剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
then you gotta figure that the Maggots are gonna form
这件事是谁干的
their own theories about who done it.
我们现在该嗨起来了
Maybe it's time we got high, huh?
没错 没错 有烟的话你就点上吧
Yeah, yeah, spark it if you got it.
不 我说的不是那个
No... Not that.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你包里还有什么东西吗
What are you, um, what are you packing?
好东西 注射进去就行
Boy and girl. Just in, hm?
你觉得如何啊 大厨
What do you say, chief?
这个 这个嘛
Uh, yeah, yeah, um...
算了吧 我需要待在
Yeah, no, you see, I'm... I'm supposed to, um,
我需要待在
I'm supposed to stay...
你要待在哪儿啊
Supposed to stay what?
我应该待在
Um, I'm supposed to stay, like,
这里的 你明白吧 看着大门
like here, you know, like, like on guard.
就待在这里 看着那些
You know, like, right here, watching the...
你是因为没钱吗
Is it about the money?
什么 是的 我现在
Huh? Yeah, I'm like,
我现在完全破产了 所以
I'm like totally broke, right, you know, so, so...
听我说 你不用担心这个
Look, don't worry about it.
我来请你 好吗
It's on the house, okay?
这是你的第一次
It's your first time.
对他好点儿 大个子
Play nice, big guy.
去给我们拿几杯度数高的酒 好吗
Why do you get us a couple strong beers, yeah?
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
我听说你在到处宣扬故事
Hear you're spreading stories.
你说的是剃头帮的事吗
You talking about Razor?
我听说你在说他的事
No, but I hear you are.
是的 我可能给别人提了一下
Oh yeah, I might have mentioned forward
我听说的故事 那又怎样呢
what I heard. So what?
也许为了你的自身安全 你应该
Well, maybe for your own health you should
把你的想法憋在心里
uh, keep your theories 'bout Razor to yourself.
到最后 蒙古帮的损失就是你的收获了
End of the day, the Maggots' loss is your gain.
是的 但问题就在这里
Right, but see, that's the point.
我并不觉得我有什么收获 因为接下来还有别的事情
I haven't felt any gain 'cause the blow's still comin' in.
有时候一件事情的起因和结果
Sometimes there's a lag between
之间存在时间的滞后
a cause and an effect.
没错 但我怎么觉得这次的事情
Right, but somehow I don't feel like this
并不是你说得那样
is one of those times.
铁棍哥 如果你能别老花时间
Y'know, Crowbar, you and I could still be friends
打半杯水的主意
if you spent a little less time wallowing
我们还是可以做朋友的
about a half-empty glass.
朋友
Friends?
听着 咱俩可不是朋友
See, you and me aren't friends
因为你想要我的命
on account of you tried to kill me.
瞧你说的
Listen to yourself.
这么消极 你有迫♥害♥妄想症
The persecution, the negativity.
人们会觉得你很负能量的
I mean, people find it toxic.
看见我的杯子了吗 已经空了
See my glass, it's empty.
但问题的关键是
But the thing is?
我马上就能续满它
I just go fill it right back up.
就跟骑自行车一样 伙计
Some things are like ridin' a bike, man.
所以你一般注射什么剂量的呢 XXX
So where do you rock the scale, at like 340, 360?
因为注射的剂量得和你的块头匹配上
Cause you always match the dose to the dude.
我以前总是这么说 在我以前
That's what I used to say, you know, back in my...
在我以前年少轻狂的时候
back in my wayward days, right?
伙计 这肯定会很爽的
Oh man, this is gonna be so nice.
你想干嘛 和上次一样吗
What do you want? Same as last time?
在黑狮子旅馆外 是吧
Outside the Black Lion, yeah?
半个小时之后见 好的
Half an hour? Yeah, sure.
好了 倒数 五 四
Okay, T minus five, four...
三 二 一
three, two, one...
发射
liftoff.
休斯顿 已经发射咯
Ah, Houston, we have liftoff...
喂 伙计 伙计
Whoa! Dude, dude?
不
Oh, no!
黑狮子旅馆
Black Lion?
我们的黑狮子旅馆吗 你确定吗
Our Black Lion, are you sure?
好的 我去一趟洗手间
Alright, I gotta hit the head.
一会儿在外面见
Meet me outside.
操了
Shee-at.
嘿
Hey!
救命啊 快来人看看
Help! Somebody help!
大虫和大公鸡在厕所晕倒了 快去看看
Bug and Foghorn, they're down in the bathroom. Help!
大虫
Bug!
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
是我肯定不这么做
That would not be my choice.
不要打 普罗贝特
Do not make that call, probate.
快打 快点
Call it, now!
喂 我们遇到了紧急情况
Yeah, hey, we got an emergency.
我不知道
I don't know...
我们兄弟今晚过得很艰难
Our brother's had a rough night.
咱们把他带回家吧
Let's get him home.
你要干什么呢
What are you doing?
你们处理你们的人
You take care of yours,
我们来处理我们的人
we'll take care of ours.
走了
Let's go!
能快点来吗 我们在阿森纳路1号♥
Just hurry up, okay? It's 1 Arsenal Road.
快醒醒 大虫
Come on, Bug!
咱们葬礼见
See you at the funeral.
走了
Let's go!
保罗
Meredith.
我需要你来一趟
I need you here.
我们可以让当地警♥察♥住手的
We can keep the local police on board.
但我猜你打算让他们继续查
Assuming you want to go on.
你是要继续查的 对吧
You are going to go on, aren't you?
大卫
David?
被人骗的感觉不好啊 是不是
Don't feel good bein' lied to, does it, D?
根本就是不是蒙古帮的人在我们地盘上卖♥♥毒品
Never was the Maggots selling drugs on our turf.
我们应该怎么办呢
What are we gonna do?
做点儿什么
Somethin'.
我们得做点儿什么
We're gonna do somethin'.
没错
Oh, yeah.
黑帮卧底
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表