剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
你也是。
You too.
那里发生了什么?
What happened there?
哦,几周前我在楼梯上做了一点嘟嘟。
Oh, I took a little tupsie on the stairs a few weeks ago.
哦不。
Oh, no.
好吧,我有一些东西,我认为会让你振作起来。
Well, I have something that I think is gonna cheer you up.
这是什么?
What is it?
我们的书。
Our book.
非常粗糙的初稿。
A very rough first draft.
我知道出版商
And I know that the publisher
从技术上讲,取消了我们的合同,
canceled our contract, technically,
但我就是忍♥不住;我必须完成它。
but I just couldn't help it; I had to finish it.
我认为这很好。
And I think it's good.
实际上,我认为这真的很好。
Actually, I think it's really good.
哦,那太好了,亲爱的。
Oh, that's wonderful, dear.
我以为你会很高兴。
I thought you'd be happy.
不,我是。我很高兴,我很感激。
No, I am. I'm happy, and I'm grateful.
井。。。
Well...
嗯,我停下来是有原因的。
Mm, there's a reason I stopped by.
我想——
I wanted to-
我想请你帮个忙。
I wanted to ask you a favor.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
你知道我和我丈夫发生了什么事。
You know what happened with me and my husband.
那是很久了,
That was a long time coming,
我已经和它和平相处了,但是...
and I've made peace with it, but...
马蒂--
Marty--
她的生日是星期二,我答应过
her birthday's on Tuesday, and I promised
我会开车去学校看望她,
that I would drive down and visit her at school,
我想知道你能不能陪我。
and I wondered if you might accompany me.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
我不知道我是否应该。
I don't know if I should.
哦,这对我来说意义重大。
Oh, it would mean so much to me.
她只是爱你至死不渝。
She just loves you to death.
好吧,好吧,让我看看我能不能休息一天,好吗?
All right, well, let me see if I can get that day off, okay?
好吧。你让我知道。
All right. You let me know.
我会的。
I will.
更重要的是,
And more importantly,
那个穿著棕色夹克的人是谁?
who is the man in that brown jacket there?
哦。那是鲍勃·伍德沃德。
Oh. That's Bob Woodward.
那是——现在,他看起来不像气囊
That's--now, he does not look like the gasbag
我听说他是。
I have heard he is.
嘘!玛莎!
Shh! Martha!
叫他的名字。让他这样看。
Call his name. Get him to look this way.
我不会那样做。
I'm not gonna do that.
鲍勃。
Bob.
你是干什么的。。。
What are you...
听起来更像一只羊。
It sounded more like a sheep.
...行为?
...doing?
好吧。
All right.
给我伤害,但要快点。
Give me the damage, but make it quick.
这是非常漫长的一天。
It's been a very long day.
让我们从好消息开始。
Let's start with the good news.
多亏了税收漏洞,我们能够保释您的保释金
Thanks to a tax loophole, we're able to run your bail
通过公♥司♥帐户,
through the corporate account,
那里的胜利如此之少。
so little victory there.
万岁。
Hooray.
至于坏消息,呃,
As for the bad news, uh,
那些椭圆形办公室的磁带对我们不利。
those Oval Office tapes were not good for us.
根据成绩单,它看起来像
Based upon the transcripts, it looks like
他们让你在所有指控上都死了:
they've got you dead to rights on all the charges:
阴谋、伪证、妨碍司法。
conspiracy, perjury, obstruction of justice.
一切都在那里,清晰如白昼。
It's all there, clear as day.
好的,亲爱的,
Okay, sweetheart,
你能找到勃艮第茎吗?
could you find the burgundy stem?
是的,嗯...
Yeah, um...
John。。。
John...
这很严重。
this is serious.
我没有雇你通知我
I didn't hire you to inform me
前方有一座冰山。
that there is an iceberg up ahead.
我雇你来掌舵这艘船
I hired you to steer the ship
围绕他妈的东西。
around the fucking thing.
在街道的阳光明媚的一面,
On the, um, sunny side of the street,
看起来你可能已经走出了困境
it looks like you might be out of the woods
与整个玛莎的情况。
with the whole Martha situation.
我们在说什么?
What are we talking about?
我们收到了和解档。
We received the settlement papers.
她没有同意我们所有的条件。
She hasn't agreed to all of our terms.
她想保留公♥寓♥的拥有权
She would like to maintain ownership of the apartment
以及与马蒂的探视权。
and visitation rights with Marty.
但她几乎在其他事情上都软化了。
But she's relented on just about everything else.
她在这里给你一个机会。
She's giving you an out here.
您所要做的就是签署这些档案,然后...
All you gotta do is sign those documents, and...
...你终于可以摆脱她了。
...you'll finally be rid of her.
关于勃艮第茎的任何更新?
Any update on the burgundy stem?
试试这个,米切尔先生。
Try this one, Mr. Mitchell.
我们有一个赢家。
We have a winner.
嘿,查克,华盛顿的那些咖啡馆,
Hey, Chuck, those cafones in Washington,
他们是要弹劾还是什么?
are they gonna impeach or what?
呃,这取决于;他们--
Uh, it depends; they--
他们在众议院拥有选票。
they have the votes in the House.
是的,但参议院更棘手。
Yeah, but the Senate's trickier.
在那个房♥间里的能见度要高得多。
Much more visibility in that chamber.
啊,如果戈德华特投票定罪,
Ah, if Goldwater votes to convict,
他们都会跟著一起。
they'll all follow along.
怎么了,院长?
What's the matter, Dean?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我想我需要一些新手套。
I think I need some new gloves.
公主有点愣。
Princess is in a little funk.
他早些时候有过联邦调查局的访问。
He had a visit from the feds earlier on.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
联邦调查局?是谁?
The feds? Who was it?
水门事件特遣队的伙计们。
Watergate task force guys.
他们希望他现在作证反对米切尔。
They want him to testify now against Mitchell.
你跟他们说了什么?
What did you tell them?
你认为我告诉了他们什么?
What do you think I told them?
我告诉他们不,看在上帝的份上。
I told them no, for God's sake.
好像几盘磁带就能说服我
As if a couple of tapes are gonna convince me
此时打开任何人。
to turn on anybody at this point.
哦,录音带?
Oh, tape recordings?
我所有对话的副本
Copies of all my conversations
与总统在椭圆形办公室。
with the president in the Oval Office.
把它们留作礼物。
Left them as a gift.
地狱般的礼物。
Hell of a gift.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许他们认为我会在他们身上听到一些新的东西。
Maybe they figured I'd hear something new in them.
这太不可思议了。
It's unbelievable.
我的意思是,看在上帝的份上,我作证反对总统。
I mean, I testified against the president, for God's sake.
这不像我是什么罪犯。
It's not like I'm some criminal.
这很有趣。
That's funny.
“因为我也不是罪犯。
'Cause I ain't no criminal neither.
维托,胭脂红,你们是罪犯?
Vito, Carmine, you guys criminals?
不,不,不,这些都没有。
No, no, no, none of that.
不,地狱,不。
No, hell, no.
看看他的脸。
Look at his face.
迪恩:我认为毫无疑问,我们遇到的问题的严重性。
DEAN I think there's no doubt about the seriousness of the problem we've got.
这会花钱。这很危险。
It'll cost money. It's dangerous.
没有人,没什么——这里的人不是这种事情的专业人士。
Nobody, nothing--people around here are not pros at this sort of thing.
这是黑♥手♥党♥人可以做的事情。
This is the sort of thing mafia people can do.
你必须洗钱之类的,
You got to wash money and all that sort,
你知道,如果你从银行里得到十万
you know, if you get a hundred thousand out of a bank
这一切都来自序列化的帐单。
and it all comes in serialized bills.
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表