剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表
with a bunch of reprobates from the 33rd.
天呐
Good Lord.
都多久之前的事了
That was a while since.
也许她愿意对那些等她等到很晚的仆人们
Perhaps she'd like to apologize to the servants
道歉
for keeping them up.
我不会向自己的仆人道歉
I'm not apologizing to my own servants.
-没人让他们... -那些仆人们
- No one asked them-- - The servants.
原来你想说的是这个
Oh, it's about that. Of course it is.
这是对别人的尊重
It's about respect for other people--
不管最开始起因是什么
Whatever it starts off as,
最后总能归到尊重上
it always comes back to that.
不 才不是
No, it doesn't!
为什么不
Well, why wouldn't it?
我应该忍♥气吞声吗
Am I supposed to take it lying down,
我姐姐
the fact that my sister--
换成你你可忍♥不了 是她骗走了
you certainly wouldn't-- has cheated me
我应得的那一半家产
out of what is rightly half mine!
不
No, no, no, no, no.
玛丽安 你得放下这件事了
You're going to have to let this go, Marian,
为了你的健康着想
for your own health.
这已经成了执念
It's becoming an obsession,
而且从来就没有你应得的一半之说
and it was never rightly half yours.
只有詹姆斯叔叔有权利
It was entirely at Uncle James' disposal
决定将庄园留给谁
who he left the estate to,
而且我们都知道他为什么做了这样的决定
and we all know why he did.
我要结婚
I shall get married!
-我要结婚 -是吗
- I shall get married! - Oh, really?
真好
Oh, good.
是的 然后我应该生个孩子 生个儿子
And I shall have a child-- yes, really--a son.
-先恭喜你了 -总有一天 他会
- Congratulations. - And one day, he will--
那你可要抓紧时间了 玛丽安
You better look sharp about it, Marian...
你以为我离了这个家就活不下去了吗
You think I have no life outside these four walls?
因为你不再年轻了
Because you're no spring chicken.
你每天 每时 每刻
Oh, you are sowing the wind hourly, daily,
都在兴风作浪
minute by minute,
你早晚会得到报应的
and you will reap the whirlwind!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不是现在就要去结婚吧 玛丽安
You're not going to get married right now, are you, Marian?
天呐 根本拦不住她
Good heavens. There's no stopping her.
我们最好先把结婚启事放出去
We better get the banns read.
你尽情嘲笑吧
You can sneer all you like,
但等我生出儿子
but one day, I shall have a son,
他就比你更有资格继承希布登
and he will have a greater claim to Shibden
到了那时 那时
than you, and then, then...
到那时我们走着瞧
then, we shall see!
你生孩子就是为了气我吗
You're going to give birth to spite me?
我衷心希望这个丈夫
Well, I do hope this husband
配得上我妹妹
is someone worthy of marrying my sister
也配得上当利斯特家孩子的爸爸
and fathering a Lister.
我儿子不会姓利斯特的
He won't be a Lister!
瑞秋 给我打包行李
Rachel, I'd like you to pack my imperial.
我要和戴森夫妇
I'm going to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Dyson
在马基特威顿待几周
in Market Weighton for a few weeks.
我会先给他们写信解释的
I'll write ahead and explain.
-现在吗 小姐 -对 现在
- Now, ma'am? - Yes, now!
早上好
Morning.
早上好 小姐
Morning, ma'am.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 小姐
Morning, ma'am.
托马斯 迪克
Thomas. Dick.
-小姐 -索登
- Ma'am. - Sowden.
早上好 小姐
Morning, ma'am.
早上好 皮克尔斯
Morning, Pickels.
-早上好 小姐 -你已经动工了
- Morning, missus. - You made a start.
趁着天气好鼓足干劲
Cracking on while the weather's with us.
我看到你叫山姆·索登过来干活了
I see you've got Sam Sowden working for you.
是的 我需要个有马车的人运石头
Aye, well, uh, I needed someone with a cart for stone,
我常找的那个家伙找了别的活不干了
and the fella I normally use is off on another job.
他有没有好好干活
Is he pulling his weight?
有什么事吗 鲍勃
Summat up, Bob?
没事 山姆
Ah, no, you're right, Sam.
他喝酒了
Has he been drinking?
我不...
I ha--I don't--
现在才早上九点三十五分
It's five-and-twenty to 10:00 in the morning.
我觉得他没有...
I don't think he's, uh--
-你怕他吗 -你指什么
- Are you scared of him? - How do you mean?
那你为什么替他辩解
Then why are you defending him?
正如我所说 我需要一辆马车...
As I say, I needed a cart, so--
罗伊德兰兹的威廉·哈德卡斯尔
William Hardcastle over at Roydelands
-有一辆好马车 -或许吧
- has a good cart. - Well, maybe,
但这辆马车已经在这儿了
but this one's here now, so--
你马上就会发现 我受不了这种事
You shall soon see this sort of thing just doesn't do for me.
你去跟他说 或者我去
Are you gonna say something, or shall I?
索登
Sowden!
怎么了
What's the matter?
你这种状态没法给我♥干♥活 你得回家
You're not working for me in that state. You'll have to go home.
什么状态
What state?
我不想跟你吵第二架
I don't want to fall out with you twice,
但如果迫不得已 那就吵吧
but if I have to, I will.
-什么状态 -别不承认 只会让自己更难堪
- What state? - Don't deny it. You'll just dig yourself deeper.
你们谁去罗伊德兰兹
Send one of your lads over to Roydelands.
告诉哈德卡斯尔 如果他能把马车借给我们
Tell Hardcastle Miss Lister will consider it a great favor
利斯特小姐将不胜感激
if we could borrow his cart.
告诉他 除了其他开支
Tell him I'll give him two shillings
我会再多付给他两先令
on top of whatever you've allocated for the job.
等下...
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
她说我什么
What's she accusing me of?
你最好还是回家 山姆
You'd better get off home, Sam.
她真说我喝醉了还来工作吗
She seri'sly suggesting I come to work whatever time it is drunk?
因为如果你是... 如果她是...
'cause if you are-- I mean, if she is,
我不在乎她是谁 我...
I don't care who she is. I--
你喝醉了 索登
You're drunk, Sowden.
托马斯 我想让你带你父亲回家
Thomas, I want you to take your father home,
然后你一个人回来
and then I want you to come back.
-好的 -好吧
- A'ight. - All right.
你知道自己是什么吗
Know what you are, don't you, eh?
说话客气点
Now, let's keep it polite.
她是个男人
She's a fella.
把他送回家
Now get him off home now!
-披着女装的男人 -闭嘴 山姆
- Fella in a frock. - Hey, come on, Sam.
走 走
Ah, go on, go on,
-让大家看看你的鸡♥巴♥ -快走
- show us your cock. - Come on.
-别说了 -冷静点
- Stop it! - Just calm down!
-让我冷静 什么意思 -闭嘴 山姆
- Mean, "Ca--"? - Come on, Sam.
我没有挑事 我没有...
I didn't start anything. I don't--I don't--
-山姆 -行了...
- Sam! - All right, all right.
我们怎么走到这一步的
How did we get here?
至于明天 索登 你在听我说吗
And tomorrow, Sowden-- are you listening to me?
等你清醒 如果你清醒了
When you're sober, if you're sober,
我想请你到庄园来
I'd like you to come up to the hall,
我们要平心静气地
and we can have a very quiet, very thoughtful conversation
深入谈谈你的租约
about your tenancy.
你算什么
You what?
带他回家
Take him home.
和他一起去
Go with him.
确保他回家
Make sure he gets him home.
不可思...
Unbe--
-这是 -坐下
- This is-- - Sit down.
我什么都没做
Didn't even do anything!
蠢货
Idiot.
玛丽安和安妮
剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表