剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
I am stupid.
傻到和你这个卧底在一起
For playing along with this undercover bullshit.
要不是我去保释了你
If I hadn't done that to bail you out,
我甚至都不会认识那些人
I wouldn't even know these people.
莎拉 好了 听着 莎拉·简
Sarah... okay, look, Sarah Jane.
对不起 我不是有意那么说的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
听着
Look...
你的帮助 你是个好人
You helped, and you were great,
但是我不希望你再参与其中了
but I don't want you being any more involved in this.
你是想说我们不用在一起了吗
You don't want us getting more involved.
什么
What?!
因为那样你就能决定
Because then you'd have to decide
是否想要你现在所拥有的了
if you even want what you've got.
哇哦 我们怎么到这一步了
Whoa... How did we get here?
混♥蛋♥后退了 查理
Ass-backwards, Charlie.
就像我们愚蠢的生活里别的事情一样
Same way we get everywhere in our stupid lives.
你现在真的想这么想做吗
Do you really want to do this now?
不
No...
不 我们现在不用这么做
No, we don't have to do this now.
不用 我们可以推迟到我们被困住
No, we can put it off until we're stuck
不得不离开的时候困住的时候
with the only choice that we've got left.
但是如果你不想和我在一起了
But if it's not the one that you want,
那我还想个什么劲儿啊
then why should I want it?
偷听很好吧 玛莎
Liking what you hear, Martha?
敬未来
To the future.
未来
The future.
你跟鳄鱼谈了吗
So you talked to Gator?
谈了
Uh-huh.
情况怎么样了
And where do we stand?
他很开心 我也很开心
He's happy. I'm happy.
所以我们现在是正式的了吗
So we get our patches now?
你总有办法
You have a way of getting ahead
超越自己 子弹
of yourself, Bullet.
用错误的方式激怒我的一些手下
Rubs some of my guys the wrong way.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
我的问题是 如果我得打点生意
My problem is, if I'm gonna be taking care of business,
那我必须参与进来
I should be part of the business.
我自己说了不算
Ain't up to just me.
你只能相信这个过程
You're gonna have to trust the process.
闪人 伙计们
Hit the head, boys.
我说了滚
I said leave.
要点什么吗
Get you anything else?
对 一杯啤酒
Yeah, a beer.
剃刀的事
And Razor.
我帮不了你了
Can't help you there.
你晚上的时候就找到他了
You grab him that night,
为什么要到第二天才杀他
don't cap him till the next day.
为什么要等
Why the wait?
你想要拍视频 所以我们得等到白天
You wanted video, so we had to wait for daylight.
所以那天晚上你们把他关在哪里了呢
So where'd you keep him that night?
在汽车的后备箱里
Trunk of the car.
哪儿的汽车 这儿的吗
Where? Here?
还是在比莱家 到底在哪儿
Bullet's place? Where?
在比莱家
Bullet's.
你和他说话了吗
You talk to him at all?
我们把他的嘴封住了 给他打了麻药
Mouth was taped. He was doped up.
什么麻药
With what?
镇定剂
Downers.
哪种镇定剂
What kind of downers?
你是认真的吗 肯定是起作用的镇定剂啊
What, are you serious? The kind that work.
这有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
区别在于他是活着还是死了
Maybe the difference between dead and alive.
新人还是正式成员
Or probate and patch.
实际上 我们在绑他之前
Actually, he did say something
他确实说了一些事情
before we capped him.
是么
Yeah?
他说他什么都没有偷
Said he never stole anything.
- 他这么说的吗 - 是的
- He said that? - Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
他是自己主动说的
So he just comes out with that,
还是你们问了之后 他回答的
or you ask him and he answers?
他当时说了一大堆话 好吗
He was saying a whole bunch of things, okay, man?
他求我们放他一条生路
He was begging for his life.
你是不是问他有没有拿走什么东西
You ask him what he never took?
我没有问他 伙计
No, man, I did not. Okay?
听着 你不是研究偏执学的博士吗
Look, you got a PhD in paranoia, brother.
是的 所以我才对你进行了心理测试
Yeah, that's why I set the tests.
在我看来 你根本没有通过这个测试
And far as I'm concerned, you ain't passed shit.
我说的是刚果 伙计 你自己查查
The Congo, man. Look it up.
那里的天气实在是太好了
The weather is, like, amazing
那儿的房♥子也特别便宜
and the real estate's, like, super cheap, right?
并且在那个地方 谁也
Plus it's the kind of place where nobody else
不会找到我的 你明白吧 在我
is gonna be able to find me, you know, when...
在我做完这些事情之后
when I'm done with all this.
你明白的 等我做完
I mean, you know, when I'm, when I'm done
我现在做的事情
doing whatever it is I'm doing, you know?
我不是单指这件事
Like, like not 'this', right?
你明白吧
You know?
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是给他说了几句话
No, no its just... No, it's just something I said.
不是什么大事
It's like, it's like, not a big deal.
我给他说了几句话 然后
It was just I said something and then,
然后他以为
and then he thought...
谁邀请了他们啊
Who invited those guys, huh?
没事
It's okay.
外邦人也是我们的朋友
Pagans are our... friends.
你确定吗
You sure?
这个嘛
Well...
你们好啊 屌♥丝们
Howdy, losers!
哈喽啊
Hip-hip... Hey!
看看这是谁啊
Ah, look who's here.
我是来参加你说的那个庆祝会的
I'm here for the celebration you promised.
我们到底要庆祝什么呢
So what are we celebrating?
为了庆祝好日子 我的朋友 好日子
Better days, my friend, better days.
快去拿杯喝的 一会儿我们再聊聊
Now, grab yourselves a drink, and then we can talk.
是你邀请的他们吗
You invite them?
一起庆祝嘛
Shared celebration.
他们知道我们做了什么吗
They know what we did?
铁棍哥甚至都不知道自己知道些什么
Crowbar doesn't even know what he thinks he knows.
喝着小酒 打着小枪 你猜怎么着 大厨
Beers, shots... And guess what, Chef?
我上星期在魔鬼餐厅碰见了你女朋友
I, uh... I bumped into your ol' lady last week at the Devil's.
你是怎么泡到这么火♥辣♥的妹子的
Damn, how did you pull such a hot babe?
在我看来 做我自己就行
Well, you know, I'd say, 'Just be yourself.'
但对你而言 你估计得模仿一下别人
But in your case, you might wanna try being someone else.
有个蒙古帮的人肯定不再是他自己了
Well, there was a certain Maggot who stopped bein' his self.
你听说那件事了吗
You hear about that?
没有
Nope.
是的
Oh, yeah.
他是当地剃头帮的小头头
It was a local chapter boss, Razor.
他就这么不见了 消失了
He just disappeared, just vanished,
就像一缕轻尘一样
just poof, puff of dust.
你觉得这是怎么回事呢
Huh, what do you think of that?
很奇怪 对吧
Weird, right?
没准儿自己出去兜风了
Yeah, maybe he just went for a ride
没告诉别人一声
and didn't tell anyone.
也许是这样
Maybe. Yeah.
这是一种可能
Yeah, I mean, that's one theory.
也许这个剃头帮的人被人除掉了
Or maybe Razor got erased.
问题的关键是
You know, here's the thing...
如果他不马上回来的话
If he doesn't come back soon,
蒙古帮的人肯定要自己琢磨一下
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表