剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
你不喜欢他
Just because you don't like him
不代表我们不能做生意
doesn't mean we can't do business.
他应该跟我们一起干
He should be riding with us.
当我要求你来支援的时候 你就要来支援
When I ask your support, you give it.
你希望这个能运营多久
How long do you expect this to run?
再有一年或者更久吧
Another year or so.
我们加入这个是为了放长线钓大鱼 查理
We're in this for the long haul, Charlie.
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
达科做了笔交易
Darko cut a deal.
你都没警告我吗
You didn't warn me?
他被看得死死的
He is on the world's shortest leash,
所以你不用担心 你绝对安全
so you don't have to worry, you're completely safe.
几个月间可以发生很多事
A lot can happen in a couple months.
不要嘛
Stop it...
如果我们不赶快把他送进监狱
If we don't put him in prison soon
事情会比我们听说的更糟糕
it's gonna be worse than it sounds.
欢迎入伙 兄弟
Welcome to the club, brother.
你知道吗 我跟科兹在一起共事那么长时间
You know, for all the time I spent with Koz,
我从未觉得我真正了解他
I never felt like I really knew the guy.
我猜作为卧底 就要把自己的一部分藏起来
I guess that's part in parcel of being an undercover.
没人会了解真实的你
No one really knows the real you
因为你承担不起向人们展现真我的代价
because you can't afford to show them.
至少想要活着 就不能那么做
At least not if you plan to survive.
我只是刚刚才成为蒙古帮的正式成员
I've only just become a full-patch Mongol
但当我回到弗吉尼亚时 我还不知道
but while I'm back in Virginia, unknown to me
因为蒙古帮的突然袭击
Operation Black Rain ends suddenly
黑雨行动戛然而止
with a series of raids on the Mongols.
你们应该先敲门
You could have knocked.
嗨 臭臭 有什么事
Hey, Stinky, what's up?
数小时内
In a matter of hours,
他们拿下了西海岸数以百计的
they take down hundreds of club members
帮派成员
across the West Coast.
烟酒枪♥械♥管理局的人在你那吗
The ATF's at your house?
你看见他们了吗
You see them?
如果我是你 我就开门让他们进来了
Well, if I was you, I'd open the door and let them in.
蒙古帮的神奇之处就在于
What's amazing is that the Mongols,
尽管他们很偏执 却没预料到这一天会到来
for all their paranoia, they never see it coming.
齐格
Ziggy?
你可以叫我科兹
You can call me Koz.
在这个烟酒枪♥械♥管理局称为
In what the ATF is calling
史上最大型的联合突袭行动中
the largest coordinated raids in its history,
特工们今天逮捕了一百一十名
agents today arrested 110 members
声名狼藉的蒙古帮成员
of the notorious Mongols...
但你知道更神奇的事情是什么吗
But you know what's even more amazing?
三千多公里之外
Two thousand miles away,
两个冒牌的蒙古帮也没预见到风暴来袭
two fake Mongols don't see it coming either.
查理
Charlie?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我刚刚想找件厚衣服穿
I was just looking for something warm,
然后我在你的衣橱里发现了这些
and I found... these in your closet.
那些是我以前的摩托帮马甲
Yeah, those are my old biker cuts.
是么
Right.
我以前在加州跟一个帮派骑行时穿的
From when I rode with a club in California.
加州
California...?
现在我有点糊涂了
Well, now I'm confused.
那 你以前加入过飞车党吗
So... you were in a biker gang?
还是说你现在还是个飞车党
Or you are in a biker gang?
他们知道我们正在进行
They know we're in the middle
一项任务 对吗
of an operation here, right?
我只是个传话的 好吗
I'm just a messenger, okay?
规矩不是我定的
I don't make policy.
它本应再运营一年的
It was supposed to run another year.
显然蒙古帮已经盯上了
Apparently the Mongols were onto
一些我们的人
some of our people.
所以我们要么撤出我们的人 要么就马上行动
So it was pull our guys, or make a move.
那我们现在处于什么境地了
So where's this leave us?
我们在这还安全吗
Are we still good here?
说啊
What?
法官批准了一项禁令
A judge granted an injunction
禁止任何人穿戴和蒙古帮有关的东西
banning anyone wearing Mongol colours.
你再也不能作为蒙古帮成员招摇过市了
You can't ride as a Mongol anymore.
所以你是说
So you're saying...
我们被撇下等死了吗
we're dead in the water here?
你居然是一个卧底
An undercover?
这事真是越来越有意思了
Wow... this just keeps getting better.
所以你不是一个真正的飞车党
So you're not a real biker.
你是某种 警♥察♥吗
You're a kind of... cop?
除了你名义上不是警♥察♥之外
Except you're not a cop.
不 我不是警♥察♥
Yeah, no, I'm not a cop.
那你到底算什么人
So what are you exactly?
我就像是一个线人
I'm kind of like an informant.
一个线人
An informant.
为警♥察♥办事的吗
For the police?
是 差不多算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
很好 又一个差不多
Great. "Kind of" again.
所以他们 差不多要付你酬劳吗
So they kind of pay you for this?
这差不多算个工作吗
It's kind of a job?
不 不是
No, it's not.
这只能算个兼♥职♥ 不是正式的工作
It's just a part-time thing. It's not official.
那
So...
你是怎么揽到这个活的 查理
how do you even get a gig like this, Charlie?
说来话长
It's a long story.
又是一个惊喜啊
Well, there's another surprise.
那你加入加州的飞车党 也是干这种活吗
So your trip to California, was that part of this?
就是说 这些跟你家人没有关系喽
So it had nothing to do with your family?
明白了
Okay.
你到底有兄弟吗
Do you even have a brother?
好吧
Wow.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
所以跟我胡说八道也是你工作的一部分
So bullshitting me is also part of your job.
所以那通电♥话♥ 所有你说的话
So that phone call, everything you said,
都是胡说八道了
that was all just bullshit.
拜托 萨拉·捷恩 当然不是
Come on, Sarah Jane, of course it wasn't.
除了那一夜 其他都是假的
Except for the bits that were.
这太操蛋了
This is so messed up.
拜托了 萨拉·捷恩 不要走
Come on, Sarah Jane, don't go.
我得去趟教堂
I have to get to church.
你去教堂干嘛
You go to church?
是啊 查理
Yeah, Charlie.
上帝会教我保持真诚
It helps keep me honest.
你说你要收回摩托车是怎么回事
Hey, what's this about needing the bike back?
我们完事了 行动结束了
We're done, operation's over.
你什么意思 我才刚加入
What do you mean? I just patched in.
我们在西部差点被杀
We almost got ourselves killed out West,
现在你却告诉我我们完事了吗
and now you're saying we're done?
黑雨行动今早结束了
Black Rain came down this morning.
你没看新闻吗
You don't watch the news?
好吧 你跟科兹说这个事了吗
Well, you talk to Koz about it?
说了 他也跟别人一样被蒙在鼓里
Yeah, he was blindsided like everyone else.
抱歉了 查理
Sorry, Charlie.
看新闻了吗
Seen the news?
有点惨啊 一觉醒来发现
Oh, that's gotta hurt, waking up to find out
自己无帮可归了
you can't wear your patch no more.
怎么 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
What, are you here to gloat?
不是
Nah.
我是来跟你摒弃前嫌的
Here to bury the hatchet.
虽然我有权利幸灾乐祸
Although I got every right to gloat,
你上次还跟我发脾气 怪我招来了
seein' as how you pissed all over me last time
烟酒枪♥械♥管理局
for drawing some ATF heat.
在我跟你把这些旧账都翻一翻之前
Why don't you ride on out of here
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表