剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
加利福尼亚 圣地亚哥 1977年
这个节目是根据查尔斯·法尔科的线人经历改编
包含有暴♥力♥和吸毒场景,请谨慎观影
其中新人的身份信息所包括的姓名 地点和关键信息均有所改动
我跟我朋友说你了
I talked to my buddy about you.
他要见面
He wants to meet.
所以我入伙了吗
So I'm in?
他要是不烦你就行
Unless he hates you.
我才不会跟你约会呢
I'm not going on a date with you.
我是梅瑞狄斯·琼斯 酒精烟草火器管理局的实地任务管理层的
I'm Meredith Jones, ATF field operations management,
这位是我们的特工
and this is our special agent.
我们见过吗
We met before?
科兹说你可能会感兴趣
Koz says you might be interested in working
当一个线人
as a confidential informant.
正好呢 皮特斯堡处于争毒品和地盘的
It just so happens that Petersburg's in the middle
摩托车大战的中心
of a biker war over drugs and territory.
拉你入伙弄到徽章还需要你帮忙
I'll need your help with getting you patched.
好啊 拉我入伙吧
So go ahead, patch me in.
这样的话我需要回洛杉矶
For that I'm gonna have to go back to LA.
你也得跟我一起
And I'll need you to come with me.
好运哥 好运哥 好运哥
Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!
为什么会有人想成为
Why would anyone want to become a member
蒙古帮的一员
of the Mongols?
要打入瓦古什内部就够困难的了
I mean, infiltrating the Vagos was hard enough,
但这个组织
but this club...
还有别的东西
here's something else.
该挣你的臂章了 新人
Time to earn your patch, prospect.
起来 好运哥
Get up, Lucky.
起来啊
Come on, Lucky.
来啊 好运哥
Come on, Lucky.
自从他们69年在加州成立了蒙古帮
From the time they started up in California
入会的代价就是
back in '69, the price of admission
血雨腥风
to the Mongols was paid in blood.
起来啊 哥们
Come on, dude...
好像只有暴♥力♥才能让会员资格
Somehow that only made membership
更加珍贵
all the more valuable.
不就他们就变成了美国
It didn't take long for them to become one of
最大的违法摩托车俱乐部
the biggest outlaw biker clubs in America.
但问题就在于 你拿下更多领地
Trouble is, the more territory you take,
就会树立更多敌人
the more enemies you make.
事实呢 当你把黑帮的臂章带上
The fact is, when you put on a gang's patch
也就等于在自己背上装了一个靶子
you might as well paint a target on your back
因为总会有人盯着你
'cause someone's always got you in their sights.
好运哥
Hey, Lucky?
要好运一点哦
... Be Lucky.
就算他们第一次没打中
And even if they miss the first time,
他们也总会找到可乘之机继续打你
they can always find a way to take another shot.
Bite down You gotta blow it up
You gotta give it hell You gotta pull the plug
You can run away You can kill the beast
You can try to kill yourself But you can never kill me
Hey, if this is how the world will end
You can burn it again 'Cause we will not go quietly
该决定了 大厨
Decision time, Chef.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你留了两条言呢
I left you two messages.
我需要知道你怎么考虑的
I need to know what you're thinking.
没想好 真的要我跟你一起去吗
I dunno, you really need me to go with you?
这是国家蒙古帮比赛
It's a national Mongols run.
如果你想入会 你就得亲自去
If you're gonna get patched, they're gonna wanna vet you
给他们看看
in person.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
只是一想到要回洛杉矶
it's just the idea of going back to LA...
没事的 有我们呢
Don't worry. We got your back.
我们
We ?
科兹也会去的
Koz will be there too.
嘿
Hey.
需要帮忙吗 查理
You need a hand, Charlie?
不是啊 麦克 我得请几天假
No, Mike, I need a couple days off.
下周五和周一
Next Friday and Monday.
你知道我们很忙的吧
You know how busy we are, right?
我知道
Yeah, it's a...
西部那边家里人出了点事
it's a family emergency out west.
你决定吧 麦克
I'll make it up to you, Mike.
你跟我说实话了吗 查理
You being straight with me, Charlie?
我看到你机车帮的朋友了
I saw your biker friend there.
跟他们有关系吗
This have anything to do with him?
没有 麦克 我哥哥病了
No, Mike. My brother's sick.
我会去教堂说的
I'll tell 'em at church.
你不在的时候我们会替他祈祷的
We'll pray for him while you're there.
弹哥
Bullet?
嘿
Hey.
我发信息说我要来了
I texted I was coming.
我很忙的
I was busy.
你的机票 以及每日津贴
Your flights, per diems and petty cash.
需要你签收一下
I need you to sign for them.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
这房♥子你也住的下去啊
How do you live like this?
没办法 会有人来
I dunno. People drop by,
我得保持这个样子啊
I gotta keep up appearances.
希望管用
I hope it works out.
我可是费了好大劲才得到批准的
It wasn't easy getting it approved.
如果不去的话 就踩水了
If we don't go, we'll wind up treading water.
你知道的对吧
They know that, right?
预算问题嘛
Hey, it's budgets.
他们觉得付出就应该得到回报啊
They like to see expenses line up with the results.
那你跟他们说 回报我都包好了
Well, you tell 'em I just gift-wrapped 'em
做成礼物了
a result.
我会确保今天我跟他们
Okay, I will make sure your name's
汇报的时候只提到你的名字
the only one on the card when I brief them today.
我不是那个意思
You know, I didn't mean it like that.
你干的很好
You did good.
谢了
Thanks.
查理怎么样了
Hey, uh... how's Charlie feeling?
我有点感觉他会离开的
I was half expecting him to pull out.
哎呦喂在这撒狗粮呢
Well, what do we have here?
梅瑞狄斯 这是撬棍哥
Meredith, this is Crowbar.
常来我家玩的一个
One of the guys that drops by.
我要迟到了 很高兴认识你
I'm running late. Nice to meet you.
我才比较高兴呢
Oh, nice to meet you.
回头打给你啊
I'll call you later.
拜
Bye.
哎呦弹哥 你喜欢正经妞啊
Well, well, well, Bullet likes 'em classy.
你有啥事吗
Something I can do for you?
我就是来提醒你一下
Came to give you a heads-up.
我的枪手 帕克
So, um, my gun guy, Paco,
昨晚就在家
he's sittin' at home last night
看电视呢
and he's just watching TV...
然后突然 门被撞开了
Bam, they knock down his door.
缉毒组的来突袭了
Fricken' ATF raid.
把他逮捕了吗
They arrested him?
对啊
Yeah.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what that means.
嗯嗯嗯 不能再用枪了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no more guns.
没事的 我还有一个枪手呢
Don't worry about it. I got another guy lined up.
别管那个人了 你不明白吗
Screw the other guy. You don't get it?
如果他们在盯着帕克 他们也在盯着你啊
If they're watching Paco, they're watching you.
我吗
Me?
结果你第一件事就是跑到我这来了
And the first thing you do is ride over here?
是的啊
Well, yeah.
对啊 我跑过来啊 因为我觉得手♥机♥不安全
Yeah, I ride over here, 'cause I don't trust phones.
你是不是真的脑子有泡啊
Are you as stupid as you look?
你别这么说我 大哥
Oh, I don't need this, man.
是你找的我
No, no, no, you came to me.
是你让我给你弄枪的 我帮的你
You asked me to get you guns, I hooked you up,
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表