剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
No.
所以你根本就没偷过他的东西是吗
So you never stole anything from him?
还得多久 戴夫
How much longer, Dave?
梅雷迪思 这事儿快了的话
Meredith, you can have it fast,
就不可能完美无缺了
or you can have it flawless.
去找你的伙计吧 我们这儿完事儿了
Go get your other guy; we're almost done here.
达科 过来一下
Darko, over here.
巴格 再挖两英尺
Bug, another two feet.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
必须再深点儿
It's gotta be deeper.
好了 这一次是真来了
Okay, this one's for real.
大家都知道他们是干什么的了吧
Does everybody know what they're doing?
要死的人
Dead guy?
杀手
Killers?
摄像的
Camera?
绑住他
Gag him.
关起来
Lock him up.
走就行了
Just move.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我就只说一遍
I'm only gonna say this once.
跑吧 虫子 跑啊
Run, Maggot. Run!
爆头 你打的吧
Head shot. Was that you?
对 你从后面打的
Yeah, you got him in the back.
跑啊 虫子
Run, Maggot.
厉害
Sweet.
巴格
Bug?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我刚挖完
I just finished.
这坑不错 还深 是吧
It's a nice, deep hole, huh?
对 不错
Yeah, it's good.
出来啊
Come out.
好了 埋了他
Alright, fill it in.
好了 可以了 我来看看
Alright, that's good. Let me see it.
好 不错 我觉得可以了
Okay, good, I think we got it.
拉他出来
Pull him out.
好了 拉扎勒斯
Okay, Lazarus.
我们干完了
We're all done here.
跑啊 虫子 跑啊
Run, Maggot... run!
我有些疑虑 但我觉得这个能行
I had my doubts, but I think this could work.
哦 它能行的
Oh, it'll work.
只要你们把故事讲好了就行
As long as you guys keep your stories straight.
兔崽子
Dickweed.
好了吗
All set?
嘿
Hey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别光靠运气 别让这件事
Take more than luck to keep this
把我们都搞砸了
from biting us all in the ass.
这下变死蛆了
Well, that's one dead Maggot.
你们挖完坑了吗
You guys finish digging a hole yet?
好了
Yeah.
扔进去吧
Put him in.
我先把他的帮徽扯下来
Let me grab his patch first.
干的不错 大厨
Nicely done, Chef.
好了 埋了吧
Alright, fill it in.
你在哪儿动手的
Where'd you do it?
一个别人找不到他的地方
Somewhere no one will ever find him.
你觉得咋样 斯内普
Whaddya think, Snipe?
因为我觉得我们这个彼得堡新人又往前迈了一大步啊
'Cause I think our Petersburg probates just took a big step forward.
再放一遍
One more time...
我喜欢这个 伙计们
Oh, I like it, boys.
干得不错
Nice job.
我会告诉鳄鱼 我们可以欢呼庆祝了
I'll tell Gator and we'll swing down and celebrate.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
大厨
Chef?
嘿
Hey.
莎拉·简把这个忘了
Sarah Jane forgot this.
她来过了吗
She was here?
是啊 她来是让我看她的作品的
Yeah, she dropped by to show me her artwork.
这女孩儿真有才华
Talented girl.
你可能搞了一个未来的纹身大♥师♥
You might have a future tattoo artist there.
帮我问她好
Tell her I said hi.
我会的
Oh, I will.
我知道了 兄弟
I know, man. I know.
回去了
Doghouse!
剃刀已经被警♥察♥转移了
Razor's been moved by the marshals.
看起来我们没事儿了
Looks like we're all clear,
只要你那边一切都很顺利
as long as everything holds up at your end.
希望吧
Here's hoping.
听着
Listen...
根据我们采取的策略
In light of the tactics we resorted to,
办公室那边想见面并审查你的进展
the office wants to meet and review your progress.
好吧 下个月我可能有一个小时的时间
Well, I might have an hour next month.
大卫 你为什么要干这个
Why d'you keep doing this, David?
在执法机构你想干什么都没问题
You could do anything you want in law enforcement.
我喜欢自己了结自己的事儿
I like to finish what I started.
你呢
What about you?
得了吧
Come on.
问你一个严肃的问题
Asked you an honest question.
我是说 你都这把年纪了
I mean, at your age.
你有自己的家庭 对吧
You have a family, right?
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我想我没什么别的可做了吧
I guess I don't know any other way to be.
扮演一个不是我的角色
Having a role to play that isn't me...
就像是
it's like...
我不清楚
I dunno.
自♥由♥吗
Freedom?
自♥由♥吗
Freedom?
不 相反
Nah, the opposite.
这个角色决定了你做的每一个选择
The role dictates every choice you make.
而你只要确保自己活着就行了
And you make the ones that keep you alive.
有这么一个词吗
There a word for that?
有
Yeah.
愚蠢
Stupid.
就我而言 我更想回家
Personally, I prefer to go home,
在自己的床上睡个好觉
and get a good night's sleep in my own bed.
真羡慕你
I envy you.
梅雷迪思
Meredith?
你明天去办公室的时候
When you go into that office tomorrow,
你一定要告诉他们这一切都是值得的
you make sure to tell them it's worth it.
- 嘿 - 你好呀 查理
- Hey. - Hi, Charlie.
- 莎拉·简在家吗 - 在
- Sarah Jane around? - Yeah.
听着 神射手来了
Hey, look, it's the marksman!
看看你都错过了什么
See what you missed today?
哇哦 打到头鹿啊
Wow, you got one, huh?
我没想到你这么快就想回来了
Hey, I didn't think you'd be back so soon.
是啊 我来给你送这个的
Yeah, I came to bring you this.
我们失陪一下
Could you just excuse us for a sec?
她说想看看我的作品 查理
She offered to look at my work, Charlie.
我该怎么说
What was I supposed to say?
你该拒绝 莎拉·简
You say no, Sarah Jane.
但我在佛罗里达的时候就答应她了
Well, I'd already agreed, down in Florida.
我是说 这没什么大不了的
I mean, it's not that big a deal.
科兹不会成为你的朋友的 你知道为什么
Cozy cannot be your friend and you know why.
不 我知道的是
No, what I know
她对我想要的东西很感兴趣
is that she actually takes an interest in what I want.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的啊
Seriously.
讲真的吗 你怎么能这么傻
Seriously, how can you be that stupid?
我傻吗
I'm stupid?
是 对
Yeah... yeah.
我是傻
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表