剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
Wrestle!
耶 加油 加油 使劲啊
Yeah, yeah! Come on, come on, come on!
我说 你俩最好认真点
I said, like you mean it!
加油
Come on!
耶
Yeah!
还是冠军
Still champion!
虽然大厨确实也不弱
Even if Chef did throw the fight.
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
你去买♥♥啤酒 我在这里等着
You go get beer. I wait here.
好吧
Okay.
给你自己倒一杯 大厨
And one for yourself, Chef.
不用了 我不要
Nah, I'm good.
给你自己拿一瓶啤酒
Get yourself a beer.
其实呢 等大虫把酒买♥♥回来之前
Actually, this is the last one
这是最后一瓶了
until Bug gets back with more.
给 你自便吧
In the meantime, here. Help yourself.
把音乐关掉 马上
Turn that music off, now!
子弹 达科 过来
Bullet, Darko! Over here!
也许你们跟蒙古帮的人一起骑过车
Maybe you two rode together with the Mongols,
但那不意味着你们配得上我们不法之徒
but that don't mean you're gonna cut it with the Outlaws.
我这么说不是
And I ain't saying it just because
因为你们连他妈的啤酒都没有了
you ran out of freakin' beer!
我这么说是因为这个俱乐部
I'm saying it because this club...
不是来这里开派对的
did not come to this town to party!
我们是来这里做正事的
We came here to do business.
而你的正事
And your business...
你的正事
And your business...
我们所有人的正事
And all our business...
就是为了代表这个俱乐部挺身而出
is to step up and represent.
这代表着当你们被召唤的时候
That means when called upon,
你为这个俱乐部而战
you fight for this club,
你为这个俱乐部而杀
you kill for this club,
你为这个俱乐部而死
and you die for this club.
也意味着 当你们被召唤的时候
And it also means, that when called upon,
你可以忍♥受手上受点烧伤
you take a little burn on the hand...
你把俱乐部的冰箱里面装满啤酒
and you keep the clubhouse fridge full of beer.
现在
Now...
我们就在这等
We're gonna wait.
不许开音乐
With the music off.
就这样安静的等
Nice and quiet.
好好想想这件事
And think about this...
直到啤酒买♥♥回来
until the beer gets here.
我需要摆第四个盘子吗
Should I set a fourth plate?
万一他可以来呢
Just in case?
你确定要掺和进来吗
Are you sure it's the right thing to get involved?
我们早就被卷进去了
We've gotten involved.
就是这样
That's just how it is.
有点宿♥命♥论♥的感觉 不是吗
That's a bit fatalistic, isn't it?
你为了进萨凡纳做出了那么多努力
I mean, after all the work you did to get into Savannah.
你不必为了他而放弃一切啊
You don't have to give it all up for him.
给
Ah, here.
没有什么可以阻止
Nothing stops you from seeing each other
你们两个假期待在一起
on your vacations.
不了 谢谢
Um, no thanks.
你不要
No thanks?
你什么时候开始拒绝喝酒了
Since when have you ever turned down a drink?
去桌子那边
Table.
萨拉·简
Sarah Jane?
我怀孕八周了
I'm eight weeks pregnant.
终于出来了 伙计 你怎么回事
Finally, man. What is your problem?
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry up!
我希望这些啤酒能够
I hope this is enough beer.
怎么回事
What's the problem?
别表现的这么明显
Don't be so obvious.
快点 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
怎么回事 是什么
What is it, what is it?
快点完事 咱们走
Just finish up and let's go.
发生了什么
What's going on?
快点
Come on.
走
Go!
大厨 大厨
Chef, Chef...
什么
What?
我们刚才在外面看到了
We saw something out there.
看到了什么
What was it?
我很确定我们被跟踪了
I'm pretty sure we were being followed.
是谁
By who?
我不知道 是辆黑色的车
I dunno, it was, like, a black car.
卫星也看到了
Sputnik saw it too.
如果你想当一名成功的分会老大
You wanna be boss of a successful chapter,
你得知道如何激发你手下最好的一面
you gotta know how to get the best outta your boys.
就像当一名棒球经理
It's like being a baseball manager.
你的工作就是把一群人
You take a random bunch of guys,
联合起来变成一个团队
and it's your job to turn them into a team.
拿雾号♥说吧
Take Foghorn here.
他永远不会因为公开演讲而获奖
He ain't gonna win any awards for public speaking,
但是当我用他去给别人传递消息的时候
but when I use him to send a message,
那条信息传的特别响亮清晰
it comes through loud and clear!
你得根据你的手下的才能进行部署
You gotta deploy your guys according to their talents.
就像棒球一样 你得有投球的和防守的
Just like baseball, you gotta have pitching and defense.
但如果你想赢
But you wanna be winners,
你的有个能让你得分的家伙
you gotta have guys who can score you runs.
靠谱的打手和强力的重击手
Solid hitters and sluggers.
你的人♥大♥虫呢
Where's your guy Bug?
大虫 过来
Bug! Come here.
好的 我 我只是在和大厨说
Yeah, I, I was just telling Chef...
无所谓 安静 坐下
Yeah, shh! Sit down.
嘿 你要干什么啊
Hey, what are you doing?
一动也别动哦
Hold nice and still.
好的
Yeah...
就像我说的
Like I was saying...
你需要不同类型的打手
you need different kinds of hitters.
就拿泰德·威廉姆斯来说吧
Take Ted Williams.
重击者的准确度非常高
The Thumper was all about precision.
击中过很多次 但更多的时候
Hit his share of taters, but more often than not...
他会直直的越过盘子
he'd step up to the plate,
然后把一个人坎成两截
and he would lay one perfectly into a gap.
真棒
Yeah!
再一次 拿烟灰缸
Again, ashtray!
就像我说的
Like I was saying...
不同类型的打手
different types of hitters.
精确度很高的人 像威廉姆斯
Precision guys like Williams,
还有像贝比·鲁斯那样的重击手
and your out-and-out sluggers like Babe Ruth.
贝比·鲁斯(美国职棒史上1920、30年代的洋基强打者,带领洋基取得多次世界大赛冠军)
小孩子才不会走到盘子面前想着
Now, the Bambino didn't walk to the plate thinkin',
妈的 我真想击中
"Heck, I'd love to hit me a single."
他会直接闭上眼睛 朝着它挥过去
He'd just close his eyes and swing for the fences.
我靠啊
Oh, damn!
我
I...
听着 这是责任的问题
Look, it's a question of responsibility.
凯西 有红酒在你面前的时候别挥着手说话
Casey, don't hand-talk with wine in front of you.
我在强调重点
I'm making a point.
听着 我不是想评判
Listen, I'm not one to judge,
但你那些教堂的朋友发现了的话
but what will your church friends say
他们会怎么说
when they find out?
或许他们也不会评判什么
Well... maybe they won't judge either.
我不是故意想它发生的 凯西
I didn't mean it to happen, Casey.
不 你的意思是 你做了你想做的
No, what you mean is you did what you wanted,
但你希望它不会发生
but you hoped it wouldn't happen.
你知道不
You know what?
我觉得我最后还是打算喝掉那杯红酒
I think I'm gonna have that glass of wine after all.
真不错
That's good.
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表