剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
看,让我们俩都喘口气。
Look, let's just both take a breath.
我妈妈打我比这更狠。
My mama slaps me harder than that.
真正的不朽在于纯洁而强大的意志......
True immortality rests in a pure and mighty will...
...因为历史不是由软弱的群众书写的。
...for history isn't written by the feeble masses.
它是由士兵编写和重写的
It is written and rewritten by soldiers
扛著国王的旗帜。
carrying the banner of kings.
她在那里,大男子主义。我们的命运。
There she is, machos. Our destiny.
这就是坚强的意义。
That is what it means to be strong.
我想让你知道我解雇了那些混♥蛋♥。
I want you to know that I fired those bastards.
他们没有权利像他们那样粗暴对待你。
They had no right roughing you up the way they did.
你是我知道的第一个人
You are the first person that I am aware of
公开指责总统
to publicly accuse the president
对水门事件的责任。
of responsibility for the Watergate break-in.
很确定我不会是最后一个。
Pretty sure I won't be the last.
你如何看待你的妻子可能会在参议院发言?
How do you feel about your wife potentially speaking to the Senate?
好吧,无论玛莎决定做什么,我都支援她。
Well, I support Martha in whatever she decides to do.
我周一作证。
I'm testifying on Monday.
他们说法官派你来的
They said the judge was sending you
到一个糟糕的监狱很长一段时间。
to a bad prison for a long time.
当我还是个孩子的时候,
When I was a boy,
我唯一的朋友是我的保姆特蕾莎夫人。
my only friend was my nanny, Frau Teresa.
她给我讲了一个男孩的故事
She told me the story of a boy
谁,从他自己意志的力量,
who, from the power of his own will,
成为她祖国的领袖。
became the leader of her Fatherland.
她让我意识到,我也可以选择坚强。
She made me realize that I, too, could choose to be strong.
这将是父亲的火的审判。
This will be Father's trial by fire.
我是这件事的中心。
I'm at the center of this thing.
我的意思是,那个家伙——
I mean, that guy--
好吧,如果你是那个看到不公正的人怎么办
Well, what if you're the guy who saw an injustice
并决定对此做点什么?
and decided to do something about it?
迪恩先生,迪恩先生,你们感觉怎么样?
Mr. Dean, Mr. Dean, how do you feel?
每个人似乎都认为你做得非常好。
Everyone seems to think you did pretty darn good.
我听说玛莎星期四在甲板上。
I hear Martha is on deck for Thursday.
问题...
The problem...
太爱某事了
with loving something too much
就是你做不了该做的事。
is that you can't do what needs to be done.
我相信你会做需要做的事情。
I trust you'll do what needs to be done.
♪ 我想要 ♪
♪ I'd like ♪
♪ 只有一个老式的耶诞节 ♪
♪ Just one Old-fashioned Christmas ♪
我不知道,呃,我不知道我最终会在这件事上结束。
I don't, uh, know where I end up on this thing.
据此,我出生在鼠年。
According to this, I was born in the Year of the Rat.
说我聪明,有耐心,对别人有启发性。
Says I'm bright, patient, and inspiring to others.
有人一直在阅读您的邮件。
Somebody's been reading your mail.
滚开。
Fuck off.
它还说我可以自己快乐
It also says I can be happy on my own
或成为杰出的合作伙伴。
or make an outstanding partner.
我一定会通知你老婆的。
I'll be sure to inform your wife.
是的,好主意。
Yeah, good idea.
这些女孩是怎么回事?
What's going on with these girls?
我以为他们应该在七点到这里。
I thought they were supposed to be here at seven.
约翰,你不是在筛选他们进入秘书池。
John, you're not screening them for the secretarial pool.
只要他们知道绕过下裆的方式——
As long as they know their way around an inseam--
我不认为他们在厨房♥里听到了你的声音。
I don't think they heard you in the kitchen.
谁给狗屎?
Who gives a shit?
这里没有人说英语。
Nobody speaky the Engrish around here.
你是个可怕的人。
You're a terrible man.
我从你那里学到了这一切。
I've learned it all from you.
但在他们进来之前,
But before they do come in,
关于你的女孩,你可能应该知道一些事情。
there's something you should probably know about your girl.
我-我...别告诉我她是个爱哭的人。
I-I... Don't tell me she's a cryer.
我无法对付另一个哭泣的人。
I can't deal with another cryer.
不,没有那样的事情。但她已经结婚了。
No, nothing like that. But she's married.
已婚?
Married?
不高兴。- 哦,基♥督♥。
Not happily. - Oh, Christ.
好像我——我的生活没有足够的压力。
As though I-I don't have enough stress in my life.
所以她结婚了。
So she's married.
你以前和已婚女孩在一起过,这个...
You've been with married girls before, and this...
这个宽的有一个像克劳迪娅红衣主教一样的架子。
this broad's got a rack like Claudia Cardinale.
你会爱她的。相信我。
You're gonna love her. Trust me.
她是一只真正的小巷猫,男孩。
She's a real alley cat, boy.
是的,我该走了。
Yeah, I should go.
不,为什么?
No, why?
因为这些女孩迟到了20分钟,
Because these girls are 20 minutes late,
也是我唯一能忍♥受的婚姻
and the only marriage I can stand getting in the way of
现在是我自己的。
right now is my own.
来吧,不要这样,约翰。
Come on, don't be like this, John.
看。嘿,说魔鬼。
Look. Hey, speak of the devil.
女士们,我们一直在等你们。
Ladies, we've been waiting for you.
不好意思。一路到哥伦布圆环都是碰的。
Sorry. It was bumper-to-bumper all the way to Columbus Circle.
嘿,约翰,我是佩吉·奎因。
Hey, John, this is Peggy Quinn.
快乐。- 而且,呃,
Pleasure. - And, uh,
对不起,亲爱的。你又叫什么名字?
I'm sorry, darling. What's your name again?
玛莎詹宁斯。- 玛莎詹宁斯。
Martha Jennings. - Martha Jennings.
约翰·米切尔,认识玛莎·詹宁斯。
John Mitchell, meet Martha Jennings.
我是——我是约翰。
I'm-I'm John.
我听说了。
I heard.
你要去什么地方吗?
Are you going somewhere?
呃,不,我是,呃——
Uh, no, I was, uh--
寻找衣帽间。
Looking for the coatroom.
是的,你能接受这个吗?谢谢。
Yes, could you take this? Thank you.
你能指点我去洗手间吗?
Could you point me toward the restroom?
不不不。我带你走。就在那边。
No, no, no. I'll walk you. It's right over there.
好的,太好了。谢谢。
Okay, great. Thank you.
你会吗?
Would you?
哦,当然。不好意思。
Oh, sure. Sorry.
谢谢。
Thank you.
先生?
Sir?
是的,谢谢。呃,我可以吗?
Yes, thank you. Uh, may I?
♪ Wait for Santa to sail in ♪
♪ 等待圣诞老人驶入 ♪
♪ With your presents In a canoe... ♪
♪ 带著你的礼物在独木舟上... ♪
所以,呃,佩吉告诉我你结婚了。
So, uh, Peggy tells me you're married.
嗯,显然,佩吉喜欢说话。
Well, evidently, Peggy likes to talk.
她做到了。
That she does.
肯对我说的也是关于你的,在婚姻方面。
Ken tells me the same about you, marriage-wise.
哇,这两个是从同一块布上剪下来的。
Wow, those two are cut from the same cloth.
绝对的毒蛇。
Absolute vipers.
嗯。
Mm.
我可以靠近你一点吗?
Can I come a little closer to you?
现在,你可以对婚姻说一件事。
Now, there's one thing you can say for marriage.
让一切超越它
Makes everything beyond it
多一点乐趣。
a little more fun.
再多一点,呃,漂亮。
Little more, uh, beautiful.
哦,嗯...
Oh, um...
有点...你有睫毛。
it's a little... you have an eyelash.
是的,许个愿。
Yeah, make a wish.
你知道,我不相信愿望。
You know, I don't believe in wishes.
好吧,我不相信浪费它们。
Well, I don't believe in wasting them.
♪ 。耶诞节 ♪
♪ ...Christmas ♪
♪ 在圣诞岛上 ♪
♪ On Christmas Island ♪
♪ 你永远不会流浪,因为每一天... ♪
♪ You will never stray, For every day... ♪
那是什么?
What was it?
唔。我不能告诉你。
Mm-mm. I can't tell you.
这是愿望的第一条规则。
That's the first rule of wishes.
但我确实希望它对你来说成功。
But I do hope it pans out for you.
真的,我愿意。
Really, I do.
真是嘟嘟囔囔。
It's a doozy.
哇。
Wow.
我可以请你喝一杯吗?- 是的,请。
Can I get you a drink? - Yes, please.
你想要什么?
And what would you like?
杜松子酒和滋补品。
Gin and tonic.
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表