剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
把蛆赶出镇子
and drive the Maggots out of town!
我们去吃一块蛆派吧
Let's go get a slice of Maggot pie!
欢迎来到这个派对 新人
Welcome to the party, probate!
大厨 我们走
Chef, let's go.
让我们看看你有什么本事
Let's see what you're made of!
听着 子弹 那个异教♥徒♥老大 撬棍
Listen, Bullet, that Pagan boss, Crowbar...
稍等 梅瑞狄斯
Just a sec. Meredith...
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you.
听着 我需要你看看
Look, I need your eyes
一个叫公鸡酒馆的地方
on a place called the Cock Tavern.
不法之徒正计划在去酒吧伏击一个蛆虫帮的
The Outlaws are planning an ambush on a Maggot bar.
不 不 不 听着 别叫警♥察♥ 好吗
No, no, no, listen, don't call the cops, okay?
我们在里面
We're in it.
你就到那里待命就好
Just get yourself there and stand by.
听着 伙计 我得跟你谈谈这家伙
Listen, man, I gotta talk to you about this guy.
跟紧了 好吗
Stick close, okay?
对于骑手来说
The thing about bikers...
领土就是一切
Territory is everything.
蛆虫帮声称圣彼得堡是他们的
The Maggots claim Petersburg is theirs,
但是魔鬼和他的不法之徒想要改变这一切
but The Devil and his Outlaws, they want to change all that.
场面可能会变得很难看
This could get ugly.
所以我为什么会在这里呢
So why am I even here?
看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
不知道里面有多少
Not sure how many are in there.
至少两个蛆在打桌球
At least two Maggots shooting pool.
咱们踩踩点
Let's do a little reconnaissance.
你们几个老老实实进去的
Couple of you guys go in there slick-back.
撬棍 你去怎么样
Crowbar, how 'bout you?
好的
Alright.
还有 你
And, uh... you.
蒙古帮的新人 你和他一起去
Mongol probate. You go with him.
让我们知道里面有多少蛆
Let us know how many there are in there.
如果只有几个 那狙击手和子弹
If there's just a couple, then Sniper and Bullet,
你们就穿着背心进去
you'll go in wearing your cuts.
你们是诱饵
You'll be the bait.
蛆虫很可能会给它们的伙伴打电♥话♥
Chances are the Maggots will call their buddies.
一旦他们认为他们在人数上超过了你们
And as soon as they think that they've got you outnumbered,
那是我们进来的时候
that's when we come in,
让这个派对真正开始吧
get this party started for real.
你在等什么 去吧
What the hell you waitin' for? Get goin'.
去吧
Go.
他来了 我们走
There he is, let's go.
这会是一边倒的战争
It's gonna be a turkey shoot.
子弹从没告诉过我
Bullet never told me nothin'
收新人的事
about havin no probate.
是啊 我刚从洛杉矶回来
Yeah, well, I just got in from LA.
洛杉矶吗
LA?
是啊
Uh-huh.
我觉得我见过你
I think I've seen you.
牛肉干
Beef jerky.
我的酒吧
My bar!
你当时在喂我的狗
You were feeding my dog.
那人是你
That was you. Huh?!
你能告诉我子弹
You wanna tell me why Bullet has you
为什么让你监视我吗
spying on me at the Nowhere?
监视你 你哪看出来的
Spying on you? Where'd you get that?
他走出去一分钟不到 你就进来了
You walked in, not one minute after he walks out.
这你怎么解释 这你怎么解释
What's that about? What's that about?
好了 听着
Okay, look, I don't...
我那天没和他说话
I didn't-- I didn't talk to him that day, okay?
我压根都不知道他在那
I didn't know he--I didn't even know he was there.
你真的想现在这么做吗
Do you really want to do this now?
我觉得没必要
I didn't think so.
敢不敢碰一个
You gonna make me dare you to drink that?
有趣的家伙
Funny guy.
子弹 去吧
Bullet, go.
大厨
Chef...
他们为什么叫你大厨
Huh, why they call you Chef?
因为我曾经制过冰♥毒♥
'Cause I used to cook meth.
胡说
Yeah, bullshit.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
他们为什么叫你撬棍
Why they call you Crowbar?
你想知道
You wanna find out?
2瓶啤酒
Two beers.
你看什么呢 蛆虫
What are you starin' at, Maggots?
从我的门前滚开
Get away from my door.
你的门
Your door?
你们这些小屁孩一定是迷路了
You boys must be lost.
这是不法之徒的酒吧
This is an Outlaws bar.
这是在不法之徒的城镇
In an Outlaws town.
在不法之徒的国家
In an Outlaws State.
剃刀 对吧
Razor, right?
现在你管事了
You runnin' the show now?
告诉我 你之前的老大怎么了
Remind me, what happened to your old boss?
滚开 死老头
Outta my way, you little freak.
点燃他们吧 孩子们
Let's light 'em up, boys!
所有人都进来了吗
Is everybody in now?
看起来我们似乎有些误会
Seems we got a misunderstanding.
我想不出还有任何理由
Can't think of any other reason why you'd be
你们在不法之徒的酒吧里戴着蛆虫帮的帮徽
in an Outlaws bar wearing Maggot patches.
告诉你们 马上脱下来
Tell you what. Take 'em off right now,
这样就还有机会从这走出去
and you'll still get to walk out of here.
我猜他们敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Guess they'll have to come off the hard way.
我说得不够清楚吗
Was I unclear?
这个城镇现在有了新的老大
This town is under new management.
你要怎么做 打死我们所有人吗
What are you gonna do, shoot us all?
不是 就只有你
No. Just you.
你最好在5秒内滚出去
Unless you clear out in five...
four...
three...
two...
one!
再见 伙计们
See ya, boys!
再见
See ya!
今晚做的很好
A night's fine work.
也祝我们的蒙古帮新朋友们好运
And big ups to our new Mongol friends.
很高兴能和你一起聚会
Nice partying with you.
你和我
So, uh, you and me
有些事要谈
got some business to discuss.
告诉过你 等我准备好了会打你电♥话♥
Told you I'd call you when I was ready.
别说话 不是你
Shh, shh, shh, not you.
是你
You.
大厨 他怎么了
Chef? What about him?
我马上就来
Oh, I'm gonna come by real soon.
我们得谈谈
And we're gonna talk.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what that's about?
可以 我待会解释
Yeah, I'll explain later.
和他们一起走吧 我会追上来的
Go with the boys. I'll catch up.
我帮你把蛆虫帮赶出你的城镇
Consider that a favour.
把这看作是一种恩惠
Clearin' the Maggots out of your town.
现在你欠我了
Now you owe me.
蛆虫帮会带着更多蛆虫回来的
The Maggots are back for more!
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
你想成为真的飞车党吗
So, you wanna be a real one-percenter?
真♥相♥时刻到了 小子们
Moment of truth, boys.
真♥相♥时刻到了 小子们
Moment of truth, boys.
你想谈谈吗 蛆虫帮
You wanna talk, Maggots?
这就是你们想要的
Is that what you want?
还是说你们想在这结束一切
Or you wanna get it done?
现在就杀了我
Kill me now?
我不害怕死
I ain't afraid to die.
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表