剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
你在那儿干什么呢
What are you doin' there?
没什么
Nothin'.
我们来找帕科
We're here to see Paco.
帕科 我的好兄弟
Hey, hey, Paco! My brother!
所以这是弹哥
So this is Bullet.
给我看看钱
Gonna show me the cash?
跟我看看我要的东西
Show me what I'm buying.
一个从南加州来的蒙古人
A Mongol from So Cal.
你离家真够远的啊 朋友
You're long way from home, amigo.
你也是啊 朋友
Well, I could say the same for you, amigo.
我在那儿有很多朋友
I got lots of friends out there.
墨西哥朋友 蒙古朋友
Sure?o friends. Mongol friends.
有我认识的吗
Anyone I know?
没人认识你
No one that knows who you are.
可能你认识了错误的人
Well, maybe you just know the wrong people.
可能你没认识对的人
Maybe you don't know the right ones.
如果你想知道我的事
Look, if you wanna know about me,
那就跟重要的人谈
talk to somebody who matters.
我打电♥话♥给迈尔斯
I'll get Miles on the phone.
迈尔斯·托雷斯
You know, Miles Torres.
蒙古摩托车俱乐部国际主席
International President of the Mongols Motorcycle Club.
大家伙
Fellas...
我们干嘛要这样
H-how did we get here?
我不会用手♥机♥打你的 帕科
I'm not gonna shoot you with my phone, Paco.
我要打给迈尔斯
I'm calling Miles for you.
顺便说一下 我在来的路上给他发了你的地址
By the way, I texted him your address on the way in,
所以他知道我在这儿
so he knows I'm here.
算了 给我看看钱
Forget it. Just show me the cash.
我也说了 把我要的东西给我看看
Like I said, show me what I came for.
完事儿了
Yep, we are all good.
想数就数数吧
Count it if you want.
要是少了我也知道去哪儿找你
I know where to find you if it's short.
是可以完事儿了吧
Somebody tell me we're all good here?
是的
Yeah, we good.
下次再来
So we'll do this again sometime.
查理
Charlie.
迈克
Hey, Mike.
我跟你说了 我还在等着呢
I told you, I'm still waiting on it.
我知道你跟我说了
I know, you'll tell me.
我只是想知道你对
I just wanted to know how you feel about
加班有什么想法
doing some overtime.
没问题
Sure.
你懂摩托车对吧
You know bikes, right?
懂一点
Yeah, I know a little.
午饭的时候送来的
Came in at lunch.
客人要的很急
Customer wants it back in a hurry.
我说我们会尽快的
I said we'd get to it soon as possible.
这车有什么问题
What's wrong with it?
这应该由你来告诉我
Pshht. You tell me.
气缸里可能有灰尘
Could be dirt in the cylinders...
也可能是喷油嘴需要换了
Could be the fuel injectors need replacing.
你走吧 迈克 我来弄
Go ahead, Mike, I got this.
我来关店
I'll close up.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
好的 先生 肯定的
Yes, sir, bright and surly.
关键时刻了 查理
Alright, moment of truth, Charlie.
我开始骑摩托车已经784天了
It's been 784 days since I rode one of these.
但是你知道他们怎么说骑摩托车
But you know what they say about riding bikes.
我或许不是自♥由♥身 但我可以感受到自♥由♥
I might not be free, but I can feel free,
即使只是一瞬间
even if only for a moment.
法尔科不是泄密的人
Falco is no snitch...
我在保护证人的时候会是什么样子
What's it gonna be like for me in witness protection?
你会拥有一个新的身份 在一个新的地方
You'll begin a new life,
开始一段全新的人生
with a new identity in a new location.
法尔科 他有枪
Falco, he's got a gun!
你已经死了
You're dead.
不是所有人都能轻易
Not everyone finds it easy to let go
放下过去
of the past...
带了你的那份
Brought your cut.
以后也是有利可图的
Well, here's to a lucrative future.
当然 未来很不错的
Sure. Have a good one.
没人说你可以走
Nobody said it was time to go.
现在该庆祝庆祝
It's time to celebrate!
蠢货 你怎么不给
Dirtbag, why don't you load up
我门这位新蒙古朋友来点快乐源泉
our new Mongol friend a bowl of smiley-smile?
你看到了吗 蒂娜
You see this here, Tina?
这东西会让这个州的异教♥徒♥
The shit is gonna put the Pagans on the map
出名的
in this state.
我问你个问题 那些亡命徒
Let me ask you something, the Outlaws...
他们怎么了
What about 'em?
你们是盟友 对吗
You're allies, right?
我们联手对抗蛆虫帮
We work together against the Maggots.
我听说不久前他们杀了蛆虫帮的老大
I heard they killed a Maggot boss awhile back.
有意思
Creatively.
你具体听说什么了
What did you hear, exactly?
亡命徒的老大 那个自称魔鬼的人
Outlaws' boss, the guy who calls himself The Devil,
他 对这个蛆虫帮着魔了
well, he goes medieval on this Maggot
然后他像弄死一条虫子一样
and has him pulled apart...
把那个老大大卸八块
like an insect.
是真的吗
True story?
当然
Sure.
你可以叫这个 永别了胳膊(武器)
You could call it a farewell to arms...
永别了腿
and legs.
那这个魔鬼 他
So this Devil, he's, uh...
是你的盟友吗
he's your ally?
是这样 魔鬼和我们 我们达成了一个共识
Well, The Devil and us, we got an understanding.
他尊重我们的领地
He respects our territory.
跟你又有什么关系呢
What's it to you, anyway?
如果我们结盟
If we're gonna be allies,
我只是想知道我能相信谁
I just want to know which ones I can trust.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
好吧 闭嘴吧 混球
Well, shit, Dirtbag.
没人让你喜欢他们
No one asked you to.
不 我不抽 我还要做生意
Nah, I'm good. I got business.
如果你要跟我们结盟
If you want to be our ally,
你的生意就在眼前
your business is right here.
非常正确
That is a valid point.
你确定要拒绝异教♥徒♥的盛情款待吗
You really gonna turn down Pagan hospitality?
骑车驰骋回来的感觉很好
Being back on a bike feels good.
这会一直提醒我 我是谁
It reminds me who I am.
或许科兹是对的
Maybe Koz is right...
或许我一直 在与自己抗争
Maybe I've been fighting myself.
就像是 尝试逃脱重力的控制
It's like trying to escape gravity.
但拉力太大
The pull is too great.
我说了 我不抽你这破玩意
I told you, I don't smoke that shit.
你是要说我们的热情款待是
Is that what you call our hospitality?
破玩意吗
Shit?
你记得沙漠风暴吗
You remember Desert Storm?
91年 海湾战争吗
Gulf War, '91?
是 有天晚上 那些伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥向沙特发动了
Well, one night those Hajjis launch a Scud attack
飞毛腿导弹攻击
into Saudi.
其中一枚击中了美军基地
One of 'em hits the US Army base.
二十七名军人死亡 一百多人受伤
Kills 27 servicemen and wounds over 100 more.
是啊 你重点是什么
Yeah. What's your point?
我当时在场
I was there.
该死的暴♥乱♥中引发的化学大火灼伤了我的肺
Chemical fire from that shitstorm raked out my lungs.
后来我在沃尔特里德医院待了六个月
I spent the next six months in Walter Reed
试着恢复正常呼吸
learning how to breathe again.
所以我再跟你说一遍 我不抽这破玩意
So when I tell you, again, that I don't smoke that shit,
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表