剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表
你最好赶紧滚开
before I bury this hatchet in your face?
我觉得你该先听听我给你的提议
Oh, I think you should hear my offer first.
是吗 什么提议
Yeah? What offer's that?
你们没靠山了
You got no patch,
没有帮派罩着你们了
you got no club to watch your back.
我是说 你们跟我们 还有亡命徒
Some of the shit that you pulled with us
一起干的那些事 足以惹毛
and the Outlaws, I mean, that makes you easy prey
蛆虫帮了
for the Maggots.
现在 解决的办法是
Now, the solution...
办法是你们加入我们帮派
the solution is that you patch in with us.
你想让我们加入异教♥徒♥吗
Huh... You want us to be Pagans?
我说 先别那么着急说加入我们
Well, I mean, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
你们开始要做一名新人
You're gonna be probates.
差不多一年 你们就能转正喽
Take you about a year to get your patch.
有句话是这么说的 有大腿就赶快抱 对吗
Hey, any port in the storm, that kind of thing, right?
你们觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好吧 现在该说 谢谢你撬棍 了
Right, so this is where you say, "Thank you, Crowbar."
患难见真情啊 撬棍
"A friend in need is a friend indeed, Crowbar."
那你们加入吗
So you in?
我需要考虑考虑
Let me think about it.
好吧 别考虑太长时间
Well, don't think too long.
这周末前给我答复
I'm gonna give you to the end of the week.
如果那时候你们还没答复我
And then if I don't hear back from you,
你们最好要小心点了
you're gonna have to watch your backs.
并不只有蛆虫帮想要你们命哦
And not just for Maggots.
所以 你怎么看
So what do you think?
我觉得我宁愿喝掉他的洗澡水
I think I'd rather drink his bath water.
好吧
Okay.
那么
Well...
合作期间很愉快
It was fun while it lasted.
保重了 厨子
Take it easy, Chef.
我来见魔鬼
Here to see The Devil.
他知道我要来
He knows I'm coming.
好手艺
Nice job.
图案好看而已
Nice canvas.
弹哥
Bullet?
许多人来找我
Most people come to see me
是因为他们需要什么
because they need something,
或者他们想卖♥♥我点什么
or 'cause they wanna sell me something.
现在弹哥亲自光临
Now, here we have Bullet.
没有靠山 没有帮派
No patch, no club.
像游魂一样自♥由♥
Wandering in the wilderness.
所以你是哪种
So which is it?
是来求我要东西还是来卖♥♥东西
You beggin' or sellin'?
我是来提议的
Offering.
你有什么东西
What could you possibly have
能入我的眼
that I would want?
一个扩张你们地盘的机会
A chance to expand your territory.
你越界了
You're out of line.
何时何地扩张地盘是我们亡命徒操心的事
Where and when we choose to expand is Outlaws' business.
跟你没有半毛钱关系
Ain't got nothing to do with you.
听着 我们都清楚蛆虫帮可不会
Look, we all know the Maggots aren't gonna
在发生科克那件事后坐以待毙
sit still after that little party at the Cock.
他们想要对彼得斯堡
They're trying to sew up control of Petersburg
和南弗吉尼亚联合控制
and south Virginia.
那是很多有价值的地盘
It's a lot of valuable territory.
开场白不错
It's a nice preamble.
条件是什么
What's the pitch?
我想加入亡命徒
I want to patch in with the Outlaws.
你知道
You know...
这可能是我听过你说的最聪明的话
that might be the smartest thing I've ever heard you say.
听到了 大家
Hear that, boys?
弹哥想要成为一个亡命徒
Bullet wants to be an Outlaw.
或许我们不希望分会里有像你这样的人
Maybe we don't want people like you in our chapter.
也许我不想加入你的分会
Maybe I don't want to join your chapter.
我想要自己的分会 在彼得斯堡
I want my own chapter. In Petersburg.
你还真有种
You got some bowling balls,
走进这里开出这种条件
walking in here and calling that an offer.
你自己的分会
Your own chapter?
我他妈为什么要这样做
Why the hell would I do that?
因为你喜欢我
Because you like me.
时间到了 走吧
Time to go.
等等
Leave him be.
据我所知 现在就只有你自己和一个新人
Last I looked, there was you and a probate.
你至少需要4个人来成立一个分会
You need four guys minimum for a chapter.
作为初始成员
For starters.
告诉我你需要什么
You tell me what you need
我给你搞起来
and I'll deliver the territory.
不如我来和你做个交易
How 'bout I make you an offer?
所以 你想要我们提供三名特工
So, you want us to fund three more agents
和一个俱乐部来成立一个分会
and a clubhouse to form a single chapter
一个摩托车俱乐部
of a single biker club?
没错
Right.
如果我们能满足亡命徒的条件
If we can meet The Outlaws' conditions,
他们会带我们入新分会
they'll bring us in as a probate chapter.
这样我们在俱乐部中心就会有
If that works out, we'll wind up with
一整个有线人组成的分会
an entire chapter of agents right in the heart of the club.
我们为什么要把所有的资源
Why would we put all of these resources
放在同一个地方
in one basket?
你得明白
You need to understand...
这是一个难得一遇的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
能够渗透进全美第二大的帮派
to infiltrate the second biggest club in America.
三大摩托车帮派在整个地区都有运营
The big three biker clubs all operate across the region
他们正在争斗各种不法勾当的控制权
and they're all fighting for control of various rackets.
现在 这些亡命徒在里士满到北卡罗莱纳
Now, The Outlaws, they don't have a chapter
没有自己的分会
between the Richmond area and North Carolina here,
现在他们认为我可以帮助他们
and right now they think I can help them
拓张到彼得斯堡
expand their footprint here in Petersburg.
一个帮派会所能引来这些亡命徒并且支持
A clubhouse here will draw Outlaws and support clubs
其他地方的帮派
from all over.
当他们在这里谈生意的时候
And while they're here discussing business
我们录下高清的视频和音频
we record them in high-quality audio and video.
收集证据
In terms of gathering evidence,
就像探囊取物一样容易
it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.
进来吧
Yep?
有东西寄给你了
Something came for you in the mail.
嗨 玛莎 就把它放在
Hey, Martha. Just put it on the...
放在梳妆台上
on the dresser.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯 我只是
Yeah, think I'm just...
有点不舒服
coming down with something.
好吧 或许这个会让你感觉好点儿
Well, maybe this will make you feel better.
这是从萨凡纳艺术设计学院寄来的
It's from Savannah.
怎么样
Well?
那是什么
What are those?
这些是花
These would be flowers.
是的 我知道 什么花
Yes, I can see that. What kind?
蓝色的花
Blue ones?
不 我的意思是这是表示内疚的花吗
No, I mean, are they Guilt flowers?
歉意的花
Sorry flowers?
还是表示 我们复合吧 但是 是的 我是个双面间谍的花
"Let's try again, but yes, I'm bi-Polar" flowers?
它们绝对不是最后一种花
They're definitely not the last one.
听着 我只想向你道歉
Look, I just wanted to say sorry
我没有对你坦诚相待
for not being straight with you.
你是说撒谎吗
Oh, you mean lying?
你知道撒谎的人会做什么吗
You know that thing that liars do?
是的 我真的很抱歉
Yeah. For that too.
听着 我不知道这会不会改变什么
Look, I don't know if this changes anything,
但我已经不干那些事了
but I quit doing that part-time thing I was doing.
为了我吗 你大可不必
On my account? You didn't have to do that.
剧集 | 黑帮卧底(2015) | 导航列表