剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
爸爸。
Dad.
哦!
Oh!
混♥蛋♥。-抖。
Jackass. - Jerk.
亲爱的,你没事吧?
You all right, darling?
米切尔。哦!
Mitchell. Oh!
爸爸?
Dad?
请找医生。
Somebody get a doctor, please.
有人找医生。
Somebody get a doctor.
怎么了?发生了什么事情?
What's wrong? What's happening?
喘口气。喘口气。
Just catch your breath. Just catch your breath.
爸爸,怎么了?
Daddy, what's wrong?
爸爸,你还好吗?
Daddy, are you okay?
他妈的。
Fuck.
他们不教你使用垃圾桶
They not teach you to use a waste bin
在学院?我的话。
at the Academy? My word.
呃,马格鲁德太太。
Uh, Mrs.-Mrs. Magruder.
你好。五月,呃——
Hello. May, uh--
我们能帮你吗?
can we--can we help you?
我的丈夫,他患有夜尿症。
My husband, he suffers from the nocturia.
嗯......
Um...
什么?-什么?
what? - The what?
夜尿症。
Nocturia.
这是膀胱过度活动症的医学术语
It's a medical term for an overactive bladder
由焦虑带来。
brought on by anxiety.
所以当他紧张时,他必须小便,所以他撒尿。
So when he's nervous, he has to pee, and so he pees.
但马上,他立即有了这种灼热的感觉
But right away, he immediately gets this burning sensation
就像他必须再去一次。
like he has to go again.
这只是他的脑子在他身上玩的一个把戏。
It's just a trick his mind is playing on him.
呃……
Uh...
我——对不起,马格鲁德太太——
I'm-I'm sorry, Mrs. Magruder--
叫我盖尔。
Call me Gail.
呃,当然,盖尔。
Uh, sure, Gail.
你为什么要告诉我们这些?
Why are you telling us this?
嗯。
Mmm.
因为自从你们两个业余爱好者
Because ever since the two of you amateurs
一直坐在我家外面,
have been sitting outside of my house,
杰布一直在里面来回洗手间
Jeb has been inside going back and forth to the restroom
好像这是奥林匹克运动。
as if it's an Olympic sport.
可怜的假人相信你们男孩会把他拖走
The poor dummy is convinced you boys are gonna haul him off
到玻利维亚的某个秘密监狱什么的。
to some secret prison in Bolivia or something.
他尿不停。这让我发疯。
He can't stop peeing. It's driving me crazy.
好吧,我们同情你,盖尔。
Well, we sympathize with you, Gail.
但如果杰布不想让任何人看著他的肩膀,
But if Jeb didn't want anyone looking over his shoulder,
也许他不应该让自己参与其中
maybe he shouldn't have gotten himself involved
在犯罪阴谋中。
in a criminal conspiracy.
你不听我说。
You're not listening to me.
我丈夫不是一个聪明人。
My husband is not an intelligent man.
是的。
Yeah.
但他知道如何做正确的事。
But he knows how to do the right thing.
几天前,我差点说服他
A few days ago, I was this close to convincing him
去和特别检察官谈谈。
to go to talk to the special prosecutor.
然后你们两个笨蛋出现了。
And then you two boneheads showed up.
等一会。你是说——
Wait a minute. You're saying--
滚开他妈的离开这里,
Get the fuck out of here,
除非你的目标是送我丈夫
unless your goal is to send my husband
陷入小便引起的昏迷!
into a piss-induced coma!
给我一天时间。
Give me a day.
如果杰布不自首,
And if Jeb doesn't turn himself in,
你们男孩可以在这里露营他妈的一个月。
you boys can camp here all fucking month.
她只是拿了我们的披萨。
She just took our pizza.
你好。
Hello.
马大?
Martha?
马大?
Martha?
马蒂?
Marty?
嘿,亲爱的。
Hey, honey.
妈在哪里?
Where's your mom?
你好。
Hello.
马大?
Martha?
嘿。
Hey.
我,嗯...
I, um...
我听说约翰出事了。
I heard that John had an incident.
是他,呃...
Is he, uh...
只是他的血压。
Just his blood pressure.
他会没事的。
He's gonna be fine.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
呃……
Uh...
好吧,我和杰伊谈过。
well, I spoke with Jay.
他-他做得很好,
He-he's doing well,
你对他女朋友的看法是对的。
and you were right about his girlfriend.
她-- -你为什么在这里?
She's-- - Why are you here?
什么?
What?
你为什么在我的房♥间里?
Why are you here in my room?
哦,好吧,我们——我们支援——
Oh, well, we're-we're sup--
我们今天应该写这本书,记得吗?
we're supposed to work on the book today, remember?
我今天不想写这本书。
I don't want to work on the book today.
走开。
Go away.
玛莎,你不能继续这样做。
Martha, you can't keep doing this.
出版商预计在今年年底前完成草稿。
The publishers are expecting a draft by the end of the year.
好。
Okay.
...提出严重指控
...serious allegations being made
反对现任总统。
against the sitting president.
反对现任总统。
against the sitting president.
至于回应,尼克森总统拒绝发表评论。
As for a response, President Nixon refused to comment.
哦,雷蒙德刚刚得到
Oh, Raymond just got
他的空手道黄带。
his yellow belt in karate.
而汤米,如果你能相信与否,
And Tommy, if you can believe it or not,
又长了一颗摆动的牙齿。
has got another wiggly tooth.
所有的修女都说詹姆斯
And all the nuns say that James
是最勤奋的大厅监视器之一
is one of the most diligent hall monitors
他们见过。
they have ever seen.
而雷蒙德成为
And Raymond's become
对女孩更直接。
much more direct with the girls.
非常好。训练中的年轻学员。
Very good. Young cadets in training.
对不对,雷蒙德?
Isn't that right, Raymond?
雷蒙德?
Raymond?
对不起,戈登。
Sorry, Gordon.
他昨天在收音机里听到了一些消息。
He heard some news on the radio yesterday.
你在收音机里听到了什么消息,雷蒙德?
What news did you hear on the radio, Raymond?
去吧,不要害怕。
Go on, don't be afraid.
他们……
They...
...他们说法官
...they said the judge
把你送到一个糟糕的监狱...
was sending you to a bad prison...
...很长一段时间。
...for a long time.
没错。
That's correct.
我要你回家。
I want you to come home.
我知道。
I know.
我只想成为
And I want nothing more than to be
和你和你的兄弟们在一起。
with you and your brothers.
但有些事情比我们想要的更重要。
But some things are more important than what we want.
现在,放下电♥话♥,这样你就可以听到我的声音。
Now, place the phone down so you can hear my voice.
挺直了身子。
Back straight.
当我还是个孩子的时候,
When I was a boy,
我病得很重。
I was very ill.
我唯一的朋友是我的保姆特蕾莎夫人。
My only friend was my nanny, Frau Teresa.
一天晚上,当我醒著躺著,死于肺炎时,
One night, as I lie awake, dying of pneumonia,
她给我讲了另一个生病的小男孩的故事,
she told me the story of another sickly little boy,
一个男孩,从自己的意志力量,
a boy who, from the power of his own will,
战胜死亡
overcame death
并成为祖国的领袖,
and became the leader of her fatherland,
一个强大而可怕的元首
a mighty and terrible Fuehrer
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表