剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表
从闯入时的水门事件,不会吗?
from the Watergate at the time of the break-in, would it not?
为什么会这么说呢?
Why would it suggest that?
你可以提出你想要的所有建议,但是——
You can make all the suggestions you want, but--
它没有?-不。
It doesn't? - No.
不?-这?
No? - This?
这是间接的。这没有任何意义。
This is circumstantial. This means nothing.
所以那张支票就自己走了进去?
So that check just walked itself in?
你可以种下它。-搞什么?
You could have planted it. - What the fuck?
谁知道呢?我不知道。
Who-who knows? I don't know.
这些是你的孩子吗?
Are these your kids?
那些是我的孩子,是的。
Those are my children, yes.
全部?- 所有的人。
All of them? - All of them.
我——我们把它们都做了。
I--we made them all.
我们俩。一起。
Both of us. Together.
那你那天晚上吃什么?
So what'd you- what'd you have to eat that night?
义大利面条。- 什么样的酱汁?
Spaghetti. - What kind of sauce?
哦,我知道他在说什么。
Oh, I know what he's talking about.
什么?
What?
他要我承认我的秘密成分。
He wants me to admit to my secret ingredient.
烟熏「帕普里卡」。。
Smoked "pah-pri-kah."
哦,看在他妈的份上。-对不起?
Oh, for fuck's sake. - Excuse me?
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿 语言。
Hey, hey, hey, hey With the language.
亨特先生,你在那里。
Mr. Hunt, you were there.
你把支票留在了现场。
You left your check at the scene.
伙计们,这完全是间接的。
Guys, this is completely circumstantial.
你——你看——你看到这些垃圾桶了吗?
You-you see-- you see these trash cans?
你真的要告诉我闷烧的垃圾桶
Are you really gonna tell me that the smoldering trash cans
你出去了,这不是教科书证据火吗?
you got out there, that's not a textbook evidence fire?
孩子们想要s『mores」。
The kids wanted s'mores.
看在上帝的份上,孩子们正在制♥作♥s'mores。
The kids are making s'mores, for God's sake.
他们正在制♥作♥s『mores。- 在垃圾桶里著火?
They're making s'mores. - In a trash can fire?
您还有其他问题要问我们吗?
Do you have any other questions for us?
我确实有一个问题。
I do have a question.
你能指点我去洗手间吗?
Can you point me towards, uh, the restroom, please?
哦,当然。
Oh, certainly.
只是,呃——就在走廊下面。
It's just, uh-- it's just down the hallway.
好。- 在你的左边。
Okay. - To your left.
辣椒粉。呃,“呸呸
Paprika. Uh, "pah-pri-kah."
我从来没有这样听过。
I've never heard it like that.
不要迷路。
Don't get lost.
这是一座美丽的房♥子。
It's a beautiful house.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦,这些是可爱的图片。
Oh, these are cute pictures.
好吧,让我们,嗯——
All right, let's, um--
让我们再回顾一次。
let's go over this one more time.
你是中♥央♥情报局。-我曾经是。
You were CIA. - I was.
你告诉我说这有点牵强
And you're telling me that it would be a stretch to say
你可能见过这些古巴人
that you might have met these Cubans
猪湾附近的某个时候?
sometime around the Bay of Pigs?
什么海湾?
The Bay of what?
得到了你。
Got you.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
哦,我们能帮忙的任何事情。
Oh, anything we can do to help.
别客气。
You're welcome.
当心。- 随时光临。
Take care. - Stop by anytime.
你为什么要赶我们出去?
Why are you rushing us out?
我只是在那里得到我的流量。
I was just getting my flow in there.
利迪。-什么?
Liddy. - What?
戈登·利迪。- 利迪。
Gordon Liddy. - Liddy.
你不认识利迪?他——他是一个传奇。
You don't know Liddy? He's-he's a legend.
他是一个传奇的特工。
He's a legendary agent.
他不是开了九毫米吗
Didn't he fire a nine-millimeter
在法庭上一次?-是的。他他妈的疯了。
in a courtroom once? - Yes, yes. He's fucking insane.
好吧,他呢?-嗯。
Okay, what about him? - Mm.
复杂的任务。巨额的客房♥服务帐单。
Complex mission. Huge room service bill.
等等,你是说利迪可能是我们的男人?
Wait, you're saying Liddy might be our man on this?
我在走廊里看到了他妈的和亨特的照片。
I saw a fucking picture of him and Hunt in the hallway.
狗屎。狗屎,狗屎,狗屎!神!
Shit. Shit, shit, shit! God!
利迪先生?需要说明吗?
Mr. Liddy? Need some help in there?
不。不不。别进来,裘蒂。
Nope. No, no. Don't come in here, Judy.
不!不是不是——
No, no, no, no, no, no! Not-not--
以为我告诉你永远不要进来这里。
Thought I told you never to come in here.
对不起,利迪先生。
I'm sorry, Mr. Liddy.
呃,这里有两个男人来看你,
Uh, there are two men here to see you,
呃,来自联邦调查局。
uh, from the FBI.
好。
Okay.
嘿,安吉洛,
Hey, Angelo,
你还记得在地铁的时候,我们说
you remember back at Metro, we were saying
这如何必须是专业的操作,
how this has to be a professional operation,
这些家伙必须领先我们五步?
that these guys gotta be five steps ahead of us?
是的。
Yeah.
如果我们错了怎么办?
What if we're wrong?
如果他们只是白♥痴♥呢?
What if they're just morons?
先生们,敬礼。
Salutations, gentlemen.
我是G. Gordon Liddy。
I'm G. Gordon Liddy.
女士?
Ma'am?
你确定要这样做?
You sure you want to do this?
我们——我们现在可以转身了。
We-we can turn around right now.
这并非没有羞耻感。
There ain't no shame in it.
不。我想看看。
No. I want to see.
好吧,好吧,至少他不在街上。
Well, well, least he wasn't on the streets.
它,呃,在那里。
It's, uh, in there.
那是——那是他死的地方。
That's-that's where he died.
我认识你♥爸♥爸主要是通过刑罚系统。
I knew your daddy mostly through the penal system.
乔治,他不是一个——不是一个坏人。
George, he wasn't a-- wasn't a bad man.
感觉他觉得自己被歪曲了
Sense he felt he was misrepresented
靠他自己的行为。
by-by his own actions.
那是一块强大的高级手表。
That is a mighty fine watch.
你♥爸♥爸骄傲地扛著。
Your daddy carried that proudly.
我得到了——我得到了同样的。
I got the--I got the same one.
邓拉普斯的讨价还价箱。
Dunlaps' bargain bin.
你相信吗?多年前。
You believe that? Years back.
不过,该死的事情还在滴答作响。
Damn thing's still ticking, though.
继续滴答作响。
Keeps on ticking.
恐怕你弄错了。
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
你从来不认识我父亲。
You never knew my father.
你认识另一个人。
You knew some other man.
妈妈。
Mom.
是我。
It's me.
没关系。
It's all right.
爸爸来了。
Dad's here.
他——他回来找我们。
He-he came back to get us.
你好,小胖子。
Hello, bubby.
两个人的房♥间在这里?
Room for two out here?
我想让你知道我解雇了那些混♥蛋♥,
I want you to know that I fired those bastards,
他们两个,彼得和他的名字。
both of them, Peter and what's-his-name.
我告诉他们要注意你。
I told them to look out for you.
几天。就这样。
For a few days. That's all.
他们没有权利像他们那样粗暴对待你。
They had no right roughing you up the way they did.
如果我能回到过去...
If I could go back in time...
这是你想要的方式吗?
Is this the way you want it?
当你回到白宫时,
When you get back to the White House,
向迪克致以问候。
give Dick regards for me.
我不会回白宫。
I'm not going back to the White House.
当我听到他们在这里对你做了什么时,
When I heard what they did to you out here,
我提交了辞呈。
I submitted my resignation.
应该很快就会上新闻。
Should be on the news soon.
我认为迪克正在处理它。
I think Dick's processing it.
我知道很难相信...
I know it's hard to believe...
...但我一直努力成为你的好丈夫,玛莎。
...but I've always tried to be a good husband to you, Martha.
剧集 | 煤气灯(2022) | 导航列表