剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
♪ All the time They wanna take your place ♪
♪ 他们一直想取代你的位置 ♪
♪ The back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
♪ Back stabbers ♪
♪ 背刺者 ♪
男人。
Man.
塔菲先生,
Mr. Tuffy,
你的龙虾到了,
your lobster has arrived,
由霍华德大学提供。
courtesy of Howard University.
嘿,你见过霍华德女孩吗,塔菲?
Hey, you ever met a Howard girl, Tuffy?
哦,这个很好。
Ooh, this one's nice.
你会为我感到骄傲的,男孩。
You would've been proud of me, boy.
是的,我逗她笑了,呃,
Yeah, I made her laugh and everything, uh,
开了几个玩笑。
cracked a few jokes.
但她并不容易。
But she ain't easy.
她像脚踝扭伤一样聪明,男孩,
She is as smart as an ankle sprain, boy,
我可以告诉你很多。
I can tell you that much.
哎呀,小子。快来拿吧。
A'ight, boy. Come and get it.
塔菲?
Tuffy?
塔菲?
Tuffy?
哦不。
Oh, no.
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
该死。
Oh, shit.
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
啧!
Tuffy!
一旦你降落在小石城,就给我打电♥话♥。
Call me once you land in Little Rock.
就像我说的,如果你决定
Like I said, if you decide
在那里呆一会儿...
to spend a little longer down there...
哦,不错的尝试。我们周一见。
Oh, nice try. We'll see you on Monday.
亲爱的。
Sweetheart.
嗯,你看起来像个女同性恋。
Well, you look like a lesbian.
马大。
Martha.
嗯,嗨,劳埃德。你好吗?
Well, hi, Lloyd. How are you?
好。好。
Good. Good.
很高兴我在你离开之前抓住了你。
Glad I caught you before you left.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
你下周会作证反对总统吗?
You'll be testifying against the president next week?
是的,是的,这是真的,但在此之前,
Yes, yes, it is true, but before that,
我专注于我的派恩布拉夫友好之旅。
I am focusing on my goodwill trip to Pine Bluff.
我和女儿要去那里。
My daughter and I are going down there.
我们要去历史学会吃午饭。
We're gonna go to a luncheon at the historical society.
我们将是尊贵的客人。
We'll be the honored guests.
马蒂太兴奋了。
Marty's so excited.
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
她只是谦虚。
She's just being modest.
上车。
Get in the car.
司法部长米切尔,
Attorney General Mitchell,
你觉得你的妻子怎么样
how do you feel about your wife
可能与参议院交谈?
potentially speaking to the Senate?
哦,像往常一样,我支援玛莎
Oh, as usual, I support Martha
无论她决定做什么。
in whatever she decides to do.
除了没有决定要做。
Except there's no deciding left to do.
我星期一作证。
I am testifying on Monday.
对,就是这个计划。
Right, that's the plan.
不是计划,而是事实。
Not the plan, the facts.
我真的认为你应该考虑花钱
I really think you should think about spending
再往下看一会儿。
a little more time down there.
可能对你很好
Might be very good for you
摆脱这一切——对马蒂也是如此。
to get away from all this-- and for Marty too.
爱你。不要关上门。
Love you. Don't slam the door.
米切尔先生,你有什么想法吗
Mr. Mitchell, do you have any thoughts
关于约翰·迪恩即将作证?
on John Dean's upcoming testimony?
面对美国政♥府♥,需要的不仅仅是微笑。
Takes more than a smile to take on the U.S. government.
孩子需要一个他妈的奇迹。
Kid's gonna need a fucking miracle.
定期安排的节目
Programs regularly scheduled
因为这个时间今天将看不到
for this time will not be seen today
为了我们可以带您
in order that we might bring you
以下NBC新闻特别报导。
the following NBC News Special Report.
水门事件:参议院听证会。
Watergate: Senate Hearings.
迪恩先生,您愿意描述一下吗
Mr. Dean, would you care to describe
您获得了哪些档案?
what documents have been made available to you?
正如我的律师之前详述的那样,我——
As my lawyer detailed earlier, I--
我认为你不应该说“律师”。
I don't think you should say "lawyer."
只要说「我的忠告」,
Just say "my counsel,"
“因为人们不喜欢律师——没有冒犯。
'cause people do not like lawyers--no offense.
好。
Okay.
正如我的律师早些时候详述的那样,
As my counsel detailed earlier,
我维护著大量的剪报日志
I maintain an extensive log of clippings
我有规律地提到这一点。
to which I refer with some regularity.
以及这些剪报是如何做的
And how do these clippings
与问题有关,到底?
relate to the question, exactly?
呃,嗯,嗯...
Uh, well, um...
...我与总统的会面 - 不是吗?
...my meetings with the-- with the president--no?
呃,我经常在处理
Uh, I was often dealing
随著新闻问题的遏制——
with containment of press issues--
“遏制”?我只是觉得这听起来很邪恶。
"Containment"? I just think that sounds evil.
我的意思是,他在做什么,核反应炉?
I mean, what's he working on, a nuclear reactor?
实际上,我同意这一点。
I agree with that, actually.
呵-- -嗯,好。
Wh-- - Well, good.
那么,我应该怎么称呼它呢?
Well, what should I call it, then?
不要称它为任何东西。
Don't call it anything.
如果委员会成员给你这样的问题,
If a committee member gives you a question like that,
把它扔给我,我会回答的。
throw it to me, and I'll answer it.
不不。那岂不是让他看起来很虚弱?
No, no. Won't that make him look weak?
我们为什么不休息一下,好吗?
Why don't we take a little break, okay?
听起来像是你一整天都有的最好的主意。
Sounds like the best idea you've had all day.
好。
Okay.
我认为这些是那些。
I think those are the ones.
宝贝宝贝,我喜欢你帮了多少忙,
Baby-baby, I love how much you're helping,
你有多在乎,但是...
how much you care, but...
你知道,试验准备是沙弗的谋生之道。
you know, trial prep is what Shaffer does for a living.
我们为什么不让他带头呢?
Why don't we let him take the lead on this?
但这不仅仅是一些沉闷的陪审团审判,约翰。
But this isn't just some stuffy jury trial, John.
这是一部面向美国公众的电视节目。
This is a television show for the American public.
是的。
Yeah.
天啊,我不知道你怎么这么冷静。
God, I don't know how you're staying so calm.
好吧,因为我们在一起。
Well, 'cause we're in this together.
只有我们两个对抗世界,是吧?
Just the two of us against the world, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我们三个人现在'因为孩子。
Well, three of us now 'cause of the baby.
嗯?
Hmm?
什么——等等,你刚才说什么?
What--wait, what did you just say?
嗯?-什么?不。
Hmm? - What? No.
你刚才说什么?那个-- -我什么也没说。
What'd you just say? That-- - I didn't say anything.
不。加油。- 等等,你说了什么。
No. Come on. - Wait, you said something.
真的吗?- 你怀孕了吗?
Are you serious? - Are you pregnant?
等等,真的吗?-是的。
Wait, really? - Yup.
就像,七个星期,真的。
Like, seven weeks, really.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,哎呀,我不想压扁它。
Oh, jeez, I don't wanna squash it.
我很抱歉。我——哦,我的上帝。
I'm so sorry. I--oh, my God.
等等,把这些摘下来。过来。
Wait, just take these off. Come here.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哇!耶!
Whoa! Yay!
哈哈哈哈哈-喔!
Ha-ha-ha-ha. - Whoo!
哦,是的!- 哎呀!
Oh, yeah! - Yee-haw!
嘿!-是的!
Hey! - Yeah!
♪ Way down in Arkansas ♪
♪ 在阿肯色♪州的方式
♪ That's where I been And I'm goin' again ♪
♪ 那是我去过的地方 我又♪要去
♪ Way down in Arkansas ♪
♪ 在阿肯色♪州的方式
♪ Whoa, I had a mule And he weren't no fool
♪ 哇,我有一头骡子,他不是傻瓜
♪ Best mule you ever saw ♪
♪ 你见过♪的最好的骡子
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表