剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
我会说这些人将花费一百万美元
I would say these people are going to cost a million dollars
在接下来的两年里。
over the next two years.
尼克森 你,在钱上,如果你需要钱
NIXON You, on the money, if you need the money
你可以得到一百万美元。
you could get a million dollars.
你可以用现金得到它。
And you could get it in cash.
我知道它可以得到哪里。
I know where it could be gotten.
我想查看任何敏感区域
I want to look at any sensitive areas
在犹太人参与的地方。
around where Jews are involved.
看,犹太人都是通过政♥府♥。
See, the Jews are all through the government.
你不能相信这些混♥蛋♥,他们会反对你。
You can't trust the bastards, they turn on you.
你知道希腊人发生了什么事吗?
You know what happened to the Greeks?
同性恋摧毁了他们。
Homosexuality destroyed them.
最后六位罗马皇帝都是法格。
The last six Roman Emperors were fags.
我们面对的是一个敌人,一个阴谋。
We are up against an enemy, a conspiracy.
他们使用任何手段。这清楚吗?
They're using any means. Is that clear?
我不在乎法律。
I don't give a shit about the law.
新闻界是敌人。
The press is the enemy.
建制派是敌人。教授是敌人。
The establishment is the enemy. The professors are the enemy.
迪恩 只是蹲下来,在每个角落,每一个转弯处与之抗争。
DEAN Just hunker down, fight it at every corner, every turn.
不要让人作证。
Don't let people testify.
掩盖它才是我们真正在谈论的。
Cover it up is what we're really talking about.
把它埋起来。- 哦,他妈的。
Just keep it buried. - Oh, fuck.
我们有一个接近总统职位的癌症正在增长。
We have a cancer close to the presidency that's growing.
它每天都在增长。
It's growing daily.
他妈的。
Fuck.
你好。
Hello.
是的,我一会儿就下来。谢谢你,佐尔顿。
Yes, I'll be down in a minute. Thank you, Zolton.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦。
Oh.
对不起。有些日子不可能成为我。
I'm sorry. Some days it's impossible to be me.
哦,没关系。-你好吗?
Oh, that's okay. - How are you?
哦,我很好,是的。我很好。
Oh, I'm good, yeah. I'm good.
哦,呃——
Oh, eh--
安东尼奥,他是《生活》杂♥志♥的摄影师。
Antonio, he's a photographer from Life magazine.
他被租借了一天
He's on loan for the day
为生日派对拍照。
to take pictures of the birthday party.
哦,那很好。-是的。
Oh, that's-that's nice. - Yeah.
什么?- 哦,我只是 -
What? - Oh, I just--
我的意思是,我认为这可能会吓到马蒂
I mean, I think that it might spook Marty
如果你出现一点点
a little bit if you show up
你有一个完整的随行人员,你知道吗?
and you have a whole entourage, you know?
也许-- -我明白你的意思。
Maybe-- - I see your point.
好吧,我们会让他在车里等一会儿。
Okay, we'll have him wait in the car a little bit.
是的。安东尼奥,这是温妮。温妮,这是安东尼奥。
Yeah. Antonio, this is Winnie. Winnie, this is Antonio.
你好。-见到你很高兴。
Hi. - Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴。
Nice to meet you.
呃,所以你只会呆在车里
Uh, so you'll just stay in the car
直到马蒂感到舒适;她很害羞。
till Marty gets comfortable; she's shy.
是的,女士。- 她有点害羞。
Yes, ma'am. - She's a little shy.
上午。-早上好。
Morning. - Good morning.
谢谢。-别客气。
Thank you. - You're welcome.
哎呀!
Oof!
你瘦了吗?
Have you lost some weight?
这是开车的好日子。
It's a good day for a drive.
哦,哦。
Oh, oh.
你没事吧?
You all right?
哦,是我的手腕还没有痊愈。
Oh, it's my wrist just hasn't healed.
哦。
Oh.
哦。米切尔拖欠了取暖费。
Oh. Mitchell defaulted on the heating bill.
他想把我赶出公♥寓♥。
He's trying to drive me out of the apartment.
这太不客气了。
That's awfully unkind of him.
好吧,现在这只是他的方式。
Well, it's just his way now.
米切尔受不了尼克森
Mitchell couldn't stand Nixon
当他第一次见到他时;他以为自己是
when he first met him; he thought he was
不安全和脆弱,他就是这样。
insecure and brittle, which he is.
这不是疯了吗?
Isn't that crazy?
像约翰·米切尔这样的人,聪明的人,
How does a man like John Mitchell, brilliant man,
纠结在这样的混乱中
get tangled up in such a mess
对于像理查尼克松这样的一无所有的企业集团?
for a conglomerate of nothing like Richard Nixon?
我不明白。
I don't understand it.
我想我永远不会。
I don't think I ever will.
我作为主席,
I, as the chairman,
一直以一个简单的原则为指导
have been guided by a simple principle
法律必须公平地对待每一个人。
that the law must deal fairly with every man.
前面可爱的那些
The ones that are cute on the front
里面很糟糕。-我知道。
are terrible inside. - I know.
我不明白其中的一些事情。
I don't understand some of these things.
我不知道。
I don't know.
加油。我们必须找到一个不错的。
Come on. We gotta find a nice one.
“女儿是一种特殊的礼物,她的心是用金子做的,
"A daughter is a special gift whose heart is made of gold,
美丽的花朵绽放。
a beautiful flower's blossom."
哦,请停下来。谁写这些东西?
Oh, please stop. Who writes these things?
基♥督♥,他们真的很可怕。
Christ, they really are terrible.
你应该写卡片。
You should write cards.
你是如此甜蜜和真诚。
You're so sweet and sincere.
那是一只漂亮的小猫。
That's a nice little kitty.
是的,很多小猫。- 不,不是生日。
Yeah, lots of kitties. - No, not a birthday.
你知道,玛莎,我一直想向你道歉。
You know, Martha, I've been meaning to apologize to you.
为什么?
What for?
你知道,当一切开始时,我只是——
You know, back when everything started, I just--
我不确定我是否真的相信你。
I'm not sure that I really believed you.
我知道我表现得像我一样,但是...
I know I acted like I did, but...
我和其他人一样糟糕。
I was just as bad as everyone else.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我。。。无法想像
I... can't imagine
那对你来说一定是怎样的...
how that must have been for you...
不可信。
not to be believed.
一定觉得你在世界上没有朋友。
Must have felt like you didn't have a friend in the world.
好吧,现在不是这样。
Well, that's not true now.
我确实有一个朋友。我有一个最好的朋友在这里。
I do have a friend. I have a best friend right here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
现在帮我找一张卡。-好。
Now help me find a card. - Okay.
呃。。。
Uh...
...这里。
...here.
在一起,就是这样。
Together, that's it.
哦,那很好。
Oh, that's nice.
那真是太好了。
That's real nice.
让我们得到那个的信封。
Let's get the envelope for that one.
是的。-那很好。
Yeah. - That's nice.
你能带我去女士们吗?
Could you direct me to the ladies', please?
哦,是的。就在那边。
Oh, yeah. Right over there.
那是玛莎·米切尔吗?
Was that Martha Mitchell?
谢谢。
Thanks.
你能相信这个狗屎吗?
Can you believe this shit?
现在可能有多达五项弹劾条款。
There might be up to five articles of impeachment now.
他妈的耻辱。
Fucking shame.
说得好。
You can say that again.
对美国总统这样做
Do that to an American president
只是为了获得政♥治♥分数?
just to score political points?
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
没有证据表明总统
There's no evidence the president
下令闯入;没有他妈的证据。
ordered the break-in; there's no fucking evidence.
所以我们只会忘记他妨碍司法公正吗?
So we're just gonna forget that he obstructed justice?
这不算什么吗?
Does that not count for anything?
他并不完美。
He isn't perfect.
我没有两次投票给他,因为他很完美。
I didn't vote for him twice because he's perfect.
你知道水门事件后,你投票给尼克松?
You voted for Nixon after you knew about Watergate?
我是一个循规蹈矩的人。
I'm a law-and-order guy.
无论如何,你现在弹劾他,你开始破坏
Anyway, you impeach him now, and you start destroying
什么人不信任美国人♥民♥
what little trust the American people
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表