着生命危险赶回来
and that of my two servants to get here.
这件外套 我15天都没脱下来过
I haven't taken this coat off in 15 days!
你能想象
Have you any idea what it's like
在这种时节横渡北海是什么感觉吗
crossing the North Sea at this time of year?
我给你写信是出于好意
I wrote to you in good faith.
利斯特小姐
Miss Lister?
你应该也没有沃克小姐的消息吧
I don't suppose you've heard anything about Miss Walker?
没有 据我所知 她还在因弗内斯
Nothing. She's still in Inverness, as far as I know.
你也没她的消息吗
Have you still heard nothing from her?
我在想玛丽安娜是不是说对了
I wonder if Mariana is right about me
我一直在逃离
always being on the run.
逃离什么
From what?
失望
Disappointment.
父亲问你能不能抽出五分钟空
Father says can you look in on him in the dining room
去饭厅见见他
when you've got five minutes.
来啦
Well, well.
玛丽安说你想见我
Marian said you wanted to see me.
希布登的地契去哪了
Where are the deeds to Shibden?
是这样的
Well, now, this is the thing...
我之前需要借点钱
I needed to borrow some money.
所以用希布登来抵押吗
Against Shibden?
是为了采矿
To sink the pit.
你见过华盛顿了吗
Have you seen Washington?
还没 我才刚回来
No, I've just got here.
两天前煤矿发生了局部坍塌
There was a partial collapse in the works two days ago.
他们进了一个旧隧♥道♥
They ran into an old tunnel.
然后透水了
It flooded.
煤矿完蛋了 除非我
It's finished, unless I choose to sink
把自己仅剩的一点钱投进去
what little money I have left in it,
肉包子打狗...
good money after bad--
他们已经花了我450镑了...
they've already got through my £450--
这钱并非有去无回 父亲 不会的
It isn't bad money, Father. It isn't.
如果我能顺利挖个新矿坑的话
If I could just sink this pit--
剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表