剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表
I see I must be uncommonly and fastidiously delicate
让她跟我走
in leading her into my own ways.
但我相信我一定可以得到她的心
But I believe I shall succeed with her.
你好
How do?
约瑟芬和范妮下了好多蛋
Josephine and Fanny are laying like fun.
我觉得你们可能会想要一些
I thought you might like a few.
太好了
Ooh, lovely.
还有
And, uh...
前面的花♥园♥很漂亮
The garden's beautiful out front.
我觉得我采的这些花
I thought this little selection
能给桌子带来点生机
might bring some cheer to the table.
能给壶里加点水吗
Can you fill a jug with water?
水 加点水
Eau. D'leau?
是这样的
Yeah, so, the thing is,
你能不能告诉尤金妮
can you tell Eugénie...
就是 我觉得她讨厌我
thing is, I think she don't like me.
因为 就是
Because, thing is,
我和她在驿站第一次见面的时候
when we first met at coaching inn--
因为那天利斯特小姐的脾气实在不好
because Miss Lister were in such a bad mood,
我只能顶着烈日用手推车
and I had to lug the imperial on the handcart
把东西都拖到山上去
up the hill in the heat.
她可能会觉得我不好相处
She might have got the idea that I'm unpleasant
不愿意帮人又脾气暴躁
and unhelpful and short-tempered,
但我正常情况下不是这样的
which I'm not, as a rule.
我觉得你们都同意
I think you'll agree.
所以 你能否帮我解释一下
Uh, so, if you could explain
跟她说我很抱歉
that I'm sorry...
一开始就给她留下了不好的印象
if we got off on a wrong footing.
她现在这么讨厌我 也是我造成的
I just--given the situation she's in.
我觉得她也不想再把我当成一个怪物了
I thought she's enough on without thinking I'm some sort of ogre.
他表示抱歉
Sorry.
粗鲁
Um, rude.
在哈利法克斯的时候
In Halifax.
谢谢
Merci.
她说 谢谢
She says, "Thank you."
你得教说我一点法语
You'll have to teach me a bit of French,
然后 我就能和她交流了
and then, uh, I can talk to her.
好
Oui.
-什么意思 -好
- Sorry? - Oui.
-意思是"是" -是
- It means "Yes." - Oui.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那"不"怎么说
What's "No," then?
口袋洞
Pocket holes?
他们都有
They all have them.
我觉得是帮他们放松的
I think it's to take them to the theater.
进行某种放松
Well, a certain sort of theater.
什么
What?
-口袋洞 -是啊 特地缝出来的
- Pocket holes? - Yes, sewn in specially.
干什么用的
What for?
我的确好奇了很长时间
Well, I did wonder for a long time,
然后我问了巴罗夫人
and then I asked Mrs. Barlow,
她是我遇到的一个英国淑女
this English lady I'd met.
她
And she...
我不能告诉你 太粗鲁了
I can't tell you. It's too outrageous.
告诉我 继续说 告诉我吧
Tell me, tell me! Go on, tell me!
你不能先勾起人家兴趣了
You--you can't hint at something so intriguing
然后又不说
and then not say it.
好吧 这特别法国
Well, it's very French.
只有法国人 只在法国
Only the French. Only in France.
不 只在巴黎
No, only in Paris.
那么
Well...
显然
uh, apparently...
这太
it's so...
男人
a man...
可以在不引起其他人注意的情况下
might pleasure himself...
自娱自乐一下
Without drawing attention to himself.
那
Oh, that--
你脸红了
Oh, you've gone red.
我不应该告诉你的
I shouldn't have told you.
不是真的
That's not true!
当然是真的了 那是巴黎
Of course it's true. It's Paris!
人们就是为了这个才去那的
That's why people go there!
当然我不是了
Not me, obviously.
我去那儿是为了学解剖
I just went there to study anatomy.
利斯特小姐
Miss Lister!
你吻过别人吗
Have you ever kissed anyone?
没有
No.
也许就是有 你也不会告诉我
Perhaps you wouldn't tell me if you had.
你有吗
Have you?
我先问的你
I asked you.
天啊 我们怎么聊到这了
Good Lord, how did we get onto that?
你难道就不想吗
Well, have you never wanted to?
只是想过会是什么感觉
Only to see what it was like.
和谁
Who?
你呢
Have you?
想过吗
Wanted to?
想过
Yes.
谁 什么时候
Well, who? When?
每次我来的时候
Every time I come here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你肯定知道我什么意思
Surely you know what I mean.
我觉得你对我也是一样的感觉
And I think you feel the same way about me.
什么
What?
我觉得你有点爱上我了
I think you're a little bit in love with me.
我
I--
-你没事吧 -我
- Are you all right? - I
是我过界了吗
Have I overstepped the mark?
不是
No.
我冒犯你了
I've offended you.
不是
No.
我让你难堪了
I've embarrassed you.
不是 不 没有
No, no, no.
我有
I have.
-你想让我走吗 -不
- Would you like me to go? - No.
那么
Well, then...
是我会错意了吗
have I misread it?
不是 我
No, I...
我确实
I--I do have...
对你有种非常温暖
very warm and...
和温柔的感觉
tender feelings for you.
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
是 天啊
it's--oh, Lord.
我明天再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
我会很伤心的
I'll in a thousand miseries between now and then
一想到我过界了
thinking that I've overstepped the mark
吓坏你了 让你鄙视我
or that I've horrified you or that you despise me.
我永远不会鄙视你的 安妮
I could never despise you, Anne.
别这么想 一刻都别这么想
Please don't ever imagine that, not for a second.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我对不起
No, I'm sorry.
你不用害怕
You don't need to be frightened.
我想 不久之后
Well, I think, by and by,
她就会佩服我的观点
she'll fall into my view of things admirably,
现在她意识到了 女人是可以
now that she's realized that you can fall in love
爱上另一个女人的
with another woman.
就是我
Well, me.
我真的相信
And I really do believe
如果她足够喜欢我
that if she's fond enough of me
而且听我的话
and manageable...
难道我们不会幸福吗
Might we not be happy?
从你上次来
剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表