剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表
杰克绅士
第一季 第七集
下层煤矿的价格 我不打算妥协
I'm not prepared to compromise on the price of the lower bed.
我任何时候下到矿井里都可以
I would like access to the pit at any time.
没有一条要求是不合理的
Neither of these requests are unreasonable.
有不可告人的秘密之人才会觉得不合理
Only someone with something to hide would think they were.
《杰克绅士》前情提要
你告诉手下 别碰那条路 那是我的地
You tell your men to leave that road alone. It's my land.
我不管你和罗森是怎么定的
I don't care what your arrangement is with Rawson.
他好像不再害怕你自己开新矿了
He no longer seems to fear that you'll sink your own pit.
那已经不在我的选择范围内了
That isn't an option anymore.
但原因不是他想的那样
But not for the reason he thinks.
不 不
No! No!
安 怎么了
Ann, what is it?
你听见他们了吗
Do you hear them?
有人给安的姐姐写信吗
Has anyone written to Ann's sister?
如果治疗得当
With the right sort of help,
她或许能够完全康复
she may be able to make a full recovery.
我们应该劝她来这里
We should persuade her to come up here,
这样我们就能照顾她
where we can look after her.
如果我去苏格兰 我就再也见不到你了
If I go to Scotland, I'll never see you again.
照顾好自己
Look after yourself.
我和沃克小姐恐怕是彻底结束了
I'm afraid it may all be off between me and Ms. Walker.
真可惜 我从没想象过自己
It's a shame because I have become rather more fond of her
会变得这么喜欢她
than I ever imagined I would.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
我叫托马斯·比奇 夫人 幸会
Thomas Beech, ma'am. How do you do?
我是利斯特小姐的新马夫
I'm Miss Lister's new groom.
先去约克
York, initially,
去诺克利夫庄园取我的马车
to collect my carriage from the Norcliffes,
然后和罗顿夫人一起
and then on to London, via Leamington,
经由利明顿去伦敦
with Mrs. Lawton.
然后渡海去巴黎
Then across the water to Paris
接着要么南下 去奥弗涅转一转
and then either south and a ramble in the Auvergne
然后去罗马
and on to Rome,
或者北上去哥本哈根 圣彼得堡 莫斯科
or north, to Copenhagen, St. Petersburg, Moscow.
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
这听上去太...
That's, uh-that all sounds very--
好了 你去哈利法克斯找劳维先生
Good, so you need to see Mr. Lowe in Halifax
量尺寸做衣服
to be measured up.
我会给你做两件马甲
I shall provide two waistcoats,
两件夹克衫 两条裤子
two jackets, two pairs of trousers,
一件大衣 一双靴子 一顶帽子
one overcoat, one pair of boots, a hat.
回厨房♥去
Go back into the kitchen,
吃点早饭
get some breakfast,
然后告诉科丁利太太
and tell Mrs. Cordingley if anyone's heading
如果上午有人去哈利法克斯就带上你
into Halifax this morning, they're to take you with them.
我上午就去哈利法克斯
I'm going into Halifax this morning.
那正好 托马斯
Ah, there you go, Thomas.
我妹妹会带你去的
My sister will sort you out.
谢谢 谢谢小姐
Thank you. Thank you, ma'am.
长得可真英俊
What a lovely face.
你的新马夫
Your new groom.
你没事吧
You all right?
我一直都没事
I'm always all right.
是我
It's only me.
-什么事 -托马斯·索登找你
- Yes? - Thomas Sowden to see you.
让他进来
Show him in.
他穿着他最好的衣服
He's in his Sunday best.
是吗
Is he?
你以后可别那样敲门了
Can you not bang like that in the future on that door?
我画坏了
I've smudged.
对不起
Sorry.
让他进来
Show him in.
请进
Come in, then.
-华盛顿先生 -早上好 索登
- Mr. Washington. - Ah, morning, Sowden.
利斯特小姐出门旅行之前
Pa's drawing a new map of the Shibden Hall estate
爸爸要给她画一份新的希布登庄园的地图
for Miss Lister before she goes off on her travels.
你在这 北索撒尔
There's you, Upper Southolm.
这些是什么
Oh, what's all these?
那是庄园 托马斯
Now that, Thomas, is the manor.
这些地下通路和隧♥道♥
It's the underground roads and tunnels
组成了老希布登矿井
that form the old Shibden pits.
天啊 真完美
God, it's perfect.
本来确实挺完美 但是刚才...
Well, it was, till very recently.
有什么事吗 小伙子
What can I do for you, lad?
这件事有点微妙
It's delicate.
没关系
Oh, that's all right.
我们家口风都严 但说无妨
We're very discreet here. What's on your mind?
你不是应该跟你母亲一起在厨房♥干活吗
Aren't you supposed to be in kitchen with your mother?
快去
Go on!
好了 小伙子 什么事
Well, lad, what is it?
我和苏珊娜的婚事希望您能同意
I'd like to ask you for your Suzannah's hand in marriage.
托马斯·索登穿着他最好的衣服来见爸爸
Thomas Sowden in his Sunday best, come to see Pa.
最好的衣服 为什么
Sunday best? Why?
你什么时候认识她的
When have you met her?
您让她和伊莱扎到我们家送信的时候
Uh, when you sent her and Eliza over to us with that message,
大概两个月前
about two months since,
替利斯特小姐传达租约的事
for Miss Lister, about the tenancy.
-所以... -我们彼此喜欢
- So... - We're very fond of each other.
所以你们认识
So you haven't- haven't known each other
根本没多久
more than five minutes then.
什么情况
What's going on?
你跟她求过婚了吗
Have you-have you asked her?
我说我要先争得您的同意 不过
Well, I said I'd have to talk to you first, but...
求过了
yes.
你还很年轻 你们两个都是
Look, you're very young, both of you.
她十六岁 我十八了
She's 16. I'm 18 now.
托马斯 你...
Look, Thomas, you--
你是一个非常不错的年轻人
you're a very impressive young man.
你给农场带来那么大的变化 让我很吃惊
The way you've turned that farm around has astonished me,
我知道利斯特小姐对你很满意
and I know Miss Lister's happy with you--
是利斯特小姐撮合让我们的
It was Miss Lister suggested it.
利斯特小姐
Miss Lister?
她说她更中意已婚的佃户
She said she prefers her tenants wed.
她说那样佃户会更安定
She says it makes them better settled.
安妮
Anne?
我刚刚去了银行
I just went into the bank. Is it--
你为了从罗森先生的银行贷到两千镑
Is it true that you have given Mr. Rawson the deeds to Shibden
就把希布登的地契抵押给了他 这是不是真的
as security against a £2,000 credit note from his bank?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
是不是真的
Is it true?
不是 玛丽安 不是的
No, Marian, it is not true.
那他为什么说这话
Well, then why did he say it?
-谁 -罗森先生
- Who? - Mr. Rawson!
跟我来
Come in here.
你告诉我他原话怎么说的
Now you tell me exactly what he said.
就那么说的
Just that!
希布登的地契
That he had the deeds to Shibden there
就在他银行的保险库里
at the bank in his vault.
希布登的地契就在家里
The deeds to Shibden are in this house,
一直都在
where they've always been.
事实上就在这间屋子里
They're in this room, in fact.
如果你想看的话我可以拿出来
I can show them to you if you like.
这事是怎么说起来的
How--how did this conversation start?
他从办公室出来
He just came out of his office
径直朝我走了过来
and he made straight for me,
然后就直接开始说了那番话
and then he just started saying things.
他为什么告诉你这个
Why would he tell you that?
即便这是真的 尤其如果是真的
How inappropriate to tell you something like that,
跟你说这个也太不合适了
even if it was true- especially if it was true.
所以 确认一下
剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表