剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
弗兰克·威尔斯。
Frank Wills.
我找到了一块胶带
I found a piece of tape
在停车场门上。
on the parking garage door.
我第一次以为这是一个错误,
I thought it was a mistake the first time,
然后它又发生了,
and then it happened again,
我在六楼找到了另一件。
and I found another piece on the sixth floor.
哇,哇,你真的在这里拯救了这一天。
Wow, wow, you really saved the day here.
好吧,我很高兴我能代表自己
Well, I'm just glad I could represent myself
代表大楼。
on behalf of the building.
总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
The president and the first lady
想送你一个小小的度假周末。
would like to gift you a little getaway weekend.
一些东西可以让你度过难关,直到你和小姐
Something to tide you over until you and the missus
可以春天度真正的蜜月。
can spring for the real honeymoon.
看,有一点时间就好了
And look, it'll be good to have a little time
远离城市写作
away from the city to write
那份调查报告,对吧?
that investigative report, right?
我可能会因妨碍司法而被起诉。
I could be indicted for obstruction of justice.
我委托了让我的任务
I entrusted the task of getting me
给约翰·迪恩的书面报告。
the written report to John Dean.
我们会让你说实话
We're gonna have you tell the truth
以美国喜欢你的方式。
in a way that America likes you.
被定罪的水门事件阴谋者
Convicted Watergate conspirators
可能是第一个在正式听证会上作证的人。
might be first to testify at the formal hearings.
船要沉没了,约翰。
The ship's going down, John.
如果我探索其他选择可能是最好的。
It might be best if I explore other options.
呃,米切尔先生,如果你需要什么,
Uh, Mr. Mitchell, if you ever need anything,
我就在你门外。
I'm right outside your door.
哦,我们开始了。
Oh, here we go.
尼克森政♥府♥应该
Should the Nixon administration
怕你吗,米切尔太太?
be afraid of you, Mrs. Mitchell?
嗯,我想你知道答案。
Well, I think you know the answer to that.
委员会叫道。我要作证。
The committee called. I'm gonna testify.
啊,嘿,嘿,嘿。
Ah, hey, hey, hey.
好吧,好吧,好吧,我起来了。
A-all right, all right, all right, I'm up.
我起来了,我起来了。加油。
I'm up, I'm up. Come on.
来吧,图--塔菲,来吧。
Come on, Tu--Tuffy, come on.
我给你找了,好吧,早餐时间。
I got you, okay, breakfast time.
那是相当漂亮的帕蒂奥斯丁
That was pretty Patti Austin
在 WOL 上为您的碗提供一点灵魂。
with a little soul for your bowl on WOL.
我会告诉它给热,我会告诉它冷。
I'll tell it to the hot, and I'll tell it to the cold.
我会告诉年轻人,我会告诉老年人。
I'll tell it to the young, and I'll tell it to the old.
这是皮蒂格林的华盛顿,
This is Petey Greene's Washington,
整个小镇都在燃烧一大堆放克
and the whole town's burnin' a hunk of funk
“因为我们本周举♥行♥了参议院水门事件听证会。
'cause we got Senate Watergate hearings this week.
哦,我迫不及待地想看看
Ooh, I can't wait to see
这些火鸡中的哪一个要炸。
which one of these turkeys is gonna fry.
说到这里...
Speaking of which...
...下一个要出去了
...this next one's going out
到那个时髦的叛徒,约翰·迪恩。
to that funky turncoat, John Dean.
我们得到了O'Jays的“Back Stabbers”。
We got The O'Jays with "Back Stabbers."
♪ What they do ♪
♪ 他们做什么 ♪
♪ They smilin' in your face ♪
♪ 他们在你脸♪上微笑
♪ All the time They wanna take your place ♪
♪ 他们一直想取代你的位置 ♪
♪ The back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
♪ Back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
♪ They smilin' in your face ♪
♪ 他们在你脸♪上微笑
♪ All the time They wanna take your place ♪
♪ 他们一直想取代你的位置 ♪
♪ The back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
♪ Back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
♪ All you fellas ♪
♪ 你们所有的人 ♪
♪ Who have someone ♪
♪ 谁有人 ♪
♪ And you really care Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 你真的很在乎是的,是的 ♪
♪ Then it's all Of you fellas ♪
♪ 然后都是你们这些家伙 ♪
♪ Who better beware ♪
♪ 谁最好当心 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 是的 ♪
♪ Somebody's out to get your name ♪
♪ 有人出来找你的名字 ♪
你看什么?
What are you looking at?
♪ A few of your buddies ♪
♪ 你的几个朋友 ♪
♪ They sure look shady ♪
♪ 他们看起来确实很阴♪暗
♪ Blades are long ♪
♪ 刀片很长 ♪
♪ Clenched tight In their fist ♪
♪ 紧紧握著拳头 ♪
♪ Aimin' straight At your back ♪
♪ 爱敏『直 在你背后 ♪
♪ And I don't think They'll miss... ♪
♪ 而且我认为他们不会错过... ♪
啧,我怎么看?
Tuffy, how do I look?
就像一只将要登上Jet杂♥志♥封面的猫?
Like a cat who's gonna be on the cover of Jet magazine?
默然。
Speechless.
所以,威尔斯先生,
So, Mr. Wills,
自从入室盗窃以来,你过得怎么样?
how's life been for you since the burglary?
嗯,你知道它是怎么回事。
Well, you know how it be.
有时向上,有时向下。
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
你在和任何人约会吗?
Are you dating anyone?
已婚?我没有看到戒指。
Married? I don't see a ring.
这要看情况。
That depends.
你要找谁?
Who you asking for?
就说我有一种感觉
Let's just say I have a feeling
我们的女性读者可能会感兴趣。
our female readers might be interested.
在这一切之前,我正在见某人,但是,呃,
I was seeing someone before all this, but, uh,
几周前她打破了它。
she broke it off a couple weeks ago.
嗯,很抱歉听到这个消息。
Mm, sorry to hear that.
好吧,弗兰克,我们很好。
All right, Frank, we're good.
好吧。我的男人。谢谢你,先生。
All right. My man. Thank you, sir.
是的,呃,这是巧合的。
Yeah, uh, it's copacetic.
无论如何,塔菲从来没有真正对她好过。
Tuffy never really took kind to her anyway.
塔菲?
Tuffy?
他是我的猫。-嗯。
He's my cat. - Hmm.
他总能分辨出我什么时候走错了方向,
He can always tell when I'm headed in the wrong direction,
他也有办法让我知道。
and he has a way of letting me know it too.
听起来是一个很好的伴侣。
Sounds like a good companion.
便宜的日期。
Cheap date too.
金枪鱼的,什么,这些天四分之一?
Tuna's, what, a quarter these days?
在建筑物中工作一定很有趣
Must be interesting working in a building
这已经成为全国丑闻的中心。
that's become the center of a national scandal.
好吧,实际上,我不再在这里工作了。
Well, actually, I'm not employed here anymore.
几周前,管理层让我走了。
Management let me go a few weeks ago.
说我是...变得太分心了。
Said I was... becoming too much of a distraction.
无论如何,我正在寻找新的演出。
Anyway, I'm looking for a new gig.
我不是说他们把我拒之门外,但是...
I'm not saying they shut me out, but...
这比我想像的要困难得多。
it's been a lot harder than I thought it'd be.
这是怎么?
What's this?
我的号♥码。
My number.
不要有任何想法。
Don't get any ideas.
我在霍华德那边兼♥职♥。
I adjunct over at Howard.
这个Jet的东西只是自♥由♥职业者。
This Jet thing's just freelance.
我碰巧知道安♥全♥部♥门
I happen to know that the security department
需要一个协调员。
needs a coordinator.
协调者?- 嗯嗯。
Coordinator? - Mm-hmm.
哦,射击,我可以协调任何事情。
Oh, shoot, I can coordinate anything.
看?
See?
协调。
Coordinated.
我给你一个采访。
I'll get you an interview.
嗯,太好了。
Mm-hmm. Great.
而且,嗯,在那之后?
And, um, after that?
你的意思是,「在那之后?
What you mean, "After that?"
我在想。。。
I was thinking...
晚餐,也许?
dinner, maybe?
所以当我说,“不要有任何想法”......
So when I said, "Don't get any ideas"...
反正我得到了他们。
I got 'em anyway.
啊,好吧。
Ah, okay.
好吧,保重,威尔斯先生。
Well, take care, Mr. Wills.
♪ Smilin' in your face ♪
♪ 在你脸♪上微笑
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表