剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
米切尔、马格鲁德、麦考德、霍尔德曼。
Mitchell, Magruder, McCord, Haldeman.
哇,哇。霍尔德曼?
Whoa, whoa. Haldeman?
就像总统的幕僚长一样?
As in the president's chief of staff?
H-你怎么知道这一切?
H-how do you know all of this?
这不能追溯到我身上,好吗?
This can't be traced back to me, okay?
你必须承诺。
You have to promise.
裘蒂,我们不会出♥卖♥♥♥任何做正确事情的人。
Judy, we don't sell out anyone who does the right thing.
你有我们的话。
You have our word.
当戈登·利迪被聘用时,
When Gordon Liddy was hired,
我被指派说明他安顿下来。
I was assigned to help him settle in.
邮箱钥匙,停车位,诸如此类的东西。
Mailbox keys, parking spots, stuff like that.
我什至不得不说明他
I even had to help him
列印他愚蠢的海报板
get his stupid poster boards printed up
因为他愚蠢的会议。
for his stupid meeting.
什么会议?
What meeting?
关于破坏民♥主♥党的事情。
Something about sabotaging the Democrats.
宝石行动。
Operation Gemstone.
他吓坏了我,你知道的。
He terrified me, you know.
利迪。
Liddy.
我——我有过残忍♥、虐待狂的老板,
I'm--I've had bosses who were cruel, sadistic,
但对于利迪来说,这是一些东西...
but with Liddy it was something...
更深,有些东西...
deeper, something...
在他眼里像...
in his eyes like an...
无尽的洞穴。
endless cave.
利迪有没有直接和你说话
Did Liddy ever speak to you directly
关于宝石行动?- 上帝,不。
about Operation Gemstone? - God, no.
他当然闭嘴不了
Of course, he couldn't shut up
关于他所有奇怪的社会理论......
about all his weird social theories...
...脑褶皱和血脉
...brain folds and bloodlines
和马鲁姆在SE。
and malum in se.
马鲁姆在什么地方?
Malum in what?
马鲁姆在 - 马鲁姆在什么?
Malum in se. - Malum in what?
马鲁姆在塞。
Malum in se.
邪恶的行为本身。
The act of evil in and of itself.
例如,冷血谋杀一个孩子。
The cold-blooded murder of a child, for instance.
原始的,自然的邪恶。
Primal, natural evil.
它直接反对
It stands in direct opposition
对马鲁姆禁止,
to malum prohibitum,
人的法则。
the laws of man.
正是这些新的道德清算将净化地球
It's these new moral reckonings that will purge the Earth
阿谀奉承带来的弱点
of the weaknesses brought on by sycophantic
现代...鸡♥奸♥。
modern-day... sodomites.
你今天看起来很好,裘蒂。
You look very nice today, Judy.
以后再谈。
Talk to you later.
他真的相信这个狗屎,你知道的。
He really believed this shit, you know.
他认为自己是某种十字军
He thought he was some kind of crusader
肩负著神圣的使命。
on a holy mission.
但如果每一种邪恶都是正当的
But if every evil is justified
因为它是在追求中完成的
because it's done in the pursuit
一些神圣的真理...
of some sacred truth...
那么法律就不再重要了,对吧?
then laws don't matter anymore, right?
人甚至不重要。
The people don't even matter.
一个社会怎么能这样运作呢?
How can a society function like that?
人们如何生活在一起
How can people live together
没有对是非的共同理解?
without a shared understanding of right and wrong?
开始认为你不会表现出来。
Beginning to think you wouldn't show.
枕套有什么用?
What's the pillowcase for?
哎呀——呜呜——
Oof--hooh--
听说你前几天打电♥话♥给亨特,好哥们。
Heard you called Hunt the other day, good buddy.
有传言说,你仍在寻求保证
The rumor is, you're still looking for assurances
来自我们的总统。
from our president.
但问题是...
But the thing is...
我们是军人。
we're soldiers.
没有...
There are no...
保证。
assurances.
没有赦免,没有宽恕。
No pardons, no clemency.
你抄袭?
You copy?
我听不见。
I can't hear you.
我复♥制♥!
I copy!
现在,你听我说好,你♥他♥妈♥的。
Now, you hear me good, you fuck.
如果你威胁要再次尖叫,
If you ever threaten to squeal again,
这将是你最后一次尖叫。
it'll be the last time you ever squeal.
你复♥制♥吗?
Do you copy?
我-我复♥制♥。是的。
I-I copy. Yes.
是的——呃!
Yes--uhh!
你确定没有一点点...
Are you certain there's not a little...
你身上的朱登老鼠?
Juden rat in you?
嗯?
Hmm?
我发誓我能闻到我
I swear I can smell
某处有一只小老鼠。
a little rat in there somewhere.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你好?
Hello?
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
你好。W-现在是半夜。
Hi. W-it's the middle of the night.
你没事吧?- 哦,我-我--是的。
Are you okay? - Oh, I-I--yeah.
我——对不起。
I-I'm sorry.
我只是-- -这是怎么回事?
I just-- - What's going on?
我——我今晚参加了这个聚会,
I-I was at this party tonight,
一直以来,我一直在想
and the whole time, I was thinking about
我之前告诉你的关于开罐器的资讯。
what I told you earlier about the can opener.
c--呃,开罐器?
The c--uh, the can opener?
是的,是的,是的。J-听我说。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. J-just hear me out.
也许我有点鲁莽
Maybe I was being a little rash
当我告诉你把它扔掉时,你知道,
when I told you to throw it out, you know,
因为我-我有时会对电器这样。
because I-I get that way with appliances sometimes.
我很害怕,你知道,我...
I get scared, you know, I...
也许是例行公事让我害怕
And maybe it's the routine that scares me
或者——或者想到拥有
or-or the thought of having
一个可以打开我的余生。
one can opener for the rest of my life.
即使我喜欢某个开罐器
And even if I like a certain can opener
无法想像没有它的余生,
and can't imagine the rest of my life without it,
我做这件事,我只想把它全部扔掉。
I do this thing where I just wanna throw it all away.
和……而不是坚持我所拥有的
And... and instead of sticking with what I have
a-并建立在某物之上,你知道,
a-and building on something, you know,
我-我只是...
I-I just...
我正在寻找一个新的开罐器,然后...
I look for a new can opener and...
我只是想让你知道我讨厌自己的那一部分。
I just want you to know I hate that part of myself.
我真的知道,而且...
I really do, and...
...对此我很抱歉,
...I'm sorry about that,
关于...关于开罐器。
about the... about the can opener.
嘿,约翰...
Hey, John...
...不要再给我打电♥话♥了。
...don't ever call me again.
感谢霍巴克小姐,
Thanks to Miss Hoback,
我们终于连接了达尔伯格的竞选支票
we finally connected Dahlberg's campaign checks
到一个秘密基金。
to a secret fund.
该基金是在内部设立的
This fund was set up inside
以明确表示的意向重新选举委员会
the Committee to Re-elect with the expressed intent
向一个秘密的政♥治♥间谍部门输送资金。
of funneling money to a secret political espionage unit.
上帝啊!- 现在,如果霍巴克小姐
Jesus Christ! - Now, if Miss Hoback
没错,约翰·米切尔
is correct, John Mitchell
亲自控制了该基金。
personally had control of the fund.
阴谋者之网一路向上
And the web of conspirants went all the way up
给总统的幕僚长。
to the president's chief of staff.
我们需要在这方面快速行动,从上级开始。
We need to move fast on this, start with the higher-ups.
我们不想失去惊喜的元素。
We don't wanna lose the element of surprise.
好吧,失去惊喜元素是没有意义的。
Well, there's no point in losing the element of surprise.
好吧,如果没有别的,我有一个2:00。
Well, if there's nothing else, I've got a 2:00.
嗯,马克会帮你物流,
Um, Mark will help you with logistics,
和真正伟大的工作。-谢谢你,先生。
and truly great work. - Thank you, sir.
真。祝贺。-谢谢你,先生。
Really. Congratulations. - Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表