剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
他们是士兵;他们不会说话。
they're soldiers; they won't talk.
但我们必须尽快保释。
But it's imperative that we post bail and soon.
答案是肯定的。答案是肯定的。- 还有一件事。
Of course. Of course. - There's just one more thing.
拉卢兹。
La luz.
我需要你知道我说的是真的
I need you to know that I meant what I said
关于承担全部责任
about taking full responsibility
对于发生的事情。
for what's transpired.
我准备受苦
I am prepared to suffer
我的行为的必要后果。
the necessary consequences of my actions.
对,当然。对此,我表示赞赏。
Right, sure. I appreciate that.
例如
For instance,
如果我有一天早上出去慢跑,
if I were to go out for a jog one morning,
很像这个,
much like this one,
如果,在那次慢跑中,我的额头被射穿
and if, on that jog, I were to be shot through the forehead
用狙击步♥枪♥的高口径子弹,
with a high-caliber bullet from a sniper's rifle,
我很乐意接受这个结果。
I would happily accept that outcome.
呃,呃,嗯,那是,嗯...
Uh, uh, well, that's, um...
这当然是很体贴你的,戈登。
that's certainly very thoughtful of you, Gordon.
呃,我-我-我认为我们还没有完全到达那里。
Uh, I-I-I don't think we're quite there yet.
我知道,但如果到了那个地步——
I know, but if it were to come to that--
嗯,我认为不会。- 但如果是...
Well, I don't think it will. - But if it were...
如果是,
if it were,
你应该知道我已经准备好了
you should know that I'm ready
供养
to make an offering
我自己...
of myself...
...为了王国。
...for the kingdom.
你没事吧?- 嗯嗯。
You all right? - Mm-hmm.
只是一些...化学蒸气。
It's just some... chemical vapors.
这是黑暗的日子,比较,
These are dark days, compadre,
但我们会以一种或另一种方式度过难关。
but we'll get through them one way or another.
从现在开始,我很自豪能接受你的命令。
I'm proud to take my orders from you from now on.
呵呵,你说什么?- 你没听过吗?
Wh-what did you say? - You hadn't heard?
尼克松解雇了米切尔。
Nixon fired Mitchell.
他那个大嘴巴的婊♥子♥妻子
That loudmouth bitch wife of his
变得太累赘了。
was becoming too much of a liability.
你现在处于其中的中心。
You're at the center of this now.
嘿,朋友。- 爸爸,你回家了。
Hey, pal. - Daddy, you're home.
好吧,不要起来。
All right, don't get up.
我只是进来说晚安。
I'm just coming in to say good night.
举起你的手!
Put your hands up!
你的手指怎么了?
What happened to your finger?
哦,爸爸出了点小意外。
Oh, Daddy had a little accident.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我带你...一个礼物。
I brought you... a present.
哇。
Whoa.
看到这只手表了吗?
See this watch?
你知道它曾经属于谁吗?
Do you know who it once belonged to?
我们可以在这个国家得到一个地方。
We could get a place in the country.
甚至可能在派恩布拉夫。
Maybe even in Pine Bluff.
你♥爸♥爸一直想要一个牧场,对吗?
Your daddy always wanted a ranch, isn't that right?
说他是国王。
Said he was a king.
那是什么,亲爱的?
What's that, honey?
不『。
Nothin'.
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表