剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
我们做出选择十分重要
It's all about the choices that we make.
是我们的选择决定了自己的未来
It's the choices that get us where we're going.
举起手来 别动
Put your hands up! Don't move!
我为不入狱做了交易
Me, I took a deal to stay out of jail.
- 法尔科吗 - 是的
- Falco? - Yeah.
科兹
Koz.
你对瓦格斯帮了解多少
How much you know about the Vagos?
不多
Not much.
一心想找捷径
Always looking for the easy ride.
我想要你去收集证据
Well, what I need is for you to gather evidence.
警♥察♥称我为秘密线人
The cops called me a confidential informant.
我潜入的瓦格斯摩托帮派
The Vago motorcycle club I infiltrated
叫我告密者
called me a snitch.
谁在乎他们的想法
Who cares what they think?
他们现在大多在监狱
They're mostly in jail now.
我离开了加利福尼亚
I left California and I disappeared
加入了证人保护
into witness protection.
查理·法尔科死了 查理·康纳万岁
Charlie Falco's dead. Long live Charlie Conner.
没人提过我在弗吉尼亚州的新家
No one ever mentioned my new home in Virginia
恰好正是
just happens to be ground zero
美国最大的摩托车战场之一
for one of America's biggest biker wars.
弗吉尼亚州有着我都列举不完的
Virginia's home to more biker gangs
摩托帮派
than I can list,
都在争夺一丁点领土
all of them fighting for a slice of the territory.
主持这场战争是这样一个人
And presiding over this war is one guy.
这么说吧 他臭名昭著
Well, let's just say his reputation precedes him.
这也叫谈判
You called this parley.
你想要什么
So what d'you want?
我以为我们在休战呢 魔鬼
I thought we had a truce going, Devil.
我们远离你的地盘
I mean, we stay out of your territory,
你远离我们的
and you stay out of ours.
那包括彼得堡
That includes Petersburg.
我在彼得堡有朋友
I got friends in Petersburg.
你是说我看朋友还得你许可吗
You saying I have to ask permission to visit?
行了
Come on.
别说废话了
Just cut the bullshit.
我们看到你的手下武装进入
We seen your boys muscle their way
我们的酒吧拿走你的货
into our bars to move your dope.
再见到你一次 你就知道下场了
We see you there again, you know how it's gonna end.
我来告诉你是何下场
I'll tell you how it ends.
从现在开始 我会抬起我的腿
From now on, I'm gonna lift my leg
标记任何我想要的领土
and I'm gonna mark any territory I want.
我才不会让蛆虫帮阻止我
And I ain't gonna let no Maggot stop me.
跟上他 别让他逃了
Follow him! Don't let him get away!
快
Go!
魔鬼 别 伙计
Devil? C'mon, man.
魔鬼
Devil...
这是你自作自受
You got no one to blame but yourself.
魔鬼
Devil!
你还是人吗
What kind of man are you?
包起来
Bag him up.
擦干净
And mop this place down.
有时我觉得自己已经去过地狱了
Sometimes I feel like I've been to hell and back.
但是在美国也有层层地狱
But there are circles of hell in America,
等着像我这样迷失的灵魂
just waiting for lost souls like me.
康纳
Conner?
查理
Charlie!
怎么
Yeah?
修扇带还得多久
How much longer on that fan-belt?
修好了 但引擎仍在振动
I'm done, but the engine's still vibrating.
那你不用管
Don't worry about that.
半小时后就可以来提车了 女士
Can pick it up in half an hour, mam.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克 如果它是引擎坏了
Mike, if it's the engine mounts,
那是项大工程
that's a pretty big job.
查理 开出来
Charlie, pull it out of the bay.
没关系 她会来开走
It's alright, she'll pick it up.
这可不符规矩啊
Just saying it doesn't make sense.
没规矩的是我还
What doesn't make sense is the fact
私下发钱给你
that I'm still paying you off the books.
你社保号♥码有了吗
You know anything about that social security number yet?
还在等呢
Still waiting on it.
好吧 但我不能让你
Yeah, well, I can't keep you going
一直这样 查理
like this forever, Charlie.
这就是 新的我
So this is the new me...
查理·康纳
Charlie Conner.
没有护照 没有出生证明
No passport, no birth certificate,
没有驾驶执照
no driver's license.
试图把过去抛在身后
Trying to put the past behind me,
但总是提防着身后
but always looking over my shoulder.
证人保护本该是一个新开始的
Witness protection is supposed to be a new start.
结果像找公♥寓♥这样的小事
Turns out even the little things like finding an apartment
在你没有身份证 银行账户 历史时
are tough when you got no ID, no bank account,
都很难
no history.
我得过好
I gotta make this work.
需要过好
I need to make this work.
不然我怎么办
What else am I gonna do?
我过着忙碌的一天
I fill my days with routine,
但那并不是生活
but it's hardly a life.
过去常常是些大动静
It used to take something big
我才会起火
to get under my skin.
现在 一点小事就会让我失控
These days, it's the little things that set me off.
这些情绪哪来的
Where does this come from?
讨厌过去的我 讨厌现在的我
Hating who I was? Hating who I've become?
也许我还是不知道的好
Maybe I'd rather not know.
有时痛苦也挺好的
Sometimes the pain feels good.
我想有一天我会想通
I guess one day I'll connect the dots.
但部分的我知道 我不会喜欢那个答案
But part of me knows I might not like what I'll find.
瞧 谁回来了啊
Well, look who's back.
我点大份
Hey, yeah, I'll have the large--
大份希腊鸡肉和薯条
Large Greek with chicken and fries?
先生 你是一个有习惯的人
'Cause you, sir, are a man of habit.
是啊 你知道么 总统有一个壁橱
Yeah, you know, the president has a closet
装满完全相同的西装
filled with the exact same suit,
这样他在忙碌的一天就可以减少一个决定
so that he has one less decision to make on a busy day.
真的么
Is that right?
所以这意味着你和总统
So this means you and the president
既忙又果断
are both busy and decisive?
还是可预测又无聊
Or predictable and boring?
我不知道总统是什么情况
Well, I can't speak for the president personally,
但我自己不想参进
but I myself am trying to quit
不可预测和令人兴奋的事里
the whole unpredictable and exciting thing.
出门 会更好受
Feels better to be out,
即使我仍不能做自己
even though I can't be myself.
但这样我就不是唯一的试图有着落
But I'm not only loner trying to get a toe hold
的孤独者了
in this state.
怎么样 脏包
What's up, Dirtbag?
我和撬杠聊一下
I got a sit-down with Crowbar.
弹哥
Bullet.
撬杠
Crowbar.
你会栓住它吧
You gonna leash that thing?
宝贝只是想让你知道她不喜欢
Baby's just lettin' you know that she don't
你的帮徽
care for your patch.
好吧 我不在意它的看法
Well, I can't say I care for Baby's attitude.
谈不谈
We doin' this or what?
走
Come on.
走啊
Come on.
我认为这是与你和胖墩的交易
I thought this was a deal with you and Stubby.
但我只看到了你
But I only see you.
胖墩不想加入
Stubby's out bad.
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表