剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
你说要把摩托车要回来是怎么回事
What's this about needing the bike back?
我们搞定了
We're done.
行动结束了
Operation's over.
我是来见恶魔的
Here to see The Devil.
你是想求我办事呢 还是想卖♥♥东西呢
You begging or selling?
我是来给你建议的
Offering.
那不如我给你个建议吧
How about I make you an offer?
他们认为我可以帮他们在彼得斯堡
They think I can help em expand their footprint
扩大地盘
here in Petersburg.
就收集证据而言 这简直是瓮中捉鳖
In terms of gathering evidence, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
这些监控每时每刻不间断运行
The video feeds run 24/7.
所有记录都会存到这些硬盘里
All recorded onto these drives.
我最近总觉得有点不舒服
I've been feeling kind of sick lately.
我只看见了仨 第四个人哪去了
I only count three. Where's the fourth?
你一会就见到他了
You'll meet him soon.
希望如此
Let's hope so,
因为下周就是你的最后期限了
'cause next week your time is up.
嘿 快车
Hey, Quick.
每个人都想感受到在世界上的某处
Everyone wants to feel there's somewhere
他们是安全的
in the world they're safe.
对摩托帮来说俱乐部就是他们的安全屋
For bikers that place is supposed to be their clubhouse.
问题是 一旦你有了俱乐部
Problem is, once you have a clubhouse
你的敌人也就知道去哪找你了
your enemies know where to find you.
1979年7月4日 一个法外之徒分会的老大
On July 4th, 1979, one Outlaws chapter boss arrived
来到这里探寻他的俱乐部遭到野蛮袭击的原因
to discover his club had been subjected to a brutal attack.
独♥立♥日大屠♥杀♥曾经是美国历史上
The Independence Day massacre was one of the bloodiest
最血腥的摩托帮暴♥力♥事件之一
acts of biker violence in American history.
从那以后 每一个新的法外之徒的俱乐部
Ever since, every new Outlaws clubhouse
都建成了一座堡垒
has been a fortress.
但毫无疑问的是 一旦你戴上了法外之徒的帮徽
But make no mistake, if you put on the Outlaws patch,
你在哪儿都不会安全了
there's nowhere you'll ever be safe.
Bite down You gotta blow it up
You gotta give it hell You gotta pull the plug
You can run away You can kill the beast
You can try to kill yourself But you can never kill me
Hey, if this is how the world will end
You can burn it again 'Cause we will not go quietly
You can burn it again 'Cause we will not go quietly
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的 我只是
I'm great, I just...
更希望我吃的东西别再吐出来了
prefer not seeing my food again after I've eaten it.
我们可以取消这次聚会
We can cancel later,
叫点披萨在家吃也行
and just get some pizza and chill.
不 我们必须去
No, we have to go.
我之前和凯西和玛莎住在一起 他们对我来说就像家人一样
I lived with Casey and Martha. They're like family to me.
他们问我关于你的事 都差不多该问了一百万遍了
They've asked about you, like, a million times.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
然后你怎么告诉他们的
And what have you told them?
就说你住在这儿然后做林木工作
Just that you live locally and you do tree work.
就这些吗
That's all?
是的 就这些
Yeah, that's all.
好的 宝贝 我尽量赶到
Yes, sweety, I will try and make it.
我得挂了 我爱你
Listen, I gotta go. I love you.
该死
Shit...
怎么了
What's goin' on?
真干净啊这套工具
Clean lookin' set of tools.
你最近在工作吗
You been working lately?
你来就是因为你担心
Oh, you here 'cause you're worried
我的生意吗
about my business?
我来是因为你的俱乐部得开张了
I'm here because you need to open your clubhouse.
还没装♥修♥完呢
It's not finished.
再说了 期限不是月底吗
Besides, I thought we had till the end of the month.
你有一小时的时间把一切准备好
What you have is an hour to get everything ready,
否则你就别想做法外之徒的一员了
or else you can forget ever becoming an Outlaw.
喂 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
你认真的
Are you serious?
听着 我 好吧
Look, I got... Okay.
好吧 好吧 在那儿见
Alright, alright. I'll see you there.
让我猜猜 有事来了
Let me guess, something came up.
没错 我得去见子弹
Yeah, I gotta meet Bullet.
你不去了吗
You're not going?
查理 我告诉玛莎我们两点到她那儿了
Charlie, I told Martha we'd be there at 2.
听我说 我知道
Look, I know.
应该用不了几小时的
It shouldn't take more than a couple hours.
应该不会 还是肯定不会
It shouldn't, or it won't?
对不起 这件事我必须去做
Look, I'm sorry. I just gotta do this one thing.
好吧
Okay...
我也需要你去见我朋友啊
I need you for this one thing.
我知道的 别担心
I know, don't worry.
你不打算开门吗
You're not gonna open up?
老大信不过你没给你钥匙吗
Boss doesn't trust you with the keys?
他谁都不信 什么都不信
He doesn't trust anyone with anything.
这个小镇真是个垃圾场
This town is a dump.
也许你应该继续在监狱里待着
Maybe you should've stayed in prison.
你知道我费解什么吗
You know what I don't get?
你是怎么达成交易的
How'd you ever get a deal?
我做了笔交易 你也做了笔交易
I made a deal, you made a deal.
一样一样嘛
Same-same.
不 根本不一样
No, it's not the same-same.
我又从来没杀过任何人
I never murdered anyone.
又不是我的亲自开的枪
It wasn't my finger that pulled that trigger.
那也差不多了
Pretty close.
跟我说说 大厨
Tell me something, Chef.
有没有人因为吸你做的毒品死了的
Anybody ever die doing that crank you cooked?
你也不比我♥干♥净多少
You're no cleaner than me.
还以为我们下周五才开门呢
Thought we had till next Friday.
你和我想的一样
You and me both.
这个要花多久了
So how long is this going to take?
你告诉我啊
Well, you tell me.
这是恶魔的测试之一
It's one of The Devil's tests.
但如果你想加入这个帮派
But if we're gonna get patched into this club
并完成任务的话
and move our mission down field,
我们就必须习惯通过各种各样的测试
we're gonna have to get used to passing tests.
我在车后座放了点啤酒
Listen, I got some beer in the back of the truck.
你俩介意去拿一下吗
You boys mind grabbing it?
放在吧台里
Stash it at the bar.
没问题 就是 我晚上和别人约好了
Sure, it's just... I got this dinner thing.
听着 希望我们几个小时内能
Listen, hopefully we'll make it outta here
弄完离开这
in a couple of hours.
与此同时 我们有一个酒精烟草火器管理局
In the meanwhile, we got an ATF clubhouse
监控的俱乐部 我们就把它用上吧
that is wired for sound, so let's start using it.
我晚上还要去赴约噢
"I've got this dinner I gotta do."
是啊 我们中至少还有人有个正常人的生活
Yeah, well, at least some of us have a life.
嘿
Hey.
这些啤酒是干嘛的
What's with all the beer?
比喝醉了的法外之徒份子还糟的就是清醒的法外之徒
Only thing worse than a drunk Outlaw is a sober one.
你♥他♥妈♥穿的什么东西
What the hell are you wearing?
这个吗 这是我的新摩托夹克
This? It's my new biker jacket.
怎么了 你喜欢么
Why, do you like it?
你想要的话我可以给你弄一件
Could get you one if you want.
告诉我这不是你偷的
Just tell me you didn't steal it?
我没偷啊
I didn't steal it.
我们还有一堆活儿要干呢 兄弟
Look, we got a lot of work to do, man.
去把车上剩下的啤酒都搬过来
Go get the rest of the beer from the truck.
怎么了
What?
你不能穿那个 真正的摩托帮人不会穿
You're not wearing that. Not around real bikers.
这新来的人有资格使唤我吗
Does the new guy really get to boss me around?
因为我可是老人了啊
Because seniority.
你这么蠢就别装什么老人了
Stupidity cancels seniority.
他穿这个 就会让我们看起来都像蠢蛋
He wears this, we all look like mooks.
快拿酒去
Beer now.
那个蠢货 一点用处都没有
That guy? Not helping.
- 是 他确实没用 - 他怎么进来的
- Yeah, he is. - How?
就因为他是 那个蠢货 啊
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表