剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
We're actually capping a guy?
我们怎么做
How do we do this?
一步步来
One step at a time.
先找到他
First we gotta find him.
如果我们真的要犯罪的话
If we're full-on breaking the law here,
我需要一个保证
I need a guarantee.
保证我不会听你
Guarantee I won't be listening to the next
接下来要说的三件事
three things you say.
说真的不指控的保证
No, really. Charges-drop style guarantee
我要 那种
and I'm gonna need, like a, you know,
我要现金奖励
I'm gonna need, like, a... like a cash bonus.
你是说我们要花钱让你不揭发
So you're saying we need to buy your silence
这件事
about this?
我是说 当一切结束的时候
What I'm saying is when I'm done with all this,
我要带着现金去伯利兹
I could take said cash bonus to Belize
在那我也没有人可以说
where there will be no one to tell.
他来了
There he is.
你好剃刀
Razor, what's up?
我认识你吗
I know you?
嗯
Sure.
你来俱乐部放火来着
You came by my clubhouse and lit a fire.
别动
Don't move.
跟我们走一趟
We're gonna go for a ride.
你要知道
You need to understand,
你麻烦大了
you are in a world of trouble.
携带非法枪♥支♥毒品
Carrying illegal firearms, narcotics.
凭你的犯罪记录 这就得蹲三五年了
With your record, that's three to five right here.
我们还有搜查证 搜查你家
We get a warrant, search your place,
你觉得我们会找到什么
what do you think we'll find?
够再来十年了吧
Enough for 10 more?
加上违反诈骗影响和腐♥败♥组织法
Add the RICO violations,
二十年以上没跑了
we'll get it over 20, no problem.
我们有很多选择可以起诉你
So... we got lots of options for charging you.
或者放了你一周内 你就会被杀
Or we let you go and you'll be dead within a week.
问问自己
MEREDITH What you have to ask yourself is whether
你选无期徒刑还是死刑
you prefer a life sentence, a death sentence,
还是我们给你的选择
or the option we're going to offer.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
带它干嘛去
Uh, what's up with that?
出门画画
Thought I'd head out and do some drawing.
去哪
Oh, yeah? Where are you going?
到了就知道了
Guess I'll find out when I get there.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
玩开心点
Alright. Have fun.
嗯
I will.
你回城里的时候我就到家了
I'll be home when you get back to town.
这次你们要做什么
What are you guys doing this time?
假装不法之徒
Pretending to be Outlaws.
但是如果你和玛莎还有凯西交谈
But if you're talking with Martha and Casey,
你告诉他们
you tell them that we're...
又是砍树的活儿
It's just another tree job.
知道了
Yep, got it.
不开玩笑 凯西和我说
Listen, Casey said something to me
飞车党的事
about being a biker.
我提到过佛罗里达
I mentioned Florida.
玛莎一直问 对不起
Martha kept asking questions. I'm sorry.
你告诉她了多少
How much did you tell her?
只说了你在俱乐部里面
Only that you're in a club.
我从没说不法之徒和你真正的工作
I never mentioned Outlaws or your real job.
好吧
Okay.
凯西说啥了
What did Casey say?
没事
Doesn't matter.
嘿
Hey...
你自己小心
You be careful out there.
你也是
You too.
迪斯默尔大沼泽
The Great Dismal Swamp.
谁起的名字啊都是
I mean, who names these places?
就是那种很傻缺的名字啊
It's like one of those, one of those moron names,
什么大虾啊 内战啊
you know, like jumbo shrimp, Civil War...
还有什么
Like, um, you know, like, um...
活死人啊
Like the living dead, right?
你一路上都要这么傻缺吗
Hey, are you gonna talk like a moron the whole trip?
拜托 我只是想让我们的告密人开心一点嘛
Come on, I'm just trying to cheer up our little snitch here.
大虫 别闹了
Bug, give it a rest, man.
真是比愿意合作还烂的事啊
Worse things than taking a deal.
啥事啊
Like what?
长时间坐牢啊 你做过吗
Like, hard time. You ever done any?
妈蛋当然了
Egg-sactly.
谁想之后五年都在监狱里
I mean, who wants to pillow-bite their way through
咬着枕头度过啊
the next five years, right?
我绝对是不会 没门 我肯定要接受的
Me, no way, not a chance, I'm taking the deal.
你选的是正确的 哥们
You made the right call, man.
重新开始 一身轻松
Start over, clean slate.
等着一切结束之后 我要去别的地方
When I'm done all this I'm going somewhere
远离大美♥利♥坚♥
the US of Johnny Law...
- 不就是伯利兹吗 - 你们谁也找不到我的
- Yeah, Belize. - ...ain't never gonna find me.
我们知道了 没人在乎好吗
We all know. No one cares.
不是的 我找了更好的地方
No, man, I found some place even better.
既然你们一直求着我说 好吧 我要去刚果
Since you're begging to know, I'm going to the Congo.
如果你还能活到去那儿再说吧
If you last long enough to get there.
他要让我们等多久啊
Alright, how long is he gonna make me wait?
因为啥呢 我可以做字谜游戏的好吧
'Cause you know what? I could be doin' a crossword.
撬棍
Crowbar.
恶魔
Devil.
我这么大脸呢 能让你一个
To what do I owe this interruption
皮德斯堡异教♥徒♥来打扰我啊
from a Petersburg Pagan?
我来找你座谈的
Came for a sit down.
你要不要坐下来 不然我
So are we gonna sit down, or I mean,
站起来也是可以的
if you want, I can stand for this.
你坐好了
Sit right there.
你告诉我你是来干啥的
And you tell me what's on your little mind.
首先呢 我要感谢你
First thing is that I do respect
在彼得斯堡对抗那些蛆虫们的
all the heavy lifting that you've been doing
勤劳工作
against the Maggots in Petersburg.
对的 但是呢
Uh-huh, but?
我们有协议的
We had an agreement.
你说了要把皮德斯堡留给异教♥徒♥的
You were gonna leave Petersburg to the Pagans.
我感觉你在指控我啊
I can sense an accusation coming on.
你开了一个新人俱乐部
You go and you open a probate club,
然后突然之间风就吹到我的酒吧里了
and then all of a sudden all this blow just starts flowing into my bars,
我的毒贩就从悬崖上掉下来摔死了
and my dope sales fall right off the cliff.
可♥卡♥因♥吗
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你们自己做的吗
In your cracked and cranked dive?
哪里来的
Where from?
这个嘛 我就希望你能够
Well, see, that's what I was hoping
帮我一下了
you could help me with.
那我这么跟你说吧
Well, I can tell you this...
只想买♥♥啤酒的人
People on beer budgets,
是喝不起多少香槟的
they can only drink so much champagne.
所以我觉得这个潮流不会持续很久
So I don't see how the fad will last.
没错
Right.
但是呢 这个可♥卡♥因♥特别便宜
But see, this coke is crazy cheap.
所以我会觉得所有人都想在我的市场里
So that makes me think that somebody's trying to
把我给挤出去
run me out of my own market.
如果是我的话 我也会这么干的
Well, that's what I would do if I was the one doing it.
所以你是说 不是你干的吗
So are you telling me that it's not you?
因为大家都说是从你这传出来的
Because the word is is that it all comes from you.
是吗 那我来
Well, then, you just let me be
第一个告诉你吧
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表