剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表
No.
送客
Mr. Hinscliffe is leaving.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会给另一方写信
I'll write a note to the other party
告诉他们有人给我们出了价
informing that we've been offered our price,
希望他们能尽快
and if they could advise me at their earliest convenience
给我答复
how they wish to proceed, etcetera.
但与此同时
But in the meantime...
你能让霍尔特查一查
Could you ask Holt to look into
我自己开采会花多少钱
how much it really would cost me to sink my own pit
从山顶开采还有重开利斯特维尔
at the top of the hill and reopen Listerwick myself?
当然 小姐
Certainly, ma'am.
干得好
Well done.
尤金妮
Eugénie!
尤金妮
Eugénie...
给我收拾行李
我们去伦敦
We're going to London.
姑姑
Aunt.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我决定
I've decided...
要是我不参加婚礼就太不合适了
That it might look rather poor if I didn't attend the wedding.
在里士满 斯图尔特夫人也许会让我留宿
Lady Stuart might put me up in Richmond,
我下周五就能回来
and I could be back by next Friday.
-怎么样 可以吗 -当然了
- What do you think? Is that all right? - Of course.
尤金妮在收拾行李了
Eugénie's packing.
我们走着去哈利法克斯 坐快马车去利兹
We'll walk down to Halifax, get the high flyer to Leeds.
我们周三晚就能到
We could be there by Wednesday night.
玛丽安在家
And Marian's here.
诸位亲友
Dearly beloved,
我们齐聚于此 在上帝面前
we are gathered together here in the sight of God
在教堂会众面前
and in the face of this congregation
让这一对男女结合于神圣的婚姻殿堂
to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony,
早在人类的蒙昧时代
which is an honorable estate
上帝便已赐予我们婚姻这种崇高的馈赠
instituted of God in the time of man's innocenency,
向我们证明了
signifying unto us the mystical union
基♥督♥和上帝的信徒的神秘联♥系♥
that is betwixt Christ and His church.
基♥督♥装饰人的婚姻
Which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified
他在加利利的迦拿婚宴堂
with his presence at the first miracle
行了第一个神迹[水变酒]that he wrought in Cana of Galilee,
使徒圣保罗称 婚姻是为人人所尊贵的
and is commended of St. Paul to be honorable among all men.
因此 婚姻不可苟且轻忽
Therefore, is not to be enterprised,
必须诚敬端庄
nor taken in hand unadvisedly, lightly, or wantonly,
节制行事
to satisfy man's carnal lusts and appetites,
不可像没有灵性的动物一样
like brute beasts that have no understanding.
我看到你了
I spotted you. I saw you.
失陪
Excuse me.
安妮
Anne.
卡梅伦夫人
Mrs. Cameron.
你改主意了 来参加我的婚礼 我真高兴
I am so pleased you changed your mind about coming.
你好美
You look beautiful.
你好古怪
Oh, you are curious.
连参加婚礼都穿一身黑
You wear black even to a wedding.
我开始穿一身黑就是因为婚礼
Oh, I started wearing black because of a wedding.
我朋友劳顿夫人十六年前就嫁给了一个
When my friend Mrs. Lawton got married 16 years ago
毫无魅力的小丑
to a charmless buffoon.
黑色莫名合适
It seemed inexplicably appropriate.
我一直保持着这种传统
It's a tradition I've continued.
-我不是说唐纳德是... -对
- Not that Donald is a... - No.
-毫无魅力 -不是
- charmless... - No.
小丑
buffoon.
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
虽然我姑姑病了 我还是来了
I came in spite of my aunt's illness
虽然我的庄园有很多事 我来是因为想说
and my estate affairs because I wanted to say...
我希望你和唐纳德能幸福
I hope you and Donald will be very happy together.
谢谢
Thank you.
人生苦短
Our time on Earth is brief...
我们应该过得尽量充实
And we should all strive to make the most of it...
尽量过得幸福
And be as happy as we can be.
要是我伤了你 对不起
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
我深深爱过你
I was always very fond of you.
你要知道
You must know that.
我...
I'm just...
不能那样
Not like that.
小姐
Hello, madam.
我们要去湖区
We're going to the Lake District.
♪Behind her back, she's Gentleman Jack♪
♪The Yorkshire lady of renown♪
♪Ever so fine, won't toe the line♪
♪Speak her name and gentlemen frown♪
♪At Shibden Hall, she had them all♪
♪The fairer sex fell under her spell♪
♪Dapper and bright, she held them tight♪
♪Handsome Anne seduced them well♪
♪Gentleman Jack, oh, Gentleman Jack♪
♪Watch your back, you're under attack♪
♪Their husbands are coming, you'd better start running♪
♪For nobody likes a Jack-the-lass♪
♪Jack-the-lass, Jack-the-lass♪
♪No one likes a Jack-the-lass♪
♪The code is cracked, your bags are packed♪
♪The knives are out for Gentleman Jack♪
我还以为你会更讲理一些
I thought that you might be more reasonable to deal with.
更讲理 你想说的是更软弱吧
More reasonable? Oh, you mean softer.
现在你更了解我了
Well, now you know me better.
下集预告
杰克绅士
等等 她骂我什么
Hang on, hang on, hang on. What's she accusing me of?
你喝醉了 索登
You're drunk, Sowden.
带他回家
Take him home.
别碰他
Leave him alone.
造化弄人
Nature played a trick on me,
把我这样大胆的性格装在这样一副皮囊里
putting a bold spirit like mine in this vessel.
要是我们想幸福 就要冒受伤的风险
If we want to be happy, we have to risk getting hurt.
你这是在玩火
You're playing with fire.
你太自私了
You're so selfish!
有一天 我会生个儿子
One day, I shall have a son,
他比你更有权利继承希布登庄园
and he will have a greater claim to Shibden than you!
一定会的 那是当然 谢谢
Yes. Certainly. Thank you.
剧集 | 绅士杰克 | 导航列表